Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446339 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Draslo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
now u understand ba??

That is wat we have bn saying since.. but u guys are seeing us as tribal mugu..we don't have any tribe just that every tribe is trying to protect his enclaves from bn snatched
My brother. O ti ye mi. The wisest thing to do now would be for Asiwaju to put policies in place that will allow the seamless disintegration of this entity called Nigeria or giving more powers to regions/states. As long as Nigeria remains one, Igbos will want to lay claim to Lagos. Hausas will never lay claim to Lagos as no man's land. Where is Sunday Igboho!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
shogsman:

Your other cotestant that is Yoruba like us is a notorious crook who treats governance like a cartel, he backed a failure and pushed him on us that destroyed our lives for 8 years straight without regard, he sat confidently in his house as his friends sent army to gun down youths in a state he claims he controls.
The pdp candidate is simply a kleptomaniac that is almost as bad as tinubu.
They've both had Thier turn in national politics and they didn't do anything or effective any meaningful change.
Peter obi on the other hand is the direct opposite of those two,he is not an angel, has his own shortcomings too but he is a dozen times better than the two of them put together
All I see here is hatred and bigotry. You are yet to mention one thing that makes Obi better than Tinubu, except age. The man in question is liberal allowing non-Yorubas to hold political posts in Lagos state and you are here derogating the man that directly/indirectly put food on your table. I am 60% sure that you are currently in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Problem with LP is simple. They should show more prescence in the North. I'm even thinking that if Obi and Atiku had been in alliance from the word go....APC would have been losing by now.

Am begining to think that Obi really did not want to win, he wanted something from Atiku, or at least wants to show Atiku that come 2027, he should be in pole position for president. (Atiku's cryptic remark some months ago that 'Obi wanted something', makes a lot of sense now.)
Obi will not be given chance in 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
banggy:
Why only south east result hanging. I hope they are not manipulate figures there in favor of their brother..

Hypocrites full Nigeria
E go shock Una!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by opribo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Announce anything you like they already know who they want to give it to but all I want to say is that what colombia couldnt do we have easily done it in other words we shamelessly imposed a confirmed drug lord as president of Nigeria, Bubu just lost a golden opportunity of writing his name I goldhr wil be handing over to well known killers and murderer boko Haram financiers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Going on break, Collation resumes 2:00 pm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Khastro:

Don't be shameful. If you have a job, great. You're not the best, just be grateful. Period.

Well said
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by LordAdam16: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
engineerboat:
ONDO STATE RESULT

Add these official results to the first page.

-Lord
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Soso break
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tulumbu: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP South East should cancel out all Tinubu votes in the South west, including Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Mwabi: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Buharifan:
wailing don start be dat grin
Lol you don't know who you are talking about.I have nothing to lose in this election. I am just saying the fact

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Will not allow it
Will not allow it

grin
Orubebebe dey here o
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Psady(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Government work sweet oo! 1hr to reconvene, a job u bearly started an 1hr ago!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by OlawaleBammie: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
26pushing30:

Just because Tinubu is from our tribe doesn't mean we should support him. I'd rather support someone that is competent and healthy than have someone that is the opposite.

Iwo lo need lati RONU!!!!
until Ur inheritance is taken away from u, forget about tinubu or other jargons, these people are only on mission to have a significant control in Ur land. Just to k twice before u hand over the inheritance of Ur incoming generation to the stranger in the name of bn liberal.

Ire o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Crucialgem(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino melaye should just stop constituting nuiscance here and there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Peter Obi is your next President

I don't have issue with obi being my president
Don't interfere in our local politics simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by tamdun: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why is Dino complaining if truly they already won? If u know,u know grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by clems88(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
opribo:
Announce anything you like they already know who they want to give it to but all I want to say is that what colombia couldnt do we have easily done it in other words we shamelessly imposed a confirmed drug lord as president of Nigeria, Bubu just lost a golden opportunity of writing his name I goldhr wil be handing over to well known killers and murderer boko Haram financiers.
nigeria will regret it. They know that Tinubu is not fit hence they attached Shettima to him some can take over. E go clear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by tamdun: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tulumbu:
LP South East should cancel out all Tinubu votes in the South west, including Lagos

Tinubu votes in kano alone cancel entire SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
opribo:
So the cash swap now nko
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Biodun556(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
tamdun:
Why is Dino complaining if truly they already won? If u know,u know grin

APC number of votes in Kano and Lagos are blessings in disguise

It gives headache to pdp

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
26pushing30:

Just because Tinubu is from our tribe doesn't mean we should support him. I'd rather support someone that is competent and healthy than have someone that is the opposite.

If truly you're Yoruba as you claim don't forget that's the same way Ilorin was lost till date.
Read history to be educated not forming woke.

RONU

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Alliswell248: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
jamesversion:

Someone has written absolute bonkers and you are congratulating him.

So if APC has provided Railways and approved Seaports and Airports in SWest, how about insecurity, hunger, impoverishment, unemployment, etc being inflicted daily in Nigerians.

How about multitudes of Yorubas who have fled Nigeria due to bad APC governance, wouldn't they have stayed back if all is well.

Don't be sentimental, be objective when thinking. The common man needs good governance and APC us not providing it. The Elites in Nigeria irregardless of their party affiliation are not as hard pressed as the common man. They can afford to weather any economic storm and can leave Nigeria for civilised countries when sh*tstorm begins in Nigeria.

NB: To balance the useless claim of bigots, Tinubu/APC is largely voted in SS. Nobody hates Yorubas.

I voted for Tinubu as an individual,...
I didn't vote based on party line....

Tinubu is not part of Buhari's government....

You left your governor's, including emefiele and start blaming Tinubu....

There is no name under heaven Ipob miscreants have not called Tinubu....No sane and well cultures Yoruba person would vote for miscreants with zero home training....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Biodun556(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
FINAL RESULT FOR ONDO

APC - 369,924
LP - 44,405
NNPP - 930
PDP - 115,463

#NigerianElections2023 #NigeriaDecides

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by MrBONE2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gaabasky:

Some people will finally land in hospital because of Tinubu.
Either u like it or not Tinubu is your President
Yeah you right Bwana grin

Ayam telling you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by baralatie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
So oluomo is incoming minister for transport?

undecided undecided. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Draslo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
jamesversion:

Someone has written absolute bonkers and you are congratulating him.

So if APC has provided Railways and approved Seaports and Airports in SWest, how about insecurity, hunger, impoverishment, unemployment, etc being inflicted daily in Nigerians.

How about multitudes of Yorubas who have fled Nigeria due to bad APC governance, wouldn't they have stayed back if all is well.

Don't be sentimental, be objective when thinking. The common man needs good governance and APC us not providing it. The Elites in Nigeria irregardless of their party affiliation are not as hard pressed as the common man. They can afford to weather any economic storm and can leave Nigeria for civilised countries when sh*tstorm begins in Nigeria.

NB: To balance the useless claim of bigots, Tinubu/APC is largely voted in SS. Nobody hates Yorubas.
This is exactly what you want to lie about...why are you writing the epistle?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Doyou2019: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
26pushing30:

Ori omo Tunde yen ko pe. Bawo lo se fe ronu?
How many omo ales like him still abound in our ethnicity.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ceejayluv(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Psady:
Tell them my brother! Am so shocked that most so called educated Yorubas failed to have a rethink of their choice.They are easily brainwashed to believe Tinubu is their enemy.it will soon dawn on them to know how the world works.
When Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Abiola And OBJ , were they fools? This is beyond tribalism. We've seen the effects of voting geriatrics in power in a case study of buhari that destroyed the economy. Why voting an older Tinubu in these trying times whom will clearly not be in control of happenings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ObamaMessi: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

I don't have issue with obi being my president
Don't interfere in our local politics simple.
which one is your local politics? But you just advised Yoruba to leave Ibo fight for themselves in presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ipledge10(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Your writeup can only work on the woke yorubas not me
[b]Nothing like Yoruba christian or Yoruba Muslim [/b]that's Igbo word. We're one in Yoruba land, no family in Yoruba land that don't have both religion among them please go away with your divide mentality.

YORUBAS HOPE YOU'RE SEEING HOW THE IGBO WANT TO DIVIDE YOU, DON'T ALLOW IT NEVER. Your friendship with them can never help you only your tribe can you run to....think
YORUBA RONU OOOO
That’s one thing I really dislike. I am really proud of Yoruba religion tolerance. Seeing outsiders trying to divide us by religion really makes me mad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
mind you Atiku Running mate is Igbo so it Is still win win for us Igbo man,if you guys result it to fight and military man should take over na still Igbo man from Agbor that's still win win for us Igbo...

If you guys are not ingrate all of you suppose to follow us because we followed Obasanjo with our full heart in 2003 even when our own son Ojukwu came out we didn't follow him, my father followed PDP with his full heart in Ile Ife in 2003..

You Yorubas are ingrate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/2003-presidential-election-how-nigerians-voted/m7fn68j.amp

You're the ingrate here
Because according to the result release so far by inec have seen a lot of vote from different SW that voted LP because your candidate is out does not mean SW didn't vote him and that's where my issue is with you ibos because you sabi change history and cry victims. Na only ibo voted LP because that's what most of you have been saying why evidence speak different.

I will still say it we're not one and stop mending with our local politics.
Yoruba RONU.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.