Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

APC Was Greatly Underestimated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Was Greatly Underestimated (923 Views)

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Wainey: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
PDP thought they can break into 5 different parts and one of the parts is still capable of beating APC the ruling party.

This is pure delusional, no matter how weak APC is, they still have supporters. Thinking you can do away with Obi, Kwankwasor, Wike etc and still win doesn't make sense to me.
Lets forget Atiku for now, only Obi and Kwankwasor alliance would have been a big problem for APC, but greed and braggadocios was the problem of the opposition.
The election was not rigged, I never expected APC to lose

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pride killed Atiku's ambition
Greed made Obi took the wrong decision
Desperation made Wike a proud Betrayal

In all of these Asiwaju was the most favoured
His enemies worked tirelessly for his victory

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wainey:
PDP thought they can break into 5 different parts and one of the parts is still capable of beating APC the ruling party.

This is pure delusional, no matter how weak APC is, they still have supporters. Thinking you can do away with Obi, Kwankwasor, Wike etc and still win doesn't make sense to me.
Lets forget Atiku for now, only Obi and Kwankwasor alliance would have been a big problem for APC, but greed and braggadocios was the problem of the opposition.
All we are saying, upload results on irev in real time. If they had done so, everybody will congratulate the winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:
Pride killed Atiku's ambition
Greed made Obi took the wrong decision
Desperation made Wike a proud Betrayal

In all of these Asiwaju was the most favoured
His enemies worked tirelessly for his victory
Story! Jagaban bought INEC at the last minute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

Story! Jagaban bought INEC at the last minute
Of these people had one voice, no INEC would have done the magic

It would have been an overwhelming defeat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
IconicR:

Big lie. Inec is everything. We must insist on irev as compulsory part of constitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
You can't underestimate the power of APCriminals. . .You can only underestimate their degree OF THEIR SHAMELESSNESS. grin

What a laughing stock for the world!

Jungle democracy. . . . ILLITERATE JUDICIARY, HUNGRY MILITARY, USELESS POLICE FORCE.cheesy

What a SHYTEHOLE. . . Confirmed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

Big lie. Inec is everything. We must insist on irev as compulsory part of constitution.
If you understand rigging you'll know there's a certain overwhelming defeat that no rigging can save you which was bound to happen if God didn't want Asiwaju to win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Wainey: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

All we are saying, upload results on irev in real time. If they had done so, everybody will congratulate the winner.
real time iRev wouldn't have changed anything.

The iRev is just there for us to follow up the election at the comfort of ur home while in real time, it won't stop rigging if there was a rigging cos rigging is better done in the collation centre

2 Likes

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Wainey: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Highlife217:
They rigged it you dumb bastard
and you can't bring evidence that u were rigged?

Oga, we have moved passed emotions, we deal with facts

4 Likes

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Wainey: 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You can't underestimate the power of APCriminals. . .You can only underestimate their degree OF THEIR SHAMELESSNESS. grin

What a laughing stock for the world!

Jungle democracy. . . . cheesy
just emotions, no single evidence was brought to court

5 Likes

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by adem30: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

Why not collect results from your agents at every polling units to prove your case.
...Childish people

6 Likes

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wainey:
just emotions, no single evidence was brought to court

Violence for what?
It is quite useless to die a meaningless death for ANYTHING Nigeria.
There are options. . . JAPA!!!! cheesy
Let those who are there keep fighting.
Let criminals keep ruling criminals till they annihilate themselves.

As for me and my household, we are practicing real democracy.
Thank my God I had the opportunity and common sense to leave the Nigerian shytehole

No hope!

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wainey:

The iRev is just there for us to follow up the election at the comfort of ur home while in real time, it won't stop rigging if there was a rigging cos rigging is better done in the collation centre
But results on irev is directly from PU. so all we need is the legal backing to cancel any result that didn't match then rigging at collation center becomes useless
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
adem30:

Why not collect results from your agents at every polling units to prove your case.
...Childish people
Imagine? Agents that can be beaten by thugs? Don't worry the new technology will take you all by surprise when it's backed by the law

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by igwebuike01: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wainey:
and you can't bring evidence that u were rigged?

Oga, we have moved passed emotions, we deal with facts
Stop trying to pontificate. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by adem30: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2023
igwebuike01:

Imagine? Agents that can be beaten by thugs? Don't worry the new technology will take you all by surprise when it's backed by the law

See childish talk

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by IgOga(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Highlife217:
They rigged it you dumb bastard

Pele grin

Court say you nor get evidence....which of the polling units result was different to irev result? So far una never produce evidence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by citizenY(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2023
PDP, LP and NNPP connived to make APC win.

Somebody should prove me wrong.

END OF STORY

1 Like

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2023
You're not an honest man!

Everybody in Nigeria saw how INEC shutdown IREV thereby forcing manual collation overnight where results were changed. All election observers both local and foreign condemned the elections but here you are using speculation to arrive at a conclusion rather than what actually happened.

Even in Rivers and Benue, the eventual uploaded results by INEC shows Obi won.
Wainey:

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2023
They don't need to have one voice because the intention is not to gang up against tinubu but for them to test their popularity and acceptance.

INEC ruined everything!
IconicR:

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2023
INEC is the umpire, if they decides to work with any party last minute, no opposition will see it coming.

You can grow a country by accepting that indeed there was rigging but that if opposition had worked together, they would have won inspite of the rigging. My question to you is that don't you want credible and transparent elections?
IconicR:
If you understand rigging you'll know there's a certain overwhelming defeat that no rigging can save you which was bound to happen if God didn't want Asiwaju to win
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Can you rig a result everyone is seeing in real-time? Absolutely NOT!
Wainey:

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Be wise! Agents can be bought.

Best way to have credible and transparent elections is to reduce human interference
adem30:

...Childish people
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2023
DMerciful:
INEC is the umpire, if they decides to work with any party last minute, no opposition will see it coming.

You can grow a country by accepting that indeed there was rigging but that if opposition had worked together, they would have won inspite of the rigging. My question to you is that don't you want credible and transparent elections?
We all want credible and transparent election but we all know we can't achieve that for now
Rigging was generally done by every party in their respective region and one party can't keep crying fowl that the other outsmarted him in the same game they played
You all are not ready for a new Nigeria which can only be gotten by revolution else it's going to be a continuous cycle and we will biasely and sentimentally support our candidate
I believe Asiwaju is best among the contestants so we all have our reasons for supporting a particular candidate
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by kokoA(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Atiku is an overrated politician. Going into an election with less than half of your party strength and thinking you'd win when you are not Buhari of 2007, as for Obi I knew he stood no chance because he wasn't popular in the core North and he did nothing about it.
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2023
I'm ok for Obi to lose but through credible and transparent elections.

Only the fear of easy sacking by the citizens will politicians improve on performance. Without credible and transparent elections, there can never be good governance. We all know this but our sentiments seems to be stronger than our desire for good governance
IconicR:
We all want credible and transparent election but we all know we can't achieve that for now
Rigging was generally done by every party in their respective region and one party can't keep crying fowl that the other outsmarted him in the same game they played
You all are not ready for a new Nigeria which can only be gotten by revolution else it's going to be a continuous cycle and we will biasely and sentimentally support our candidate
I believe Asiwaju is best among the contestants so we all have our reasons for supporting a particular candidate
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm ok for Obi to lose but through credible and transparent elections.

Only the fear of easy sacking by the citizens will politicians improve on performance. Without credible and transparent elections, there can never be good governance. We all know this but our sentiments seems to be stronger than our desire for good governance
Revolution it is then
I don't even want to talk about politics again, it's done and dusted for Asiwaju
We pray for a better Nigeria
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2023
igwebuike01:

They should have present the PU results signed by their agents where they presumed cheated
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2023
Wait after the Supreme Court Judgment before you give Tinubu 4yrs.

There is no need for revolution, INEC and the judiciary needs to accept technology as mandatory in our elections. Within a couple of election cycles, the electorates will weed out non performers and corrupt politicians.

Nigeria has potentials but consistently falling
IconicR:
Revolution it is then
I don't even want to talk about politics again, it's done and dusted for Asiwaju
We pray for a better Nigeria
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Wait after the Supreme Court Judgment before you give Tinubu 4yrs.

There is no need for revolution, INEC and the judiciary needs to accept technology as mandatory in our elections. Within a couple of election cycles, the electorates will weed out non performers and corrupt politicians.

Nigeria has potentials but consistently falling
Obviously you don't know how rotten the system is
Obi is not who Nigeria needs, take this from me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward / Osun: Court Bars Adeleke From Sacking Osun State Chief Judge / HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.