Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446357 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Backpedal: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
rolams:
The 3 senatorial district in Sokoto has be won by the PDP ooo!

From the reliable source!

The same way I got the Osun result.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Flier: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Another bad news is,Obi isn’t getting 25% in Oyo state or ogun state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Omofloflo: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
teefrenzy:
Asiwaju is coming 👑
Wa gbayi

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by seunfly: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is kind of the fault of our education system and the way the economy is set up

Educated people leave the villages and head out into the cities to look for work and other opportunitues. This leaves those who cannot leave because they are not educated enough.

The main parties build their structures and their support on the people left behind. And since these are the people that the villagers see...not the educated man in the city that may come home once in a year or sometimes in years....they win elections for their main parties.

I don't like it when people call them illiterates for voting APC and PDP.(I reiterate that that is a mistake...something that the Democrats learned the hard way in 2015, and even still make, and something seen to some extent in the UK). APC and PDP are sadly the only parties that at least give a damm. LP? Lord knows I used to live in the North. LP is not to be seen anywhere in the rural areas. If LP at least did some mobilization and came with some ideas that suit the rural areas, or even some of the educated people came home and ran for councillor, and suchlike, or even engaged in local activisim so that people could eventually see that APC and PDP are fake parties who just want power...maybe things might change. But it is hard work, and most of us educated people ain't got time.

LP is also not above using tribe and religion to to woo voters...plus a lot of the educated vote for all three parties on tribal and religious grounds.

At the end, politics in Nigeria is not about issues. I don't consider Atiku, Tinubu or Obi have anything new for Nigerians. At the end, they would just do what has been done year in, year out;;;;over subsidise, take loans to cover the deficit, find jobs for the boys and girls, and the rest of us will complain and grumble as we always do about 'corruption' and look for the next 'hero'.

I wish many of Nigerian youth can think like u.

I know why they rated majority of Nigerian youth as one of the lowest IQ in the world, they don’t look at things critically, they just look at thing in their own perspective and throw tantrums or insult others if they don’t look at it in their own perspective.

I listen to all d candidates and non of them actually profer solution to Nigeria's problem everybody that voted only did based on sentiment and bandwagon effect. Some even voted for senator or house of rep candidates they don’t know.

Any time i point out the flaws of each candidates and why i cannot vote for them, I'm called tribalist by Obi supporters, Yoruba bastard by Tinubu supporter and bigot by Atiku's supporters, to them u can't speak the truth u are supporter of the other opposition.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
thaoriginator:
Abeg who dey lead
Tension waan keee me 😲

naa Peter Ipob dey lead
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by KingKO22: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC has won Makoda local govt again

With wide margin against Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Flier: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
More bad news,TINUBU is getting 25% from Akwa ibom

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by tinsel: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Congrats to Senator Adams Oshiomele and Mr. Okojie(Mercy Johnsons's husband

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by JohnBullMySon: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is kind of the fault of our education system and the way the economy is set up

Educated people leave the villages and head out into the cities to look for work and other opportunitues. This leaves those who cannot leave because they are not educated enough.

The main parties build their structures and their support on the people left behind. And since these are the people that the villagers see...not the educated man in the city that may come home once in a year or sometimes in years....they win elections for their main parties.

I don't like it when people call them illiterates for voting APC and PDP.(I reiterate that that is a mistake...something that the Democrats learned the hard way in 2015, and even still make, and something seen to some extent in the UK). APC and PDP are sadly the only parties that at least give a damm. LP? Lord knows I used to live in the North. LP is not to be seen anywhere in the rural areas. If LP at least did some mobilization and came with some ideas that suit the rural areas, or even some of the educated people came home and ran for councillor, and suchlike, or even engaged in local activisim so that people could eventually see that APC and PDP are fake parties who just want power...maybe things might change. But it is hard work, and most of us educated people ain't got time.

LP is also not above using tribe and religion to to woo voters...plus a lot of the educated vote for all three parties on tribal and religious grounds.

At the end, politics in Nigeria is not about issues. I don't consider Atiku, Tinubu or Obi have anything new for Nigerians. At the end, they would just do what has been done year in, year out;;;;over subsidise, take loans to cover the deficit, find jobs for the boys and girls, and the rest of us will complain and grumble as we always do about 'corruption' and look for the next 'hero'.
Accurate as hell.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by KingKO22: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Waaw LP won Suleja Local Gvt in Niger against APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by SeaTrade(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu is leading lagos mainland lga grin
20,030 for APC...
Jagaban!!!!
From collation centre BTW,official inec channel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thaoriginator: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

naa Peter Ipob dey lead
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
God forbid!!!

Only in Biafra 🟢⚫🔴

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ekiti State Result announcement about to begin
EKITI STATE
Registered Voters: 987647
APC: 201494 (Winner)
LP: 11397
PDP: 89554

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by naijainstinct: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobonaire4:

super informed and super intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Wizmj4real(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
engineerboat:
Nigeria Presidential Election 2023: INEC Official Announcement of Result INEC HQ

With the election concluded in Most states across the countries Yesterday and the conclusion of election ongoing in the remaining polling units today. The Independent Electoral Commission INEC is about now ready for the Official Announcement of Result on State basis from INEC HQ Situation room.

Stay tuned for the Official announcement of the Result.

Please take note, the thread is not for Social media reault, fake result, trib wars or nuisance attitude.

Admin please take neccesary action.

Stay tuned while we await INEC official announcement.

Oga results collation is still on oh
Don't disseminate false info
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Have they not started collation yet? I cannot come on waste my fuel oo
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKITI STATE

Valid votes- 308,171
Rejected votes- 6,301
Total votes cast- 314,472

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by HisExcellence(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT

EKITI

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by mayortm001(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku wins.

If you like lie to yourself but reality will set in tomorrow
Ekwensu

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by obinna58(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
engineerboat:
EKITI STATE

Rigged

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Treadway: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Flier:
Another bad news is,Obi isn’t getting 25% in Oyo state or ogun state
he will get 25% in Oyo for sure. Ogun not so sure.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ThugOfWar: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
obinna58:

Rigged

produce your own version make we see cheesy .... mumu

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by NothingDoMe: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
reiddecuti:

That's to say, electorates voted as they vote in the governorship election.
Lol which is impossible in the case of Osun. But what do I know.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by obinna58(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThugOfWar:

Is that a valid reason for rigging

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
We Continue Tommorrow Morning 11:00 am

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by benuejosh: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
obinna58:

Rigged
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by bewla(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
ThugOfWar:

Abi now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sammy329(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
obinna58:

Rigged
There is no rigging anywhere undecided people are voting Tinubu massively!

The gap will be more in Oyo sef

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Curious345: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think it's rigged

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
engineerboat:
EKITI STATE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.