Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (446147 Views)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gammarays1: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
babaaelino92:
To those hoping Nigeria doesn't work for the next four (4) years in order to prove a point.

I hope Nigeria doesn't work for them in the next four (4) just so they can prove a point to themselves.
I don't pray for evil to work for me. This present Nigeria is evil.

It can work for you and your folks since your conscience is dead to what we're passing through in this animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by TheCongo2: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
gammarays1:

Even this result was rigged and we know it. INEC deliberately watered down LP results in the states they won.

INEC officials refused to show up in many villages yet results were manufactured.

Don't worry, everything will be exposed this time. Just watch.

Is it rigged because it isn't in your favor ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gammarays1: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheCongo2:

Like I said wait and see the truth unfold. Time and events will tell whether it was rigged or not.

You don't know the dispensation we're in. Let's just wait for time.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by babaaelino92(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
gammarays1:

It can work for you and your folks since your conscience is dead to what we're passing through in this animal kingdom.

Are you hoping Nigeria will not working in the next coming four (4) years coz your candidate is losing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheCongo2:

Lol. That's just the mentality๐Ÿคง

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Sweetvie: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheCongo2:
APC: 144471
LP: 331163
NNPP: 2743
PDP: 89585
@Sweetvie :150000 (WINNER)
๐Ÿ˜‚
Anything concerning politics you'll never see me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't like trouble ๐Ÿคง
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by gammarays1: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
babaaelino92:

Are you hoping Nigeria will not working in the next coming four (4) years coz your candidate is losing?
Why are you changing goal post. You said this present Nigeria will not work for me in the next 4 years and I agreed.

You also have to agree that the Nigeria of Thuggery, election malpractices, violence, wickedness and corruption will work for you and your likes in the next 4 years.
Amen to your wish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by TheCongo2: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sweetvie:
๐Ÿ˜‚
Anything concerning politics you'll never see me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't like trouble ๐Ÿคง

That is Sweetvie, my Yoruba sunshine
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by rajiedreez: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Sweetvie: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
TheCongo2:

That is Sweetvie, my Yoruba sunshine
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by money121(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:
Dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Thisisanfield: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please what states result are yet to be called
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:

Ogbuefi
Your people are already weak and exposed without any form of alliance, you still want to lead them to the streets so they can be further depopulated
Have a rethink if you like, no matter what, it's the ibos that will suffer more losses

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by smartleo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
gammarays1:

Leave now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by davodyguy: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thisisanfield:
Please what states result are yet to be called
32 called, remaining only 4
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by thatigboman: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ogbuefi
Your people are already weak and exposed without any form of alliance, you still want to lead them to the streets so they can be further depopulated
Have a rethink if you like, no matter what, it's the ibos that will suffer more losses
I am not supporting any revolt. And as u use police, army and thugs to perpetuate your fraud and u are cool with it, so a demented, druglord, slowpoke can rule because he is from your tribe, go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by ProphetM0hammad: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
thatigboman:
I am not supporting any revolt. And as u use police, army and thugs to perpetuate your fraud and u are cool with it, so a demented, druglord, slowpoke can rule because he is from your tribe, go ahead.
Forget about rigging or no rigging
If they do election 1000 times, the best Obi will ever get is 3rd
He does not have any allies

It's only the yorubas that can align with Igbos in this country, but unfortunately both tribes don't want to see eye to eye.
The Hausas and fulanis will never get in bed with the Igbos

Tafawa Balewa was very loved by them and they've passed the history to their children that he was killed by the Igbos

If Igbos are to get anything in Nigeria, they have to have an alliance

Obi had a decent outing due to social media sensation and such trick only work once

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by zanebaddo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Forget about rigging or no rigging
If they do election 1000 times, the best Obi will ever get is 3rd
He does not have any allies

It's only the yorubas that can align with Igbos in this country, but unfortunately both tribes don't want to see eye to eye.
The Hausas and fulanis will never get in bed with the Igbos

Tafawa Balewa was very loved by them and they've passed the history to their children that he was killed by the Igbos

If Igbos are to get anything in Nigeria, they have to have an alliance

Obi had a decent outing due to social media sensation and such trick only work once
it works once okay we ve agreed. Cancel the election and let the electoral process be credible and lets watch what the outcome will be this time.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Shantyken(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2023
zanebaddo:
it works once okay we ve agreed. Cancel the election and let the electoral process be credible and lets watch what the outcome will be this time.

Obi will still lose
If tinubu no win, Atiku may win
Take a look at states won by PDP so far and their % in states not won

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Thegamingorca(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Shantyken:

Obi will still lose
If tinubu no win, Atiku may win
Take a look at states won by PDP so far and their % in states not won

Don't worry about that. Let the election be repeated first grin
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by solreb: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general election. He polled a total of 8,796,708 to emerge the winner, having secured at least 25% in 30 states. No president has had this large spread across the states of the nation. To all APC supporters, well done for the dogged fight. Be magnanimous in victory. Here is the Google link to view the analysis of the results. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-NuEu-nJlQwfPNgz4RGBTfbgDQbk7sLJwgtwil5N0Qo/edit?usp=sharing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Mattswaggz: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2023
solreb:
Congrats to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the 2023 general election. He polled a total of 8,796,708 to emerge the winner, having secured at least 25% in 30 states. No president has had this large spread across the states of the nation. To all APC supporters, well done for the dogged fight. Be magnanimous in victory. Here is the Google link to view the analysis of the results. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-NuEu-nJlQwfPNgz4RGBTfbgDQbk7sLJwgtwil5N0Qo/edit?usp=sharing

oga rest.
Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by aydelicious: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2023
] celebration Ghana

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Final Update.

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by PassingShot(m): 3:10am On Mar 01, 2023
zanebaddo:
The electoral process isn't credible whenever you guys lose. It's only credible when you win.

What's the colour of your hypocrisy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by Backpedal: 3:39am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ogbuefi

What does this have to do with Igbos again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.