Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446340 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Carlyboi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
ejimatic:
I understand you sir .I am still responding to the previous comment of the man not yiu sir

Oh ok no problem.Cheers bro to a southern presidency this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Neoteny7: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
AccessME:
obviously Nigerians can't speak in one voice to make the country great hence,I live u all to continue wallowing in poverty and penury.

Gringori was once governor of Anambra.

Please tell me everyone in Anambra is rich, secure, and safe.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ezikay(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg make una post update.

PHCN don take light in my area.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by garfield1: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Arutan:

Just wait till the Kardashans (Kano, Kaduna and Katsina) and their step sisters finally arrive fully armed with political weapons and results in form of M1Abrams, HMLRS, Thermobaric, Leopard Tanks, B-52 bombers, Hypersonic Kinzal missiles and all sorts of global strikes. That is when you all will know how to fear North. Too much noise making in the south. We don’t know how to play politics but best know how to ruin ourselves. Here we are at the decisive moment. Just wait and see.

Atiku is already losing kano

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Can u imagine. Ekiti has transmitted all their results but no single local government in Imo state has. I don't even understand

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by symbianDON(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
psucc:
The will of the people shall prevail this time.

If you're popular, why use thugs, why rig, and why use of money to induce voter?
the thing weak me for body my brother
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Neoteny7: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
ValeeLove:
you think say igbos stupid or wetin?

Of course they are.

They're the most politically stupid people ever.

They can't get it right for over 60 years.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SweetVibe: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
adonainana:

It doesnt change the valid points i made.

Obi should have gone for a mainstream party, he could have even contested against Atiku for the primaries of PDP, who knows on merit he could have won and been the flagbearer

The unknown status of his party has affected and is affecting him in this election

A lot of illiterate undecided voters are voting for PDP or APC cos thats the only party they know .

On the ballot paper, you see party logo there, you dont see names there.

This hasnt helped him, hope you understand my points better now
Did illitereate Northern voters know the logo of CPC before voting Buhari in 2011, or even the broom before voting Buhari in 2015.
Fool of the century

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by nairaland2: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Well the thing is, I'm just tired of the election already, I have custard my votes whatsoever you like they should do with the rest, I'm tired of waiting for the results.

For now I'm just enjoying the free sport tips I'm getting at IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

At least I would have something to go out with this Sunday for balling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ejimatic: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Carlyboi:

Oh ok no problem.Cheers bro to a southern presidency this time around.
I am happy to have Southern presidency for the next 8years. Eyi taa seru to fodun mejo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Temi2468: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged

No!

Don't change your mind please.
We live to fight another day.

One day will be one day!

At least, what happened yesterday has never happened in the history of elections in Nigeria.

It's a sign that we are close.
We will pursue, overtake and overthrow them next time.

But, if we are giving up this way, we immortalize their continuity. Then, there won't have been need trying in the first place yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by jogsman01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
rickleye:

Yeah, I reread the thingy and it’s supposed to do two things accredit and transmit data from PU to Abuja .( so you were right ! )
But on what network ? Our network that can’t do banking transfers instantly is the same internet we are relying on transmitting of data ?
Coupled with the fact for the “ push “ for cashless society. We just shot ourselves in the foot .
that's where the Osun synchronisation comes in grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by karnap(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

Because they’re not machine..

You think it’s easy it counts votes?

Count votes from where
We have count votes from.my PU since 12pm yesterday
We have been checking the portal is not there
Which counting are you even talking about.
Transmit the damn result ,uploads it let's see and confirmed or what is the needs of the bvas
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
onuman:

In bold: the far north you mentioned is made up of 13 states and most of its people vote strictly based on Islam; they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999. Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
If rest of Nigeria wants to rescue the country from Islamic terrorism and banditry that is a fallout of Islamic terrorism, they can rescue Nigeria from these people.
Most people in the south, southern Kaduna, nasarawa, Plateau, Benue and taraba voted obi solely on religion. It's not that he is better than the rest or perform better than them as governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Neoteny7: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
SweetVibe:

Did illitereate Northern voters know the logo of CPC before voting Buhari in 2011, or even the broom before voting Buhari in 2015.
Fool of the century

If you're going to call people illiterate, be literate enough to know how to spell it so we don't end up considering you illiterate yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by georgeakins: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=121263731]

The last person you can talk about getting out and getting known is Peter Obi. He was the most active of the campaigners and reached more grounds.

The fact is that most Northerners will vote based on religion. That is all.
[/quote ]

Why are Ibos always complaining?
Politics is about interests.
Must everybody vote for Obi?
Learn to accept the final results and move on.

The main reason Ibos are agitating for Obi is because he is Ibo, aside that , he does not have any special qualities that stand him out.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Isabi4lov: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
gentlegenius:

There is no need for riot or protest. Even if the election is cancelled and conducted again, the result will still go the same pattern as you are seeing here.
It wasn't a contest between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi. It was and will always be a contest between the Educated, informed/sane Nigerians and the Illiterates, uninformed/insane Nigerians. Unfortunately, the illiterates/insane people far outnumbered the educated/sane ones. NB: Insane people also includes those who are educated and well informed, yet too sentimental in making their choices.
That is why you see the right candidate winning with wide margin in areas dominated by educated and informed people, while the wrong candidates win massively in illiterates dominated areas.
We are stuck in a rough jungle where the illiterate/insane lowlifes determine who rule over the sane ones.
Elections will never bring solution to this problem, but maybe Separation. The unity and the claim we are one country is a HUGE SCAM. Sanity and insanity cannot coexist, just like light and darkness cannot coexist.
The Illiterates dominated north should be separated from the educated and informed south if we must regain freedom.
Hmmm!
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by symbianDON(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged
unfortunately, it doesn't appear like Nigerians are ready for self-emancipation from those who have plunged them into the abyss of hopelessness where the country is presently.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by karnap(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
rickleye:

Yeah, I reread the thingy and it’s supposed to do two things accredit and transmit data from PU to Abuja .( so you were right ! )
But on what network ? Our network that can’t do banking transfers instantly is the same internet we are relying on transmitting of data ?
Coupled with the fact for the “ push “ for cashless society. We just shot ourselves in the foot .
Is true,but the federal govt should have sort it out first, maybe by providing another network techs.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by rollandben(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Even tho I'm a yoruba I whole heartedly voted for LP. Peter obi we want

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by seunny4lif(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Arutan:

Just wait till the Kardashans (Kano, Kaduna and Katsina) and their step sisters finally arrive fully armed with political weapons and results in form of M1Abrams, HMLRS, Thermobaric, Leopard Tanks, B-52 bombers, Hypersonic Kinzal missiles and all sorts of global strikes. That is when you all will know how to fear North. Too much noise making in the south. We don’t know how to play politics but best know how to ruin ourselves. Here we are at the decisive moment. Just wait and see.
Aaah, those Kardashians family ooh are the real deal.
Those northerners always determine the next President as south is divided between PDP, APC and LG.
Northern people always vote according to religion and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Beedude(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Obi won, the election was massively rigged. Don't you hav eyes?

Tinubu was rejected by people, maybe only those in Northeast and some Northwest voted Tinubu.

Obi won Lagos landslide but where is the result?

Didn't you hear what Wike is doing in Rivers?

Obi won without Kwankwaso's alliance, they are rigging the election for Tinubu.

INEC promised to upload results from polling units same hour election is concluded at PUs, but it is 24hrs now nothing.

Election was concluded in my PU before 2pm and we started counting by 2:35pm and finished everything before 4pm and the guys uploaded and everybody left, but I got home logged into INEC server and couldn't see my PU result on the INEC server even up till this moment after 24hrs, haba na.

I followed Osun State own and they were uploading the results from the PUs almost immediately as election ends, what happened to this one?

I never knew Yakubu is this corrupt and compromised and he didn't even acknowledge the issues and give reasons, he didn't even comment on all the issues election observers and journalists on ground at different PUs raised, ah, this is heartbreaking angry
All i see is emotions. Social media votes actually made u think u will win Tinubu in Lagos ?
It's like saying Tinubu will beat Obi in Anambra or SE. Obi can never beat Tinubu in any SW state. PDP has more voters than LP in Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun and Ekiti.
In politics, know your strong fold and capitalize on it cos you can never win all the state in Nigeria.
I repeat, Obi can never win Tinubu in any SW state

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Dubbie007: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi will win this election...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by IamAsiri: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
femisplash:

If you can't live under Tinubu's Presidency, kindly relocate to Somalia, it's visa free. Let all animals leave and we know the number of humans remaining.

No need to. Tinubu will soon turn this country to one at the rate he is going.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gloryman91: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Presently on break to resume by six pm, only official INEC results are allowed here.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by queengift(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
OBI is the next president, so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sylve11: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
depriceless:
Enjoy Telecom Business with Datakonnect
Buy Data at Affordable Rate
MTN 1G @260
Airtel 1G @290
Glo 1G #280

You can also be our reseller and earn more money
Download on playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=data.konnect.app

Whatsapp 08125813562 for more information

cool
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
I fully understand you. From my observation so far in this election. OBi did not lose,He just emerged the new "Buhari" of the South.
The next step for him is to use the next four years to build strong alliance with the North.
If he can do that, trust me He will displace whoever emerges President from this election.

Atiku and Tinubu have no solution to the level of wahala we are in now.
In 8 months time the Lamentation will continue.

OBI should consolidate his wins and most especially try to have one or two state governors. I'm impressed with their showing in the HOR and Senate so far

franchasofficia:
Obi won, the election was massively rigged. Don't you hav eyes?

Tinubu was rejected by people, maybe only those in Northeast and some Northwest voted Tinubu.

Obi won Lagos landslide but where is the result?

Didn't you hear what Wike is doing in Rivers?

Obi won without Kwankwaso's alliance, they are rigging the election for Tinubu.

INEC promised to upload results from polling units same hour election is concluded at PUs, but it is 24hrs now nothing.

Election was concluded in my PU before 2pm and we started counting by 2:35pm and finished everything before 4pm and the guys uploaded and everybody left, but I got home logged into INEC server and couldn't see my PU result on the INEC server even up till this moment after 24hrs, haba na.

I followed Osun State own and they were uploading the results from the PUs almost immediately as election ends, what happened to this one?

I never knew Yakubu is this corrupt and compromised and he didn't even acknowledge the issues and give reasons, he didn't even comment on all the issues election observers and journalists on ground at different PUs raised, ah, this is heartbreaking angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by betshopagent(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jokerman:

same with me.It would also convince me that Nigerian citizens has the highest population of idiots who deserve their bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by seunny4lif(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Beedude:

All i see is emotions. Social media votes actually made u think u will win Tinubu in Lagos ?
It's like saying Tinubu will beat Obi in Anambra or SE. Obi can never beat Tinubu in any SW state. PDP has more voters than LP in Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun and Ekiti.
In politics, know your strong fold and capitalize on it cos you can never win all the state in Nigeria.
I repeat, Obi can never win Tinubu in any SW state
I swear
People forgot that market women and men, with transport workers are one of the largest voters and they are not on the internet.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SleekyP(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Come to southwest school of politricks grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sreamsense: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

Try and shut up... INEC haven't announced yet..
... but you should have waited for same INEC to announce before you begin your lamentation. INEC did not announce yesterday when you were dancing around for LP/Obi winning some polling units in Lagos. So, why are you now waiting for official announcement, don't you have situation room to compute result yourself first? Sorry, just console yourself, success of labour party was just like Andrew Liver Salt, it came up yesterday, but dies down today

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.