Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri (76751 Views)

Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / "If Pastor Odumeje Had Been Brutalised In The North"- Reno Omokry / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by lhordspy: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2023
From situation room reports, Obi is out of #NigerianElections2023. The North has been more noble than had been expected. Only Waziri and Asiwaju remain in the race. Sadly, due to their usual braggadocio, the damage Obi has done to himself and others won’t be apparent to Obidients
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpHhbkyjrYY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Obidients, if you like keep insulting me and others. We’re seeing live results. You are not, Your Obi is toast. And he has set back some people politically in terms of trust factor for future elections. The big winner of #NigerianElections2023 is the North. They appear to have kept their word.

82 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by lhordspy: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on na!raland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of na!raland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to INEC headquarter. cheesy

Tell them you won all APC chieftain in their polling unit so Obi should be declare the winner.

288 Likes 46 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by oyin44: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin cheesy

The northerners are the true Nigerians.

Morever, they are good people and also good friends..

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by mariahAngel(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2023
This Reno is too shameless!
Speaking from all sides of his mouth.

He'll soon be put to shame.

lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on nairaland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

You all know the truth, even though you all try hard to deceive yourselves.
You all know that PETER OBI is the true winner of this election.

435 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by inoki247: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Lol make I go start my Agbado 🌽🌽 farming jejely Nigeria isn't built to work in a normal way....

He don sure like this all doz Embassy's go cash out from Nigerians...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by tsephanyah(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
What word? Atiku is wining everywhere in the north

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Even Sarki has been wailing all over twitter like an injured dog

Awon the North Cannot leave their Son and Vote tinubu grin
Awon the North is chopping Tinubus money and will vote obi grin
Awon the fulanis will betray Tinubu like afonja grin
Since when did ibos become the mouthpiece of the North?

171 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Goodson15: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
You are seeing the nation newspaper results

7 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by amnesty7: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
I am waiting patiently for Obidafts to cry.
I'm also waiting for them to act like mad dogs on the street.
I am waiting patiently for the NAF to make them dance pyton in the mud.
All this I am waiting.
Obifools should not try nonsense anywhere in south west. Go to the east and destroy your land if you want but if you try rubbish as you did during Endsars, we the Yorubas will defend our land

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Nigerians are the biggest winners
Anybody way win know say him no Dey go play for there
After 4 years them boot you out

Obi kererenke obi
#obinobejonathan

25 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by JasonScoolari: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
A fool that abandoned his #FreeLeahShaibu campaign for Atiku dollars shouldn't be taken serious.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
I'm so happy seeing some results trickling in.

Asiwaju has won this.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Apc people.

I am.not an obi supporter

But know this

You guys have done a bad job over the last 8 years. It won't be fair if you get another 4 years.

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by thaoriginator: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
😹

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A fool that abandoned his #FreeLeahShaibu campaign for Atiku dollars shouldn't be taken serious.

You are too emotional, please don't take snipper oooo. grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on nairaland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of nairaland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to them. cheesy

Na for this kin place dem dey find you.

Allow INEC to declare the results first.

Afterwards, we will take it from there.

Don't forget that we all have copies of the authentic results from our PUs.

Make I see why Peter Obi no win Lagos!

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
This Reno is too shameless!
Speaking from all sides of his mouth.

He'll soon be put to shame.

You all know the truth, even though you all try hard to deceive yourselves.
You all know that PETER OBI is the true winner of this election.

If i hear

If Peter obi win I will resign my job Imediately

God bless you my incoming President

Asiwaju tinubu

Man for the people

48 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of na!raland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to them. cheesy
why are you crying
well anything to hold body

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by jieta: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2023
We have been surviving: if agbado win we will survive even if atiku win we will also survive. Who would have thought that we will reach this stage with what buhari and APC are throwing at us.

19 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2023

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by OmoFiditi: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make I go start my Agbado 🌽🌽 farming jejely Nigeria isn't built to work in a normal way....

He don sure like this all doz Embassy's go cash out from Nigerians...

Haba! Are you no longer a thiefnibu APC Jagabandit soldier? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Nobody should celebrate yet over any form of perceived victory.

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by PeterObi4LP: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Ihordspy you are the most doubest person I have seen. So you are relying on Reno twit far away to make you happy?

Let's wait till INEC announced result. We are not moved by concorted figures being displaced here to decieve the gullible. @officialLP has all polling unit result transmitted to her situation room immediately.

Lagos, Rivers, Delta is gone already for Obi. You can doubt it if you care, but one thing is certain, PODatti is victorious and will be sworn in as President of Nigeria.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
I don't know why fighter jets are doing drills on election day.

7 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
the biggest mistake pdp made was to keep this Reno guy in their midst

the result was what happened to them in the south.

before Reno alot of us where sympathetic to pdp and would have changed our mind but Reno with his constant attack on Obi made alot of us loath pdp more.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
What word? Atiku is wining everywhere in the north
Tinubu won the first local government announced in Niger

Kantangora.

At least that is something..

He also picked up a local government in Yobe but it was very close..

Source: Northern daily trust.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by inoki247: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Haba! Are you no longer a thiefnibu APC Jagabandit soldier? grin

Lol me no dey go anywhere to leave the country no hard for me...

So I have no problem with whoever enters make he sha come reverse all this Buhari policy make I av access to my Naira and mak my card dey work for int platform nd open border at least that will help Alot...

10 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2023
jieta:
We have been surviving: if agbado win we will survive even if atiku win we will also survive. Who would have thought that we will reach this stage with what buhari and APC are throwing at us.
The country will become better with ASIWAJU, just calm down okay? grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by JasonScoolari: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaofaba:

You are too emotional, please don't take snipper oooo. grin
If that's what you and your household are taking, enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by JasonScoolari: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

If i hear
This your own cone head get as E be oh.

7 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Zincfingers: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
THE NORTH REMEMBERS

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.