Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446430 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by adams123: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

You have spoken well but not only ibo are industrialists as you made it sound not even in top 2. Secondly it will be better for them to retrace their running mouth about other region if they want development, reason buhari refuse to carry them along. They talk too much, abuse all tribe like they're superior than others. Example many of them here are already saying they will remove sanwo olu next 2 weeks because the hate they have for a candidate, they should learn politics who ever win presidency you don't need to abuse that person, strike deals that will benefit your region instead my brother from east will keep attacking you and still want you to give them what they want. People don't gain that way, SS,SW and the northerners don't abuse other region if they're shortchange instead they demand peacefully. I include northerners because no matter which of their region that produces president or VP they all gain all over the region because no name calling among them instead they form a united front to demand what they want. My brothers please learn politics without bitterness that's when you can achieve good development to your region everything is not fight and name calling. and please always respect your host so you don't have problem. My two cent

Bro, I'm a northerner is just that I like justice for everyone as my by religion (Islam) teaches.
Buhari lacks knowledge of Islam that is why he play tribal card. In Islam is prohibited to play tribal card as a leader. You are to treat all your subjects on an equilibrium scale.

On the industrialization, off course, each state is good in different fields.. there was textile in the north before but today it has disappeared like wise to other regions too. See Ajaokuta steel company that has being abandoned by series of administrations, natural resources left untapped in different states that Chinese people are tapping them through the local miners cheaply.
We actually have many areas to work on but I need peace and without Justice peace can't be achieved.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by oluplus(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Yes, I understand Ur stance sir, and it's a good tin to aspire...but according to legend, even tinubu as bad as people claim he is, he's still better than obi himself governance-wise

I hope u have seen a thread created by his people here cursing him when he was the governor of Anambra.

I am not against Ibo as president sir, but the Ibo faction of obidient are just trying the possible ways to infiltrate into us, divide us and grab the power using our liberalism to their advantage...I hope u still remember what happened in Ilorin during the time of afonja. Till today Fulani collected Ilorin land.

While I respect your opinion, I don't buy into it
We have better options than Tinumbu. If APC had presented Osibanjo or Fashola, (though he didn't contest in the primaries), do you think we will queue behind Obi?
It's not about supporting an Ibo man, it is because I don't believe in the Tinumbu.

Baba should have sat behind and be giving command. He has enough boys to run the affairs if this nation. He's too desperate and that is a no for me .

Do you know why the northerners are behind him? Mark it today, you would soon know when he's sworn in.

I live in Kaduna and I know their Agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by chigator2: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
adams123:

They are beggars in all states of this country..I saw them on top pedestrian bridge the last time I went to Awka ..
This shoulder raising won't take any of us to any where progressively.. let's be humble as we are all nobody than a drop of sperm

Oga if you are a beggar let me know, me I'm not a beggar. I am speaking facts not raising shoulder. And when I say beggar, I don't mean street begging so, I reiterate Igbos are not beggars and if our head is still correct, we will not beg anyone or change ourselves to be accepted in Nigeria. Take that to your grave. We don't feed on politics.

One Nigeria Igbos are trying to disgrace us but that rubbish must end this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Full results please
still waiting for it, i just saw the feed somewhere and this confirmed it now
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/electionresults2023-tinubu-defeats-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-in-niger/
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

Tunde go and die. Carry your Nigeria and shove it up your ass. See Nigeria can never progress. It is a Zoo for god sake. Buhari didn't carry them along bla bla bla yet Everyone one of you all in the cesspit is paying high for fuel, buying cash, sufferring police brutality, instable light.

Please tell me, what do you want to offer Igbos if we sell ourselves cheap. See how you are talking as if Nigeria is America or Europe that has anything significant to offer Igbos. Real Igbos want Biafra not a special portion/share/seat in a Zoological Republic.

Your INEC was given 300 billion Naira to prepare for this election in 4 years yet see the trash you all produced. Don't insult Igbos with that talk again. Talking about offering Igbos , do we look like beggars, give your alms to your Northerners not us.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
You can get Biafra only if you form alliance in a civil manner not nzobu nzobu way noooo
Things don't work like that and I notice you guys are too emotional with everything, that's why who ever you support always lose because you attach emotion to everything. Convince people in a civil way to see from your view not abuse and insult and name calling, things don't work that way and will never, ask why you've not been getting what you want, it's because you burn bridges with your running mouth all the time. Me I don't have problem with Igbo people but I will have problem if you don't stop interfering in Yoruba politics, we know what we want, you're not the one to tell us how our state will be run. okay
Do this and you will never have problem with any tribe even Biafra will come easily that way.
My two cent.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by chigator2: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
adams123:

They are beggars in all states of this country..I saw them on top pedestrian bridge the last time I went to Awka ..
This shoulder raising won't take any of us to any where progressively.. let's be humble as we are all nobody than a drop of sperm

Humility is different from bending yourself to please others.
Do you think the North and Muslim west is happy that South East has a less than 2% Muslim population.
Do you think some groups are happy that Igbos recovered after the Civil war and the crippling aftermath policies.
Do you think some groups are happy that Igbos are worthy contenders
Nigeria is a hotbed for unhealthy competition as designed by the British, everyone is looking out for their own interest.
Igbos should not be the one to get bleeped to please some fools elsewhere.

See how they are killing Christians in the North Central, give it some time, the demography of some of those areas will change by force. If not for South East acting as a physical and ideological buffer between some minorities in SS and the north, funny stories would have been the order of the day.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
YOBE STATE

RV 1485146
AV 398874

APC: 151459
LP: 2406
NNPP: 18270
PDP: 198567 (WINNER)

TVvC 398874
TVV 378397

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Svoboda(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Udende won suswam na

Moro won

Pdp has started crying. Dino has walked out on the collation process.

You have more details of benue results?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by solreb: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

can you kindly post this on a google Excel sheet and post the link?
you can make it view only for others, only you will be the editor

that way new update can always reflect
Here is the Google Sheet link of the 2023 Presidential Election Result: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-NuEu-nJlQwfPNgz4RGBTfbgDQbk7sLJwgtwil5N0Qo/edit?usp=sharing
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by chigator2: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
You can get Biafra only if you form alliance in a civil manner not nzobu nzobu way noooo
Things don't work like that and I notice you guys are too emotional with everything, that's why who ever you support always lose because you attach emotion to everything. Convince people in a civil way to see from your view not abuse and insult and name calling, things don't work that way and will never, ask why you've not been getting what you want, it's because you burn bridges with your running mouth all the time. Me I don't have problem with Igbo people but I will have problem if you don't stop interfering in Yoruba politics, we know what we want, you're not the one to tell us how our state will be run. okay
Do this and you will never have problem with any tribe even Biafra will come easily that way.
My two cent.

Whoever we support loses, yet your City Boy lost in his city grin grin grin
Numerous APC candidates are losing in south east
I am supporting Alex Otti of LP in Abia gubernatorial election, come and make him lose, let's see.
Fools.

Nigeria will die a natural death soon, let's see what will be left of your bravado and strength then. If Nigeria doesn't end sufferings and tribulation will worsen everyday because this union is cursed
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by oluwaseyi0: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
solreb:

Here is the Google Sheet link of the 2023 Presidential Election Result: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-NuEu-nJlQwfPNgz4RGBTfbgDQbk7sLJwgtwil5N0Qo/edit?usp=sharing
God bless you
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by OlawaleBammie: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
oluplus:

We have better options than Tinumbu. If APC had presented Osibanjo or Fashola, (though he didn't contest in the primaries), do you think we will queue behind Obi?
It's not about supporting an Ibo man, it is because I don't believe in the Tinumbu.

Baba should have sat behind and be giving command. He has enough boys to run the affairs if this nation. He's too desperate and that is a no for me .

Do you know why the northerners are behind him? Mark it today, you would soon know when he's sworn in.

Well, I know the reason the northerners are behind him so well but they have failed, Baba sef na strong meat himself.

The only concern I have about him is health, any other tins are irrelevant.

But what if he succeed against all odds??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by KGD10: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
oluplus:

And is Obi better than Tinubu? You dey mad. Obi can't beat any Tinubu's record, let alone other Lagos governors.

On Osinbajo? Were not the same Ibos who were asking to impeach him and Buhari while calling Osinbajo a failure?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

I am supporting Alex Otti of LP in Abia gubernatorial election, come and make him lose, let's see.
Fools.

Nigeria will die a natural death soon, let's see what will be left of your bravado and strength then. If Nigeria doesn't end sufferings and tribulation will worsen everyday because this union is cursed

I don't have problem with who ever win the presidency. But I believe you guys love Nigeria more than any tribe since 7 month ago because of obi, now that you know he didn't win, you remember Biafra. If I talk now it will sound somehow
I believe the liberal yorubas you're seeing the handwriting about the people you are forming woke for.
Don't let it be too late retrace your step.
Do business with them and not politics because they won't allow you to contribute to their region election but always Kwik to jump and advice you about your government, don't listen to them again. They have bad motive against your development. They don't love you more than their bad govern region. Think Yoruba think ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by adams123: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

Humility is different from bending yourself to please others.
Do you think the North and Muslim west is happy that South East has a less than 2% Muslim population.
Do you think some groups are happy that Igbos recovered after the Civil war and the crippling aftermath policies.
Do you think some groups are happy that Igbos are worthy contenders
Nigeria is a hotbed for unhealthy competition as designed by the British, everyone is looking out for their own interest.
Igbos should not be the one to get bleeped to please some fools elsewhere.

See how they are killing Christians in the North Central, give it some time, the demography of some of those areas will change by force. If not for South East acting as a physical and ideological buffer between some minorities in SS and the north, funny stories would have been the order of the day.

Smile...., bros, even me as a Muslim, I'm not happy that only about 2% of my Igbo brothers and sisters are Muslim why? because I want all of us to be Muslim so that we can all enjoy paradise together at the end of time. That is my reason for not being happy but that doesn't mean I now have a license to kill you because you are not a Muslim....not at all, all I need do is to continue preaching to you by my attitude in accordance to the teachings of Islam by being just to you no matter the situation. Justice is the word and that's what we are lacking in this country. Everyone should have equal opportunity to work in any organisation if you so merit and not based on the connection that you have with politicians. I hope we get it right some day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Nigeria is now a Zoo again cheesy

Don't mind him
Bitter soul
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Sirchiboy: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
adams123:

Smile...., bros, even me as a Muslim, I'm not happy that only about 2% of my Igbo brothers and sisters are Muslim why? because I want all of us to be Muslim so that we can all enjoy paradise together at the end of time. That is my reason for not being happy but that doesn't mean I now have a license to kill you because you are not a Muslim....not at all, all I need do is to continue preaching to you by my attitude in accordance to the teachings of Islam by being just to you no matter the situation. Justice is the word and that's what we are lacking in this country. Everyone should have equal opportunity to work in any organisation if you so merit and not based on the connection that you have with politicians. I hope we get it right some day
I will convert to Muslim if you get me a good job.
I have been jobless for years

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by prophetic69(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
A.P.C ✊✊✊

As e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us ( wike's voice)

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
So far so good. APC leading PDP by more than a million votes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Kyase(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Svoboda:

Apc won
Still adding up numbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Kyase(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Out of 7 lgas declared,tinubu won 5.obi won calabar.APC won two senate.cc fergie001, immaculatejoe, workch,Fibonacci

The margin
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Svoboda:

Dino is now the new Erubebe. I can't wait for FFK to come for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Tunedey0001(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
adams123:

Bro, I'm a northerner is just that I like justice for everyone as my by religion (Islam) teaches.
Buhari lacks knowledge of Islam that is why he play tribal card. In Islam is prohibited to play tribal card as a leader. You are to treat all your subjects on an equilibrium scale.

On the industrialization, off course, each state is good in different fields.. there was textile in the north before but today it has disappeared like wise to other regions too. See Ajaokuta steel company that has being abandoned by series of administrations, natural resources left untapped in different states that Chinese people are tapping them through the local miners cheaply.
We actually have many areas to work on but I need peace and without Justice peace can't be achieved.

My brother true talk you have said it all without peace we can't have development, every region needs to be on their toes, we need to move this country forward, I believe solution to the problem you pointed can be solve if more power is given to state.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Shantyken(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
adams123:

Good one
This country needs people like u
Keep being good bro
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

Fools.

So we should vote Obi, he's the only one that can make Nigeria to be like USA
He has done it before and he will do it again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by adams123: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
chigator2:

Oga if you are a beggar let me know, me I'm not a beggar. I am speaking facts not raising shoulder. And when I say beggar, I don't mean street begging so, I reiterate Igbos are not beggars and if our head is still correct, we will not beg anyone or change ourselves to be accepted in Nigeria. Take that to your grave. We don't feed on politics.

One Nigeria Igbos are trying to disgrace us but that rubbish must end this year.

Well, I used to beg GOD.. May be due to that I might also be refer as a beggar.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by prophetic69(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biggest mistake OBI followers made was to turn this election to a religious battle...

heart attack awaits them all

I'm here for violence, say no to peace ✌️🕊️

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Heavensent01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
shogsman:

Didn't read pass the first line to know you're an slowpoke who is not deserving of my time, so I didn't read the crap you wrote

what brain capacity do you've to read it? product of a failed parents

omo lasan Ikeji mango
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Svoboda(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Dino is now the new Erubebe. I can't wait for FFK to come for him.

Haha
Its over for them. As if atiku knew, he was far more prudent financially, unlike in 2019 when it was a bazaar for suppprt groups.

He should courageously lick his wounds, pick up the pieces and retire from politics in a dignifying manner.

He is now an elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by engineerboat(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
ENUGU STATE

RV 2112793
AV 482990
TVv 456424
TRV 12467
TVC 468891

APC: 4782
LP: 428640 (WINNER)
NNPP: 1808
PDP: 15749

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by khingTony(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
So far so good. APC leading PDP by more than a million votes.
which site is this?
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by grandstar(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
engineerboat:
OGUN STATE

RV 3688, 305
AV 612 341
VV 580124

APC: 341554 (WINNER)
LP: 85829
NNPP:
PDP: 123831

Don't waste your time

Tinubu has won this election

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.