Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri (76864 Views)

Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / "If Pastor Odumeje Had Been Brutalised In The North"- Reno Omokry / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Is Victory For The North- Reno Omokri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by RenaissanceGuy: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol
You don't know what you're saying

Everybody is Princeoflagos to you Tinubu people cheesy
Young man, stop these your deceptions; I know at least 6 of your monikers.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by inoki247: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
xperiencelove:
Don't just plant Agbado only. Seek for a loan from bank of industry or your bank to purchase a grinding machine and start processing your Agbado to custard and cereals. Get a local manufacturer to produce custard plastics of different sizes and nylons for you. Make your wife your products supplier and distributor.
You just create a stream of wealth for yourself and your family.

Lol Loan wey I seek from FG for my farm during the Nisral Loan that people were selling my friend brought a CBN link they collected 15percent from the guy don use the money Japa like this nd me dey du strong head say I no want cos of the percentage naso I lose...
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Young man, stop these your deceptions; I know at least 6 of your monikers.
you're a joke 🤣
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by drlateef: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
This Reno is too shameless!
Speaking from all sides of his mouth.

He'll soon be put to shame.

You all know the truth, even though you all try hard to deceive yourselves.
You all know that PETER OBI is the true winner of this election.

May be you are talking of Peter Al Sudani Obi, not the real Peter Obi. The latter has lost the election. Please keep away snipper from your house. It’s dangerous to have it around you now.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by AK481(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
hammerT:

RENO THAT COULD NOT WIN VOTES FOR PDP AFTER DRINKING ATIKU URINE.

WE WILL SEE IF ANYBODY IN NIGERIA HAVE TWO HEADS FOLLOWING APC ATTEMPT TO RIG THIS ELECTION.

WHETHER DEM NO DEY DIE.

Anyway , results are out on inec portal .

Lp putting up a good showing

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/63f8f25b594e164f8146a213/context/pus/lga/5f0f39874d89fc3a883de17c/ward/5f0f3b7a8f77bb3acad09621
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Arewa2Dworld: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
we are northerners not a betrayals

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Agunesinjaweola: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
felzokugo:

Dis wan still dey talk...lolzz! Daft!
Awiye Òrò 👍

Okoro solidarity should be done in Enugú and Not our Blue 💙 Rail station 🚉 or Bus Station 🚉
Yoruba youths will not 🚫 join miscreants to destroy our modern facilities this time.

Please watch out before the OBIdients Bulldogs 🐂 is unleashed after results tonight.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by 43Ronin: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Na for this kin place dem dey find you.

Allow INEC to declare the results first.

Afterwards, we will take it from there.

Don't forget that we all have copies of the authentic results from our PUs.

Make I see why Peter Obi no win Lagos!
People did not vote in Okota because of thugs, and alaba international because INEC came with only one Bivas. In ajao the result could not be uploaded either offline or online so INEC left without doing it.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
If truly Peter Obi is out of the race, then the elections have been rigged again this time. The large population of northerners makes them rig elections easily all the time.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by drlateef: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
What word? Atiku is wining everywhere in the north

Thats your dream, better wake up!!! Atiku has lost most of the north. He even lost Sokoto, his best bet after Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by WantsandMore: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol I no dey go anywhere I don leave Nigeria severally during this Buhari regime anytime I go I no dey spend pass a month cos I can't be hustling nd paying rent every month....

So abroad no dey for everybody so u people should be calming down leaving the country no hard for me buh people will surely want to leave the country that's what I'm saying....

The next govt just need to cancel all the anti youth policy Buhari implemented....
I agree, I'm against anti youth policy & hopefully the government will realize it's mistakes & make amends but Bro, mk we build our country too nah. ...others don do m, why can't we? Chai.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by geniusaustin(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal:
grin Abeg, someone should help me with that picture that says "Sweet like Sugar, Yellow like Fanta... Everybody like your tears! Your tears your tears!"
Tinubu has been Declared President of Nigeria already, According to the Prophecy. Days ago, I called attention of People to the fact that too many People said they Dreamt and saw Tinubu Declared Winner and Addressing the Nation on National TV as Nigerian President. It was a Big Evidence from Spiritual Realm especially when even Obedients too started saying they were having Dreams seeing Tinubu as President few days ago, many of them ended their posts here with "god forbid!!!" I don't know which god they wanted to forbid what the Supreme GOD Revealed even to themselves too. When Heaven has Signed Something to Happen, how on Earth will some waste their Time fighting it. Pathetic!

JOSEPH THE DREAMER!
KEEP DREAMING ON THE FUTURE OF 170M NIGERIANS... TRIBALISTIC BIGOT!
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by pedestal82(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
How come Reno is not talking about his Waziri Adamawa?
Same Obi talk everywhere and failed to market his candidate.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by tsephanyah(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
drlateef:

Thats your dream, better wake up!!! Atiku has lost most of the north. He even lost Sokoto, his best bet after Adamawa.
okay, reality not too far nah. Jungle will soon fully mature and pregnant
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by profmallor: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think it's best to separate this country. Obedient spent a large portion of their time smearing Tinubu while Atiku, a northern, was barely scratched, this created the impression in a lot of Yorubas and even northerners that this whole Obi thing was rooted in tribalism. Insulting Tinubu was unnecessary, Buhari has made the nation inhabitable for everyone so a focus driven campaign would have gathered more sympathy towards the Labour Party. The election was made to feel like the civil war all over again. Post elections, I doubt all that bad energy would just disappear.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Lekan239(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Ihordspy you are the most doubest person I have seen. So you are relying on Reno twit far away to make you happy?

Let's wait till INEC announced result. We are not moved by concorted figures being displaced here to decieve the gullible. @officialLP has all polling unit result transmitted to her situation room immediately.

Lagos, Rivers, Delta is gone already for Obi. You can doubt it if you care, but one thing is certain, PODatti is victorious and will be sworn in as President of Nigeria.
omo una do pass like this in 2019 for pdp
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by LugardD1: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
@Reno, you are a failure
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by MrFourSHIRTS: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on na!raland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of na!raland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to INEC headquarter. cheesy

Tell them you won all APC chieftain in their polling unit so Obi should be declare the winner.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

comment of the year
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by bencr7: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu will treat Igbos fvckup badly.. they don't know bobo Chicago.

The North are the winners truly.. SGF, Finance, Foreign Affairs portfolio sure for them.

Yoruba know your friends and loyalists.. stop doing cunny cunny love with your haters like. Clever Jay.
na so una talk say buhari go treat Igbo Bleep up in 2015,yet na all tribe suffer for his administration especially poor pple,u think say ur tribe will be save,if d economy collapse totally,Abi will dey nigeria together.
U can see in d post,how insecurity was mainly in north east but with apc administration,it spread everywhere in region in nigeria

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by hero2000: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am waiting patiently for Obidafts to cry.
I'm also waiting for them to act like mad dogs on the street.
I am waiting patiently for the NAF to make them dance pyton in the mud.
All this I am waiting.
Obifools should not try nonsense anywhere in south west. Go to the east and destroy your land if you want but if you try rubbish as you did during Endsars, we the Yorubas will defend our land

All your desperate attempt to make Obi's national appeal appear tribal has always failed. Yorubas voted Obi en masse.

It never worked. It will never work.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by CloudWalker: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Ihordspy you are the most doubest person I have seen. So you are relying on Reno twit far away to make you happy?

Let's wait till INEC announced result. We are not moved by concorted figures being displaced here to decieve the gullible. @officialLP has all polling unit result transmitted to her situation room immediately.

Lagos, Rivers, Delta is gone already for Obi. You can doubt it if you care, but one thing is certain, PODatti is victorious and will be sworn in as President of Nigeria.
of biafra

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by bencr7: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
Tinubu will treat Igbos fvckup badly.. they don't know bobo Chicago.

The North are the winners truly.. SGF, Finance, Foreign Affairs portfolio sure for them.

Yoruba know your friends and loyalists.. stop doing cunny cunny love with your haters like. Clever Jay.
na so una talk say buhari go treat Igbo Bleep up in 2015,yet na all tribe suffer for his administration especially poor pple,u think say ur tribe will be save,if d economy collapse totally,Abi will dey nigeria together.
U can see pic,how insecurity was mainly in north east but with apc administration,it spread every in regions in nigeria

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by Agunesinjaweola: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
profmallor:
I think it's best to separate this country. Obedient spent a large portion of their time smearing Tinubu while Atiku, a northern, was barely scratched, this created the impression in a lot of Yorubas and even northerners that this whole Obi thing was rooted in tribalism. Insulting Tinubu was unnecessary, Buhari has made the nation inhabitable for everyone so a focus driven campaign would have gathered more sympathy towards the Labour Party. The election was made to feel like the civil war all over again. Post elections, I doubt all that bad energy would just disappear.
Thus the reason Bode George is leaving for Ghana on Monday
All I know is that Okrika fake products is getting banned from tomorrow !
And Nnamdi KANU will be released before weekend to appease OBIdients !
That 70years Old Man beaten in Enugú for voting APC has been contacted to have a inaugural dinner with Tinubu.
That' is the latest News 📰 !!!
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by reddingtonblack: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Apc people.

I am.not an obi supporter

But know this

You guys have done a bad job over the last 8 years. It won't be fair if you get another 4 years.

Maybe APC as failed Nigerians, but if you are a good observer you should know by now Buhari ran a one man govt ... even his wife raised alarm multi times at some point that woman left Aso rock for her sanity.

APC fault is bringing forth Buhari but i think Buhari failed Nigerians mainly, what Osibanjo did within the few period he was in charge is enough vindication that APC meant well but the cabals of Aso rock were just hell bent on destroying Nigeria.

It is not fair to cast away Tinubu despite all his achievement & emancipation for democracy all becos of Buhari sins.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by ultimateprof: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Even if Reno is saying the truth, his truth will soon become sore and bitter because he lack integrity.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by obembet(f): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Are you convince now?

Or you still want to be deceiving yourself by creating multiple threads on na!raland about how Obi defeat all APC chieftains in their polling unit. ? cheesy

If INEC declare Tinubu the winner. Take the screenshot of na!raland frontpage, twitter trends and ANAP, Nextier and bantu polls to INEC headquarter. cheesy

Tell them you won all APC chieftain in their polling unit so Obi should be declare the winner.

All this will backfire. Reason why I withdraw my support for Obi
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by xenten: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

He is the true winners on Twitter.

Learn to play inclusive politics.
Brain and brawn are two different things.
Elections is not by bullying. Its by building strategic alliances. You cannot wake up one day and begin to pose as the only one with vision for a better Nigeria.
Yet your actions are divisive even within your own party.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by flokii: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
bencr7:
U can see pic,how insecurity was mainly in north east but with apc administration,it spread every in regions in nigeria

Things will change once the winner is sworn in.. Keep calm.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by xperiencelove(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
That is one of our problems in this country. I want to tell you from reliable source that over 80% of we southerners that were given Nisral Loan used the fund to process relocation while some others used theirs for transportation business.
You can seek for a loan from your bank(s) or even from friends and family with little interest to process your farm produce into many products and that is where the huge profit lyes.

Even though I'm an I.T. professional, I want to start producing beverages and chocolates.
I have gotten few people that will be supplying me cocoa and I'm still seeking for more in case you have anyone who plants cocoa.

A hint: The profit that the companies that produces chocolates will realize on a ton of cocoa is five times more than profit of those that planted and dried it.
inoki247:

Lol Loan wey I seek from FG for my farm during the Nisral Loan that people were selling my friend brought a CBN link they collected 15percent from the guy don use the money Japa like this nd me dey du strong head say I no want cos of the percentage naso I lose...

Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by SenatePresdo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

The country will become better with ASIWAJU, just calm down okay? grin

Tinubu can't he president, relax.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by candygist: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oya declare him the winner.
Re: The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri by bencr7: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:

Things will change once the winner is sworn in.. Keep calm.
thing can never change in nigeria,even obi win,I they still Japa for nigeria with my family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.