Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC (1124 Views)

Man Sleeping During Osun Election Results Announcement By INEC / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Young042galaxy: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC promised us free and fair elections and we believe them.
They promised us that our votes is going to count because they now have BVAS and assured us that our results will be uploaded immediately after voting from each pulling units and we believed them.
I personally doesn't vote because of this rigging but I equally believed INEC for the 1st time in my life.
I hussled to get my PVC,
Went out to vote and stood in que under sun for hours until I voted.
I waited till 6pm for my vote to be counted before going home.
Almost 24hrs later, 30% of the results is not in INEC server because of massive rigging going on at different collation centers.
Even if my candidate doesn't win, all I asked for was free and fair elections you promised us.
I feel so used and scammed by INEC😭😭😭😭.
Is it too much to ask for a free and fair elections?
You that is celebrating this injustice doesn't know what you are getting into yet.
Reality will soon be down on all of us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Moh247: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
cool

Nigerians , too wise for our own good.

With everything Buhari did, currency swap, Military deployment, arrest of thugs

BVAS accreditation

Major point raised during the debate of electronic transmission of results was wireless connectivity accross the learnt and breath of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by immortalcrown(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Etisalat, "Now, you are talking".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's a shame what INEC has done. This is no Election. How can you promise transmission of Election results yet no transmitting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by SmartPolician: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
I don't even have the strength to treat this level of ignorance.

Abeg I am tired and totally exhausted!

People who operate these machines are humans and you will never understand what they go through if you are not in their shoes.
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Relax! BVAS would be used to determine this election las las
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by SaiOba: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
We were all fvcked by INEC bro.. we trusted them.. They lies to us the they were gonna upload the results immediately from the PUs but it's was ALL LIES as usual.
Young042galaxy:
They promised us that our votes is going to count because they now have BVAS and assured us that our results will be uploaded immediately after voting from each pulling units and we believed them.
I personally doesn't vote because of this rigging but I equally believed INEC for the 1st time in my life.
I hussled to get my PVC,
Almost 24hrs later, 30% of the results is not in INEC server because of massive rigging going on at different collation centers.
Even if my candidate doesn't win, all I asked for was free and fair elections you promised us.
You that is celebrating this injustice doesn't know what you are getting into yet.
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Midehi3(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't even have the strength to treat this level of ignorance.

Abeg I am tired and totally exhausted!

People who operate these machines are humans and you will never understand what they go through if you are not in their shoes.
So why promise Nigerians it will be uploaded immediately, you guys must find justification, well we have done our best, Is either the country crash or better for fewer followers cool
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Shifi1: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanksful:
Relax! BVAS would be used to determine this election las las
How na
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by khalling2008: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is too earlier to wail now, wait till inec declares the winner

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Young042galaxy: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
khalling2008:
It is too earlier to wail now, wait till inec declares the winner
You are actually the one wailing here.
I pointed what INEC promised me and you which made me to believe them yet they failed woefully and you are here blabbing.
Or Have they uploaded the results as promised?
You know, must of you support injustice cos it favors you forgetting that one day, same measures will be meted on you too.
Or is it a crime to ask for a credible pull?
If we have a country where justice and equity is paramount, will it be a crime?
I really don't get what most of you think about self.
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by khalling2008: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Young042galaxy:

You are actually the one wailing here.
I pointed what INEC promised me and you which made me to believe them yet they failed woefully and you are here blabbing.
Or Have they uploaded the results as promised?
You know, must of you support injustice cos it favors you forgetting that one day, same measures will be meted on you too.
Or is it a crime to ask for a credible pull?
If we have a country where justice and equity is paramount, will it be a crime?
I really don't get what most of you think about self.
Oga leave stories and go to inec office to confirm the delay, don't wail on social media

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Zealoy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
All this nonesense no matter to me the only thing I need now is let them release our money back let me hustle hard n leave this shit hole country
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi has won what he can but it's not enough to get him anywhere, it's only enough to assist Jagaban...The day you decided to collect PVC and vote Obi was the day you started working for Jagaban victory ..please face the consequences of your actions and stop wailing...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Young042galaxy: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
FarahAideed:
Obi has won what he can but it's not enough to get him anywhere, it's only enough to assist Jagaban...The day you decided to collect PVC and vote Obi was the day you started working for Jagaban victory ..please face the consequences of your actions and stop wailing...
I collected my pvc cos INEC promised to upload my vote right from pulling unit which got me convinced that my vote will count.
Anything contrary to that is a betrayal to the promise they made to me.
Whoever I choose to vote for is none of ur promise.
My concern is let my vote count.
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC IS A MAJOR DISGRACE!
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by FarahAideed: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Young042galaxy:

I collected my pvc cos INEC promised to upload my vote right from pulling unit which got me convinced that my vote will count.
Anything contrary to that is a betrayal to the promise they made to me.
Whoever I choose to vote for is none of ur promise.
My concern is let my vote count.

Ohhh your polling unit has not been uploaded yet? Be patient please I am sure it will be soon
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by Hoist: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Zealoy:
All this nonesense no matter to me the only thing I need now is let them release our money back let me hustle hard n leave this shit hole country

A man with a thinking cap. Imagine a society where the young majority celebrate lawlessness forgetting that it comes in full cycle. Today, it might be INEC, but tomorrow your nemesis could be the police or 'state-sponsored' insecurity. By then no strong institution to help you because you didn't build any but men. The citizens might never ever be free. Nigeria is like an animal farm.
Re: I Feel So Used And Scammed By INEC by frankyychiji(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Young042galaxy:
I hussled to get my PVC,
Are you OBIdient? Then there's no need for this. We are on cause, you better believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Just A Clown! / NBC Issues Final Warning To Arise TV / Rivers State House Of Assembly Signs Impeachment Notice Against Governor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.