Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. (38169 Views)

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels / TVC News Dissociates Itself From Fake Social Media Handles / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Tobijays: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Neduzze5:

If some of us had seen it coming, we would have quickly purchased a HoR form under LP and cruised to victory without campaign.

In my polling unit yesterday, almost everybody thumb printed LP from Top to bottom.
Lol, but many will decamp! National cake is a curse, turned saints to devil
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by bolacode: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Funflipper: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
maureensylvia:
Ikegwuru

I have never been this nervous in my life

My heart is skipping as I'm typing this
God abeg ooo u know my favorite embarassed

Relax yourself. Tinubu is your president elect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by CHOPUP411(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour party has turn election to ethnic affair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by HardMirror(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
maureensylvia:
Ikegwuru

at this point even the blind can see only tinubu and atiku are left in the race. Go and await one of them to be declared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by frankoben(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yorubas and their messiah BAT (Emilio Kan)
Grand patron of corrupt politics in contemporary Africa

1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by sreamsense: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:
Why can't people be patient and wait for the real results?
It won't pass your people; they will be shouting Nigeria is bad, but they cause 70% of crime that make Nigeria looks bad at local and international level. I saw that result too and the truth is that many of your people will believe that result and when INEC announce otherwise, they will be insulting INEC for rigging. Here is the video where they were caught thumb printing in Lagos, but they be playing victim card as swing below:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

Where are the ANAP and Bantupage polls results now to save LP when you need them most?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by ItisWell22(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ayo25:
;DObidense media disowning Obi supporters already. Police also issuing strong statements.

Just within few hours Obi supporters have become orphans. Is God not wonderful? grin

I expected this comment… 🌚
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by maureensylvia(f): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:

Maureen, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your favorite lost very badly, especially at areas outside his zone. But cheer up, the winner will be "father to all"

Deji cheesy, I have never mentioned my favorite before, not on nairaland not on any social media.
At this juncture, I hope for the best and expect the worse

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Ayk8: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Habaa Obi supporters KILODE!!

See real time results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by aariwa(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
plantist:

So Tinubu people are the ones giving Labour Party winning percentages? Kai! Wallaahi you no get an iota of sense.
poor moro n go and feed yourself
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
aariwa:
Tinubu idiots showing off their stupidity

The fake results clearly shows Labour Party leading, how can it be from Tinubu’s camp? Shameless lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by heysquare(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
This crook can doctor anything. Before it was Tinubu speech now its Inec results. Na wa o! una don lule! "Emilokan" is not just ordinary but a strong word with spirituality content
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by aariwa(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

The fake results clearly shows Labour Party leading, how can it be from Tinubu’s camp? Shameless lot
shameless idiot supporting a man that can’t walk without help or fully aware of his surroundings..you lots have cursed destinies your children will continue to suffer from because the curse originates from your minds…spits
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
aariwa:
shameless idiot supporting a man that can’t walk without help or fully aware of his surroundings..you lots have cursed destinies your children will continue to suffer from because the curse originates from your minds…spits

Deep painment. Unlike you, I’m fine with whoever wins. Cry me a River
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by adebayo201: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Why can't I reply and like posts in sports section please??

@seun
@mukina2
@lalasticlala
@obinoscopy
@sarki

Especially the foreign sports section.
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Bullionaire: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Igbos and lies/propaganda...like benson and hedges.

You sound like a silly imp.
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Olowosaudi(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hmmm. Those who are chanting war songs obviously do not have investment in Lagos because if they do like Obi Cubana, they would be circumspect and diplomatic in their utterances. Remember, you are resident in another man's land and if you think you can dominate them, think twice. It won't happen. The blacks have lived in America since the 15th century but have not been able to dominate the white race since then. Think of the consequences of the civil war after the Igbos were massacred and defeated ...a word is enough for the wise
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Ahvenjah: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

angry

Una no go dey mock person whey una suppose go learn politics 101 from. After this election, you will go and beg Tinubu and say daddy, Master Tee, pls teach us kongfu.

By force by fire, una go learn

Nevertheless, I must agree that LP is becoming a force to reckon with,
They should consider a strong northern allegiance, possible nnpp and they will make a strong team 2027

As for this election, it is all over

We hear you, o ignorant wise one go the buffon tribe
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Ahvenjah: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ayo25:
;DObidense media disowning Obi supporters already. Police also issuing strong statements.

Just within few hours Obi supporters have become orphans. Is God not wonderful? grin

Quite unfortunate that folks like you are in existence. throws up
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by jessylaurel(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Tribal bigot. Hope you're pained. Ode!!!!!
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by deji17: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
maureensylvia:

Deji cheesy, I have never mentioned my favorite before, not on nairaland not on any social media.
At this juncture, I hope for the best and expect the worse
Hmmm. If I were to guess right, what do I get as prize?
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by fareed69(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
naptu2:
ARISE NEWS @ARISEtv

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1629854467163054081

Na today.
Rufai don tired with Abati?
Continue
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Jnkay: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
maureensylvia:
Ikegwuru

Is well😂😂😂
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by xamuel17(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Anybody supporting Labour Party is Igbo? Tribal bigot!
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Basher8583: 2:20am On Feb 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
Ikegwuru

No go kill youself. Peter Obi has lost tey tey. So move on
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by Basher8583: 2:23am On Feb 27, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Is tinubu urchins that released the fake results
Afonja skull miner

Good one, we are not releasing full result from South Eastern till apc is don with their rigging 😁😂🤣

Do whatever you like but always remember. SE voters are less that 5% of the voting populace.
Re: Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online. by maureensylvia(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Basher8583:

No go kill youself. Peter Obi has lost tey tey. So move on

Wetin bring Peter obi here Baba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.