Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Obi Is Just A Clown! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Just A Clown! (1121 Views)

Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi and his zombiediots followers are clowns and jesters if the highest order. I have a simple question for them but I know they lack the brain to understand anything.

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? It's illogical and senseless. Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Zombiediots are truly clowns

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by rickpat(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
if obi our GCIR(grand commander of Internet republic) had won,he would have ran to PDP or join APC sef... POLITICANS are very very selfish..na only themselves they know

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:
Obi and his zombiediots followers are clowns and jesters if the highest order. I have a simple question for them but I know they lack the brain to understand anything.

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?

Did you leave your brain on the bus or dont you realise that Obi, Atiku, Obasanjo and many others said the elections were rigged?

9 Likes

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by helinues: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Did you leave your brain on the bus or dont you realise that Obi, Atiku, Obasanjo and many others said the elections were rigged?

Where do you stand gan gan?

Nigeria president or Biafra?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Nwaetche(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just shut up!

The senate vote was part of the rigging that took place.

For Instance, LP logo was not found in almost all the senate ballot papers in Lagos.

Those results would be contested by each LP Senatorial candidate and many would be reclaimed.

famology:

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Nwaetche(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just like you are Nigeria in the day and Yoruba Nation at night.

helinues:

Where do you stand gan gan?

Nigeria president or Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Scream(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
What do you call someone that said "Bulabu blu bulaba"?!

An imbecilee!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by chamboi1: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Imagine the nonsense them claim.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by helinues: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
Just like you are Nigeria in the day and Yoruba Nation at night.

This one still get stuck with the election lose..

Hallucination everywhere

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwaetche:
Just shut up!

The senate vote was part of the rigging that took place.

For Instance, LP logo was not found in almost all the senate ballot papers in Lagos.

Those results would be contested by each LP Senatorial candidate and many would be reclaimed.

Bastard! How many senate tickets una get in the 109 district in Nigeria? I kept telling you fools that this is not your village head election. MUGU una eye don clear now abi? Who rigged you fools out? PDP or APC? How many seats did you get in the states won by Atiku in the north? Dunce!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by chamboi1: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
How can LP get 21Million votes abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by chamboi1: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
The problem with LP is they live in delusional world. I heard their VP Datti I understand the fundamental problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nnamdi640: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

My question is: how on earth do they expect a party that won only 7 senate seats across Nigeria to be the winner of the presidential seat in an election that held same day for both the national assembly and presidential positions? It's illogical and senseless. Una dey mad? Shey una dey ment?
Election that was rigged. The question you would have asked if truly you have sense is that why didn't inec upload the result right from pu if truly they wanted to be transparent.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Shut your brain dead lunatic. Rigging kill u. How many people una sponsor for senate? The MUMU is quoting Obasanjo. Ozuor! Did they also rig Obasanjo polling unit where he lost? As for Atiku you didn't hear when he said the votes of the PDP taken by Obi in the SS and SE will never be enough to make anyone president? You think this is your village head election? How many seats did you win in the north? MUGU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
nnamdi640:
Election that was rigged. The question you would have asked if truly you have sense is that why didn't inec upload the result right from pu if truly they wanted to be transparent.

Fool.......
All senate and reps results were uploaded. Only the presidential was not uploaded in real time. So tell me why you got only 7 seats in the entire Nigeria and still think you were rigged out? Ozuor! This is Nigeria election. Let it stick into your block head. How many seats did you get in the fiercely contested northern region? Ozu!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nairanaira12: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

The party won 7 senatorial elections because you rigged.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Faber(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
I will roll with a clown anyday anytime than a known criminal...🤣🤣

Leave our clown for us, is he ur clown
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nairanaira12: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Fool.......
All senate and reps results were uploaded. Only the presidential was not uploaded in real time. So tell me why you got only 7 seats in the entire Nigeria and still think you were rigged out? Ozuor! This is Nigeria election. Let it stick into your block head. How many seats did you get in the fiercely contested northern region? Ozu!

Do, your logic is that they can't be rigged because they were uploaded early?

Bobo yi, o go gan
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Faber(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Fool.......

Na ur papa be fuol, why u dey call him fuol for speaking his mind.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by SLAP44: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Uppercut grin
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Afamed: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

Leeee peee 72
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Maybe you should go and help festus keyamo in court.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Fool.......

You're just crying like a lost puppy...if truly the mandate is yours then you people should relax and be confident of defending it dont be asking us dumb questions

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by gidgiddy: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Shut your brain dead lunatic. Rigging kill u. How many people una sponsor for senate? The MUMU is quoting Obasanjo. Ozuor! Did they also rig Obasanjo polling unit where he lost? As for Atiku you didn't hear when he said the votes of the PDP taken by Obi in the SS and SE will never be enough to make anyone president? You think this is your village head election? How many seats did you win in the north? MUGU!

People like this are why Nigeria never cannot progress. Aspirants in the elections such as Obinand Atiku have said the elections were flawed, forner President Obasanjo has said elections are flawed, international observers such as the EU have said elections are flawed

Rather than him to be angry that his own country cannot conduct free, fair, transparent and credible elections, he is more concerned if Obi won the fraudulent elections or not

Incredible grin grin grin grin

Nigeria still has a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
We're not talking about the outcome but the process. Thats way more advanced for your comprehension
famology:

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Acidosis(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Very ironic to see a Tilumbu ur.chin call Obidients "mad people." Bro, you've practically spent the last 8 months of your life defending all sorts of ma.dness. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by nnamdi640: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Fool.......
In Lagos State, all the Senates seat were won by APC yet APC lost the presidential vote to Lp, that only has a lot to put into your em*ty brain. You are coming to show how low your brain is for posting things anyhow, I don't blame you, I blame nairaland that allows rubbish like this to be posted.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
chamboi1:
Imagine the nonsense them claim.

Very useless set of idiaaaats.
How is this table even possible?
I can't wait to see the rubbish they're claiming in the court. Another flogging awaits them. Next the idiaaaats will descend on is the court.
They want to bully everyone to accept the IPOB candidate they're marketing. They'll cry blood.
Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by Iykopee(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
famology:

Thîefnubu dog like you is not expected to have brains let alone sense. You were programmed to write and post rubbish here because criminality runs in you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Just A Clown! by famology(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
See as zombiediots dey cry like sex starved mosquitoes. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mugus.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Lets Vote South East Out Of Nigeria. / What Happened If Rigged Votes Are Removed From BAT / Misconception On Osun SUPREME COURT Election Judgement For BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.