Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Atiku Underestimated Obi... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Underestimated Obi... (6531 Views)

APC Was Greatly Underestimated / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Underestimated Obi... by ArewaQuitessenc: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm an Atiku man but walahi he really underestimated Obi and I'm scares this might come back to hunt him...I always knew Obi will be a thorn in flesh for PDP in traditional PDP strongholds, but he's bow taking large chunks of PDP votes in the North! That I didn't see coming.

Waziri should have reached out to Obi, I hope he won't have regrets about that. But we stay strong and focused! We will secure Kaduna soon as well!

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by darling2424(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Atiku is seeing how small and mighty obi is now

For your Academic Assignment, projects, power point presentation, thesis, proposal's etc
Kindly check my signature and contact me

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Asgard13: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
I'm an Atiku man but walahi he really underestimated Obi and I'm scares this might come back to hunt him...I always knew Obi will be a thorn in flesh for PDP in traditional PDP strongholds, but he's bow taking large chunks of PDP votes in the North! That I didn't see coming.

Waziri should have reached out to Obi, I hope he won't have regrets about that. But we stay strong and focused! We will secure Kaduna soon as well!

Yeah

Was Obasanjo super imposing.. Atiku has to be a man and do what he gats to do..

Bro ship has sailed ..

Tinubu is clearing southwest..

But game is on..

Power to the people
PDP!!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election should have been over if hoebi and kwankwa dey pdp.... we need to thank diz guys...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by ogologoamu: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Okowa is a political light weight, how Atiku ended up with him baffles me.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by SmartPolician: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
KillSars:
This election should have been over if hoebi and kwankwa dey pdp.... we need to thank diz guys...

If this election was between Tinubu and Atiku, most people in the South wouldn't bother coming out.

It's just like asking someone if he prefers to be suspended from a height with a rope tied round their neck or killed by a firing squad. Either way, the person still dies. APC is a curse to Nigeria.

You guys will see the impact of Peter Obi when results from SE and SS start trickling in 🥱🥱🥱

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Starvile26: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Jokerman(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

If this election was between Tinubu and Atiku, most people in the South wouldn't bother coming out.

It's just like asking someone if he prefers to be suspended from a height with rope tied round their neck or killed by a firing squad. Either way, the person still dies. APC is a curse to Nigeria.

You guys will see the impact of Peter Obi when results from SE and SE start trickling in 🥱🥱🥱

Lol....I would not even have gone for my PVC sef

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by LordAdam16: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Atiku did not underestimate Obi.

Atiku can't force him to stay. Atiku gave him VP slot in 2019. What else should he offer him in 2023? His wives?

If Tinubu wins, Obi will not win election in the next 16 years. So e affect everybody.

-Lord

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by YungMillionaire: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are Tinubu's agents.

Those who know, know. The rest will argue.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Pierced(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Yeah

Bro ship has sailed ..

But game is on..

Power to the people
PDP!!

Tinubu is not clearing SW like that. Atiku is still taking a chunk of votes from him. It seems Atiku already has more than 25% of votes cast from SE excluding Lagos.

I think the decider will how well both parties performed in SS and SE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's just like asking someone if he prefers to be suspended from a height with a rope tied round their neck or killed by a firing squad. Either way, the person still dies. APC is a curse to Nigeria.

You guys will see the impact of Peter Obi when results from SE and SE start trickling in 🥱🥱🥱
Years wey dem dey drop 80% and 90% result sef, e no dey favour them, abeg, talk about another region, or make u talk another thing...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by 2mch(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin
YungMillionaire:

Tinubu dribble all of them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by YungMillionaire: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:
grin
Tinubu dribble all of them

Na so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by richybanky(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

You guys will see the impact of Peter Obi when results from SE and SS start trickling in 🥱🥱🥱

😂😂😂 Majority won't even stress themselves in queuing for hours before voting grin grin

I didn't bother to vote in 2019 cus nothing different between Buhari and Atiku. What makes some people to come out and vote is Obi factor!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by ArewaQuitessenc: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
KillSars:
The "hoebi" you're mocking has more political value than your Tinubu, he's running on a party with no structure yet dusting your druglord on his own turf in Lagos, take out the governors from APC strongholds Tinubu is banking on, it's now obvious that Tinubu is completely overrated! He couldn't even win his own home state in Osun, no bloc votes guaranteed for him yet in the North from his APC strongholds, where are the "Buhari goodwill" votes he was supposed to inherit from the North? Atiku is more worried about Kwankwaso, Tinubu is not an immediate source of worry for us in the North.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Jagznation(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Talking out of point since yesterday

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by since13o: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
ogologoamu:

Okowa is a political light weight, how Atiku ended up with him baffles me.

Okowa has Delta state oil money. Atiku decided to go for him to help fund the election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

The "hoebi" you're mocking has more political value than your Tinubu, he's running on a party with no structure yet dusting your druglord on his own turf in Lagos, take out the governors from APC strongholds Tinubu is banking on, it's now obvious that Tinubu is completely overrated! He couldn't even win his own home state in Osun, no bloc votes guaranteed for him yet in the North from his APC strongholds, where are the "Buhari goodwill" votes he was supposed to inherit from the North? Atiku is more worried about Kwankwaso, Tinubu is not an immediate source of worry for us in the North.
🤡
INEC chairman...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by hedonido: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

Atiku did not underestimate Obi.

Atiku can't force him to stay. Atiku gave him VP slot in 2019. What else should he offer him in 2023? His wives?

If Tinubu wins, Obi will not win election in the next 16 years. So e affect everybody.

-Lord

I can see you're adamantly and unreasonably pro Waziri. People like you probably misled him.

Did Waziri offer Obi the VP slot in 2022? That's the talk. If he did, and if Obi had accepted, what do you think would be happening now?

Unreasonable arrogance leads nowhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Asgard13:

Yeah

Bro ship has sailed ..

But game is on..

Power to the people
PDP!!

Forget the SW, why is Atiku seriously losing in Kano?

Man dosen't even have up to 10%, that is very bad of a man like Waziri. What went wrong?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by YungMillionaire: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Crying is permitted but your wailing must wait until final whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by LordAdam16: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Tinubu is not clearing SW like that. Atiku is still taking a chunk of votes from him. It seems Atiku already has more than 25% of votes cast from SE excluding Lagos.

Atiku performed better in 2019 in the SW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

Coupled with his bad figures in the SE, he'll need a miracle in the North. Kano is out of the question. Tinubu is doing well in Katsina and Kaduna. Those are the Kardashians gone. I don't know if his margin of victory in the NE will be enough to cancel his deficits in the South.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Kasdat5(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi only succeed in spoiling our shares , am begining to think someone paid him to do so . Just my thoughts anyways .
Atiku should have been declared winner . I asked some.of my friends in Lagos why they voted Tinubu, their answer was Tiwan Tiwan ni. Ekiti is %85 christian . You cannot play religious cards with the Yorubas..

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by hedonido: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
since13o:

Okowa has Delta state oil money. Atiku decided to go for him to help fund the election.

Other than funding the bribery of delegates at the PDP presidential primaries, what else is there to fund... If he got an impactful running mate that would help him naturally retain the crucial SE/SS bloc votes, which Peter Obi could have done for him for free, wouldn't we be telling a different story today? In fact, in monetary terms, how much would Atiku be willing or able to pay for that all important two-Zone Southern bloc votes?

It's now very apparent that even the bloc votes the PDP got in 2019 from the "traditional" SE/SS was due to the Obi factor.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by IDeyNL: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Bros no loud am. Just chill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Kasiyya(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

atiku made 50% in SE and SS
Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kasdat5:
Obi only succeed in spoiling our shares , am begining to think someone paid him to do so . Just my thoughts anyways .
Atiku should have been declared winner . I asked some.of my friends in Lagos why they voted Tinubu, their answer was Tiwan Tiwan ni. Ekiti is %85 christian . You cannot play religious cards with the Yorubas..

In this election, I so much love the Yoruba people and we have proven that our religious tolerance is second to none.

Ekiti & Ondo have the most christians population by percentage in the West and they delivered the most percentage for Tinubu win compared to other Yoruba states.

Upon the noise that muslim-muslim will affect Tinubu chances, it did not affect his vote in the West.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Pierced(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kasiyya:
atiku made 50% in SE and SS

I pray so.
Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Kasdat5(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
LegendHero:

In this election, I so much love the Yoruba people and we have proven that our religious tolerance is second to none.

Ekiti & Ondo has the most christians population by percentage in the West and they delivered the most percentage for Tinubu win compared to other Yoruba states.

Upon the noise that muslim-muslim will affect Tinubu chances, it did not affect his vote in the West.

The igbos are yet to mature in politics , Yorubas has since woken up from slumber , crumbs is better than none , as for the Northerns, the are the gods of Nigerian politics .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by KanwuliaExtra: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
No he did not.
Obi left PDP because of WIke.
Re: Atiku Underestimated Obi... by Kasiyya(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I pray so.
yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evangelist Ebuka Óbị To Move Ihe Church From Lagos To The East / Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? / Ex-Militants Drag Paul Boroh To Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.