Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,734 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446686 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Germanjoe(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
youngsum:
we can't take it!
Take it or not.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Godwin4444: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
enugu its giving peter obi 2m be watching
2 million?

Dey whine yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by awesomeDave: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Garfield the cat: you're lying. The votes from the East will shock you
quote author=garfield1 post=121297699]

Low turnouts.from the one I've seen in imo,abia,Enugu,ebonyi,they won't exceed 400k[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by sucess001(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
obembet:
Atiku will win this election

Exactly.
Atiku will win. He has maintained his strongholds, improving his 2019 numbers whilst Obi and Kwankwanso has has taken Lagos and Kano (APC Strongholds). Atiku has also won Katsina and is winning Kaduna...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Thomasankara(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
[/color] shocked shocked[color=#770077]
Bonesbreaker:
enugu its giving peter obi 2m be watching
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
wacoj:
TINUBU will NEVER be our president.

If Obi is rigged out, let Atiku take it so that Wike will see shege!

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
You've been Libra but shortchange
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

The bashing can come in I care not
Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by lapazi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tulumbu:
Lagos and Plateau done

Edo, Delta,FCT, Cross River, Benue, Rivers, and all South East states:

Please point me to the official Lagos results
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MatrixCircle: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gbadebo GRV is coming as new Lagos State governor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by jUeLiZ: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kwankwasor and Obi collabo would have been a sure win .... but pride won't let kwankwasor
garfield1:

Update Of Presidential Election Result In Kano State:

NNPP : 1,179,889
APC : 773,528
PDP : 143, 213

Tinubu leads Atiku with 630k votes in Kano state alone.

Cc rolams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by olgaa14: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
TriCee:
I am Obidient, and very happy Obi won Lagos.
But I'm definitely voting for Sanwo Olu on the 11th of March. He earned it.
How can you vote Sanwo? You are empowering agbero don't you know tinubu's hold on state and federal will consolidate the strength of thugs and touts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Update Of Presidential Election Result In Kano State:

NNPP : 1,179,889
APC : 773,528
PDP : 143, 213

Tinubu leads Atiku with 630k votes in Kano state alone.

Where is LP figure

Cc rolams
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Mabizeka: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Are you too slow to see clearly rigging in broad daylight? How can you tell me that Obi is getting just a few hundreds of votes where Tinubu and Atiku are getting thousands in Yoruba Land?
Read my lips, Obi will win this election and would be declared winner.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Johnboom: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
obembet:
Atiku will win this election
In your room now.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.
Wait o, u feel say anybody fo bother read this ur long epistle?

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ogatboy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Only plateau don cover the whole of Tinubu sw votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by toffyz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can someone help me calculation 🤔

EKITI STATE REUSLTS

TOTAL LGA 16
987,647 REGISTERED
301,558 ACCREDITED

A- 69
AA- 29
AAC 108
ADC 10337
ADP 737
APC 201,494
APGA 268
APM 46
APP 91
PP 46
LP 11,397
NNPP 263
NRM 131
PDP 89,554
PRP 46
SDP 2011
YPP 81
ZLP 460..

Lets do some mathematics...

If Total number of accredited votes is 301,558 and APC scored 201,494

301,558---(Apc)201,494=100,064

100,064 remaining minus PDP( 89,554)
100,064--89554=10,510 remaining.

Now I ask how did LP get 11397

887 extra??

Where did other political parties get there figures from?

ADC 10337?

This results were clearly doctored.

This is not the credible election INEC promised us.😢😢😢

It will never be well with INEC and officials who are involved in this manipulation.
Baba, dey calm down please

Total Accredited voters is not always the same with Total valid votes.

Some accredited voters may eventually not vote, even if they vote, some votes may be invalid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

500k maximum
be watching my wife poll unit was 3k vote poll unite 08 ogui Road

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by PStacks(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sammy07:

What's going on with SE results?

Results from the South East are with Unknown Gun Men Pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
KPGGlobal:

Walai

Demonic

If Obi won with these margin despite all

You can imagine what it would have been if it was allowed to be free and fair

I can confidently beat my chest and bet with anyone with the Real results that Tinubu didn’t get up to 150,000 votes. Imagine if Mr Balablu had not rigged and allowed free fair election! Nitwits

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by grandstar(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
babaolofin:

All this does not have anything to do until we see all the northern states.

A nairaland member - DANWAKAE gave me analysis of the Northern politics about two weeks ago. He told me about support given tactically and diplomatically to Atiku by Buhari and the orientation of majority of Northerners. Till this moment what he said is 100% correct from election result from the North so far.

What you said makes absolutely no sense and is incomprehensible except you're either tribalistic or you vote on tribal lines.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by shogsman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

This is the problem I have with tribalistic senseless Yoruba people,how will anyone with a working brain vote for tinubu,I am from Ondo State and I voted for obi because I have an actual working brain,who cares if he's tapa or Igbo, he is just better than all of them put together simple

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by beejay85: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
wacoj:

BAT has defeated Obi,Atiku and you so far..
So bro, what's next? grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by chigator2: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

I am just watching Yoruba and One Nigeria Igbos fighting over who will be the better slave, who gets to play with Northerners. It's a pity and it's shameful.

Igbos please leave this Yoruba people to this their degrading game. They know how to Kiss Ass like no man business. It has been ingrained in them from birth and encultured. Please let's leave Nigeria for this couple to continue their love making. I hope the result of the election will send Igbos the right message.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
Sha, this one South East and South South results aren't coming. Make una no rig am for una choice o

North don show now. Na SS and SE come bi wahala

Why not?

Mk una fem!

I don't know why you're wailing over 5%.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Lithiumite: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
wacoj:

"Cutting your nose to spite your face"

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by nonhuman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
TriCee:
I am Obidient, and very happy Obi won Lagos.
But I'm definitely voting for Sanwo Olu on the 11th of March. He earned it.
nothing wrong if sanwolu wins

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

EKITI STATE REUSLTS

TOTAL LGA 16
987,647 REGISTERED
301,558 ACCREDITED

A- 69
AA- 29
AAC 108
ADC 10337
ADP 737
APC 201,494
APGA 268
APM 46
APP 91
PP 46
LP 11,397
NNPP 263
NRM 131
PDP 89,554
PRP 46
SDP 2011
YPP 81
ZLP 460..

887 extra??

ADC 10337?

It will never be well with INEC and officials who are involved in this manipulation.
baba me don Taya. Even INEC chairman keeps shutting down observations
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by kilimanjaro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
meobizy:
See jobless youths viewing the thread. Nairaland is for the unemployed.
Viewing this thread shows they are politically enlightened and interested in the happenings of their country, and most especially during this election period.

I think you are the confused person here, because you are not only viewing, but also commenting.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Luckysbab: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
This INEC chairman reeks of incompetence. Make those talkathieves keep quiet Abeg.

As his name isn't Emefiele, why won't you say that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Richiez(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

EKITI STATE REUSLTS

TOTAL LGA 16
987,647 REGISTERED
301,558 ACCREDITED

A- 69
AA- 29
AAC 108
ADC 10337
ADP 737
APC 201,494
APGA 268
APM 46
APP 91
PP 46
LP 11,397
NNPP 263
NRM 131
PDP 89,554
PRP 46
SDP 2011
YPP 81
ZLP 460..

887 extra??

ADC 10337?

INEC really disappointed

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gamaliel9: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
What peak Obasanjo, Pa George, etc could not do...

How on earth did LP win 7 of 8 Federal Constituency with unknown politicians in Enugu State?

The state governor even lost his senatorial bid to one unknown politician too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nayturalistic: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

May God Bless you for all this observation

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.