Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna (1975 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / BREAKING: Again 20 Killed In Fresh Attack In Angwan Aku Village Of Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by Fut9ure: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi wins angwan fulani ward, bassawa zaria in Kaduna

Pu 34

Pdp 3
Apc 9

Lp 250

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by Heffalump(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fut9ure:
Obi wins angwan fulani ward, bassawa zaria in Kaduna

Pu 34

Pdp 3
Apc 9

Lp 250

Let's go! A new Nigeria must come!

Some idiots said Obi cannot win a ward in the North.
If God had defeated Pharaoh in the time of Israel, who is Tinubu and Buhari?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by magoo10(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Winning without rigging structure safe for the peoples will.
meanwhile tinubu is winning in togo but loosing in his iragbiji home town of Osun State grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by cocoduck: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Peter Obi winning:
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwaibom
CrossRivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Lagos
Benue
Plateau
Nassarawa
Abuja
Taraba

Over 25%
Adamawa
Kaduna
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
Oyo

25% or less
Niger
Gombe
Sokoto
Osun
Kwara
Bauchi

Less than 25%
Borno
Kebbi
Yobe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Ekiti
Kano

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
HE Peter Gregory Obi GCFR
If that is the case, why are they calling for cancellation? Come on bro
Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by FoolishBoy419: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Heffalump:

Let's go! A new Nigeria must come!

Some idiots said Obi cannot win a ward in the North.
If God had defeated Pharaoh in the time of Israel, who is Tinubu and Buhari?

Places like Bassawa, Wusasa, Kongila, and parts of Samaru in Zaria have always been christian-dominated areas loyal to PDP. This is nothing extraordinary
Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by Ogbuefi2020: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Places like Bassawa, Wusasa, Kongila, and parts of Samaru in Zaria have always been christian-dominated areas loyal to PDP. This is nothing extraordinary
Akuko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Ain't Ekiti state Christian dominated? If you understand hausa you will know that there no way Christians will dominate an "Angwan Fulani". That supposed to be a Fulani enclave. And it's a big lie to say that Christians dominate Kwangila and Samaru, even Wusasa.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by famology(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chaiiiiiiiiiii Obi don collect pdp areas walahi

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by FoolishBoy419: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
1Dray:

Ain't Ekiti state Christian dominated? If you understand hausa you will know that there no way Christians will dominate an "Angwan Fulani". That supposed to be a Fulani enclave. And it's a big lie to say that Christians dominate Kwangila and Samaru, even Wusasa.

Southwestern Muslims and Christians are the least bigoted people I know. You can't use them to predict the behavior of other christians in other parts of the country.

And for you to say that "Fulani" being included in the name of a town means it can't belong to christians shows that you know nothing about Kaduna and northern Nigeria in general. Let me ask you, are you aware that in the middle of Kanuna North, we have towns called "Unguwan Yero" and "Unguwan Gado" which are 90% occupied by Christians?

Bassawa, and Wusasa have always been dominated by christians. You can consult anyone that actually lives in Zaria for confirmation. If you go to Aviation in Zaria and towards the the town facing it, you would cover several kilometers without seeing any woman in hijab. As for Samaru, I said some parts (polling units) are christian-dominated and when you go past the railway on Dogon Icce and head towards Bassawa, it's almost only Christians you'll be coming across.
Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by Davepal: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Like I told us,

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

and We are winning grin
Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by 1Dray(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Southwestern Muslims and Christians are the least bigoted people I know. You can't use them to predict the behavior of other christians in other parts of the country.

And for you to say that "Fulani" being included in the name of a town means it can't belong to christians shows that you know nothing about Kaduna and northern Nigeria in general. Let me ask you, are you aware that in the middle of Kanuna North, we have towns called "Unguwan Yero" and "Unguwan Gado" which are 90% occupied by Christians?

Bassawa, and Wusasa have always been dominated by christians. You can consult anyone that actually lives in Zaria for confirmation. If you go to Aviation in Zaria and towards the the town facing it, you would cover several kilometers without seeing any woman in hijab. As for Samaru, I said some parts (polling units) are christian-dominated and when you go past the railway on Dogon Icce and head towards Bassawa, it's almost only Christians you'll be coming across.

In case you don't know, I was born in Samaru. I grew in Zaria. Don't think you're talking to some that doesn't know Zaria.
Re: Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna by FoolishBoy419: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
1Dray:

In case you don't know, I was born in Samaru. I grew in Zaria. Don't think you're talking to some that doesn't know Zaria.

That you were born there doesn't make your claims automatically right. I know every corner of Samaru as well, but either of us can lie to suit a particular narrative and for you to say that there are no christian-dominated polling units in Samaru and that Palladan and Kwangila are not christian dominated, you must be a bloody liar. You are either lying about where you come from or you are deliberately denying what you know is true.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Arise Tv Discuss Peter Obi Arrest In Uk? / I Did Not Ask Anybody To Convass For Tenure Elongation - Obj / Bayelsa State's Governor's Wife Laundered $800 000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.