Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Police React To Video Of Man Threatening Igbos During Election In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To Video Of Man Threatening Igbos During Election In Lagos (245 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police React To Video Of Man Threatening Igbos During Election In Lagos by Malcolmxprinz: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
The Lagos State Police Command has reacted to a viral video of a man alleged to be Lagos State Parks Management Committee Chairman, Musiliu Akinsanya, also known as MC Oluomo, threatening Igbos in a polling unit in Lagos State.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/police-react-to-video-of-man.html
Re: Police React To Video Of Man Threatening Igbos During Election In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reacting now. Tcheeeeeww
Re: Police React To Video Of Man Threatening Igbos During Election In Lagos by Xscape1993(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, The New City Boy / I Think This Is The Only Way We Can Have A Free And Fair Presidential Elections / Obasanjo Is The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.