Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46584 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dear Mazi Osinachi,

Thank you for your feedback. Oh, you think I am wicked? You have not seen my wickedness. If I had been General Gowon and Biafra seceded under my watch, not a single Nigerian soldier would have died, and there would have been no war.

I would simply have surrounded Biafra from the beginning and blockaded her. No plane, no car, no animal, no bird, no water, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except emergency protein rations for 1-5 year olds would go in. If anybody had attempted to smuggle even a drop of water into Biafra, automatic trial and firing squad and all their assets would be forfeited to the Federal Government. And Nigeria would not have fought a 30-month war. Biafra would have been over in less than 90 days.

As a leader, you cannot afford to be emotional. God put you at the head of your country to ensure the welfare of those you serve.

Let me give you an example. President Harry S. Truman was given two options. You can invade Japan and defeat them, but at least half a million American soldiers will die. Or you vanquish them by dropping an atomic bomb on Japan, and 300,000 Japanese would die.

President Truman WISELY chose to drop the bomb.

As President of Nigeria, your primary concern and objective is the welfare of Nigerians. And while you should never look for anyone's trouble within and without Nigeria, ANYBODY that threatens Nigeria's sovereignty and the welfare of Nigerians, both internally and externally must pay a HEAVY price.

Do you still think I am wicked? Look for a stronger word than that. Wicked is too small for who I am.

Mazi, I attended a military school for five years in my youth. I assure I am never a nice person. Niceness was drilled out of me by my Regimental Sergeant Major between the age of 10-15.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

175 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Oladosu001: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nice one

Thanks for sharing ....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Taylor90: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

1027 Likes 123 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by jideflash(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is a very inciting statement. Reno talks foolishly. Only fools follow his accounts.

715 Likes 70 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 001Lagos: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
A coward in exile shouldn't be taken serious 😂

Reno is a very foolish man

603 Likes 65 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Awolowo no do reach this

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Bestmanfornow: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos

372 Likes 46 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tommy589(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahala dey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MarveworldG: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Alright

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Brek: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Come here in Igboland and say it
Coward

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wakaman: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wicked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by JohnnA1: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Logical and ruthless... I like it.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
hahahaha....everybody is just jabbin igbos from all directions....

kiki....they wan talk about niger and forgetin how they piss everybody around them off....

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Logical and ruthless... I like it.

na crazy uppercut....

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
My own is just to laugh and move on 🤣🤣🤣

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by LesbianBoy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
If you are angry with what he said go to that post and report it.....but no, una go just come here dey talk

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by OmoFiditi: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let the cowardly faghot come down home and say it.. grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ibechris(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
The way the arabs talk about the Jews and hate them to this day,is the way and manner other people talk and express hate against the children of God

242 Likes 26 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Madmohamed1: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/j1686660877297037312
this atiku wife still angry that we stop him from visiting his village for eight years he should wait for another eight years and try again

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Like the Igbos won't have to farm to feed or develop indigenous Technologies for survival?

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
The same way England blockaded Scotland when she asked for independence?

Black people should learn to vibrate on a higher mental state!

135 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin
The shot Reno fired enter you sote, nah Ewedu approach your mind. Nah precious delicacy tho..

Ever since you created this your moniker, it’s always just about Yoruba..

You’re impersonating the SS because you’re a coward and can’t face Yoruba with your real region. It’s the worthless region, we so knows!

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmm

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Godwin4444: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
100% agreed

16 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ibos are not begging to be in Nigeria

Unity begger

Psycho

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by T9ksy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
LOBATAN!!!

At least, they won't be bragging now, all over SM about how they fought the whole western world including the middle east, for 3years with their ingenuity. angry

13 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
Ibos are not begging to be in Nigeria

Unity begger

Psycho

who is beggin you....??
abeg stay in your region....

nonesense....
and na people like you wan tell nigeria how to deal with niger matter....
people that dont even have control over their own region....

awon olomo sit at home....

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by jaytimeo: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is Reno’s opinion and his alone ,his family should be ashamed to have someone like him in their family am sure his tribe and kinsmen are ashamed to associate with him ,he’s a madman,I can’t imagine any sane human at this day and age making utterances that is full of hate towards a fellow human,if he’s not been used his account on all social media platforms should’ve been banned by now.

They are using Reno I would urge Nigerians to ignore the attention seeker.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by livebyday(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

Seun sanction this member. This person is ryung to cause problems on your forum. The subject of this thread was taken put of context mischievously by the OP

If you read the whole write up Reno was simply talking about the Niger vs Nigeria situation

Seun mynd44 oam4j Dominique Mukina2 obinoscopy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
jaytimeo:
This is Reno’s opinion and his alone ,his family should be ashamed to have someone like him in their family am sure his tribe and kinsmen are ashamed to associate with him ,he’s a madman,I can’t imagine any sane human at this day and age making utterances that is full of hate towards a fellow human,if he’s not been used his account on all social media platforms should’ve been banned by now.

They are using Reno I would urge Nigerians to ignore the attention seeker.

and you are not ashamed to be commanded around in your own region....

27 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.