Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

LP Going To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Going To Court (345 Views)

LP Going Nowhere, Don't Waste Your Votes, Okowa Tells Obi's Supporters (Video) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Going To Court by Taba21: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
I told this people's that you cannot use ipob indirectly to claimed Nigeria youths.
If there is anything a Nigerian youths,it could've been sowore,not Obi.

Re: LP Going To Court by SlurUsername1: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't know how the average iboman reasons.
Just watch how they recycle that which led to the failure of obi in the next 8yrs.
They'll spend the next 8yrs abusing other tribes, call the country a zoo and everyone in it animals.
Call northerners Aboki, Nama, jihadist terrorists and yorubas Fulani slaves and expect their votes when it's electioneering period. The iboman can never move forward in politics with this attitude

3 Likes

Re: LP Going To Court by ElSudani: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chairman of the Labour party this afternoon.

Re: LP Going To Court by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Good move
Re: LP Going To Court by Taba21: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
I don't know how the average iboman reasons.
Just watch how they recycle that which led to the failure of obi in the next 8yrs.
They'll spend the next 8yrs abusing other tribes, call the country a zoo and everyone in it animals.
Call northerners Aboki, Nama, jihadist terrorists and yorubas Fulani slaves and expect their votes when it's electioneering period. The iboman can never move forward in politics with this attitude

Actually,No region want to associate with them yet they continue forcing themselves on SS,thank God for governor wike,who has shown them their boundaries.

They think they are wise, but other people over wise.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Recruit Chris Uba For Thuggery In Anambra. / This Election Result Dey Sweet Me For Belle, Zik Will Be Smiling In The Grave / Throwback Evidence Of INEC Promising IREV Transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.