Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446153 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by devopsengr: 3:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Declare Tinibu as the winner and president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Finchmgh: 3:48am On Mar 01, 2023
thatigboman:
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

Ode wake up from your coma.
Why are the obidiotΕ› so desperate?

You guys should be careful or else you will all lose your miserable heads

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by 0monnak0da: 4:15am On Mar 01, 2023
yahoodetector:

Make dem try am na. We go pull out your own father from inside him cave for SW behead am!
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by lsoul: 4:20am On Mar 01, 2023
ycat:
Your mother is the biggest fool.
you son of a stupid wh0re, your mother a street bitcch
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by devopsengr: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2023
If you don't like it you can JAPA
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrBONE2(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, for your mind abi? I think so too from the results seen so far, but let INEC confirm or disapprove.
Hope SiSi you have finally believe me
grin πŸ˜† grin

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrBONE2(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Tulumbu post=121302117][/quote]

How market Bwana grin

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ameduedwin: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Ameduedwin:
Rubbish
Take night bus back to upper iweka
It's not by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by devopsengr: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2023
If another person without certificate come out I will vote βœ…βœ…

We die here 😏

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Klass99(f): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrBONE2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Klass99:

May his tenure and administration be a productive and fruitful, enriching the entire nation.

AMEN πŸ™πŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by CrownedPhoenix: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Oh my God! shocked

Happy birthday Vijuchoco
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sammy329(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:
We are waiting. No shaking.

If Obi doesn't win this election, I ain't voting in this country again because she cannot be salvaged

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by aydelicious: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
king of politics

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Vijuchoco(f): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
CrownedPhoenix:

Happy birthday Vijuchoco
Thank you cheesy
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by babaaelino92(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2023
gammarays1:

Why are you changing goal post. You said this present Nigeria will not work for me in the next 4 years and I agreed.

You also have to agree that the Nigeria of Thuggery, election malpractices, violence, wickedness and corruption will work for you and your likes in the next 4 years.
Amen to your wish

Amin.... Are you happy now?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ameduedwin: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Take night bus back to upper iweka
It's not by force
so every body that comment on theiftunubu trend is an ibo man or woman abi ? stupid ignorant mofos that didn't travel from their enclave to any of the country before, that is claiming champion and civilization, cow.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ameduedwin:
so every body that comment on theiftunubu trend is an ibo man or woman abi ? stupid ignorant mofos that didn't travel from their enclave to any of the country before, that is claiming champion and civilization, cow.

Slave
Are you here to deny your Okoro heritage?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ameduedwin: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Slave
Are you here to deny your Okoro heritage?
mumutic and idiot mofos
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by nairaland2: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
damoobaba:

Have you been winning with the corg Ai?

Yes I have.

Funny enough, everything there is for free
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by damoobaba: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
nairaland2:

Yes I have.

Funny enough, everything there is for free

Can you teach me?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by nairaland2: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
damoobaba:

Can you teach me?

Send a WhatsApp message.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Danwakae(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2023
babaolofin:

A nairalander - DANWAKAE already analyzed this Kano election. He said the incoming governor of Kano State is from NNPP.

I salute the courage and integrity of Rabiu Kwankwaso for refusing to accept the pleading of Former Heads of State, NEF and ACF to step down for Atiku.

Most importantly, I recognized the SACRIFICE of Ganduje in this very tough battle. The Bible says there is a friend that is closer than a brother. Ganduje is a friend indeed. It was Kano votes that terminated the presidency of Jonathan in 2015. As it is now, Kwankwaso has terminated the presidential ambition of Atiku from Kano.

It is a good game.

Mercy Mercy Mercy Mercy Mercy Mercy Mercy. Let Mercy speak for us today.

Blue Colour stands for Mercy in Prophetic and Angelic revelations.

Yes I told you the political trend of the north and Kano and it exactly what played out , but that of Baba PMB supporting Baba Atiku tactically or whatsoever as u said , was not from Me, Baba Buhari has never change , if his name is not on the ballot , he doesn't bother himself, u have to fight for yourself, I gave u example of the play in of Kano, Bauchi , Adamawa... Guber election in 2019 , and which will also play out in 2023 even in a big frame... I repeat PMB WAS AND IS NEVER AGAINST BABA TINUBU PRESIDENCY

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.