Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses (618 Views)

NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! / Niggerland - Why Luggard Named Niggeria Niggeria / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Quintuple: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2023
With the presidential Election won and lost to the discerning minds and the picture becoming clearer by every tick of the second, the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu seems a mere formality. Although i was rooting for Atiku i have accept the reality on ground, the North to my suprise gave Asiwaju about 50% of the votes. With Atiku only able to get substantial votes from the North and Obi clearing the East leaving BAT ahead of the poll.
It will not be unexpected if we start to hear Biafra or death again, Britain and Lord Luggard will hear am wotowoto. Every Northerner will be denigrated, abused and even worse especially those living in the East.
It will be known to all that the sudden love for One Nigeria is motivated by tribal interest.
Lets watch out from today to till INEC announce the results.
Another victim whose mother, father, religion, tribe and ancestors will be cursed is the INEC chairman, i pity for Prof Mahmud Yakubu.
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by HRprof: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Quintuple:
With the presidential Election won and lost to the discerning minds and the picture becoming clearer by every tick of the second, the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu seems a mere formality. Although i was rooting for Atiku i have accept the reality on ground, the North to my suprise gave Asiwaju about 50% of the votes. With Atiku only able to get substantial votes from the North and Obi clearing the East leaving BAT ahead of the poll.
It will not be unexpected if we start to hear Biafra or death again, Britain and Lord Luggard will hear am wotowoto. Every Northerner will be denigrated, abused and even worse especially those living in the East.
It will be known to all that the sudden love for One Nigeria is motivated by tribal interest.
Another victim whose mother, father, religion, tribe and ancestors will be cursed is the INEC chairman, i pity for Prof Mahmud Yakubu.
Don’t console yourself yet with Tinubu newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by triple996(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin lwkmd
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by gidgiddy: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Quintuple:

Nigerias problem is in the foundation, not the Presidency. Thats why Nigeria is going to get worse, no matter who wins the Presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Quintuple:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Quintuple: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Of which the foundation was built on ethnic and religious grounds.
gidgiddy:

Nigerias problem is in the foundation, not the Presidency. Thats why Nigeria is going to get worse, no matter who wins the Presidency
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Quintuple: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Lies from the pit of hell.

Let's wait and see bro. You'll be shocked
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Almaigaa: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

But South East problems alone pass the whole Nigeria own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

But South East problems alone pass the whole Nigeria own grin grin

Thats because you never travel out of Ogbomosho to the North to see what Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are doing there

Then you would know nothing is happening in the South East

Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Almaigaa: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats because you never travel out of Ogbomosho to the North to see what Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen are doing there

Then you would know nothing is happening in the South East

This is not up to the numbers of people that are killed by IPOB Bandits, UGM, ESN, Kidnappers and Cannibalist in the EAST everyday. grin

Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lord lugard didn’t believe in curses plus he has no descendants.
Re: Lord Luggard Should Get Ready, Curse Upon Curses by Quintuple: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
ednut1:
Lord lugard didn’t believe in curses plus he has no descendants.
It doesn't matter, he will still collect wotowoto

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Call For Atiku Supporters, Please Get In Here / Kwankwaso Is Stealing More Votes From Tinubu Than Atiku. / 2023 Election: Why Are People Not Talking About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.