Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. (236 Views)

3M Naira Available: Salon VS Boutique VS Restaurant / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. by Brownshoe: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
When last did you visit or shop for wears in boutique physically? I noticed most peeps don't rush to boutique to shop for their wears anymore, me inclusive, I prefer ordering online and do pay on delivery(POD)
So guys which do you prefer and saves money at same time?
Re: Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. by brightest5050: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
I always prefer the walk in option to the shop for clothing
Re: Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. by Brownshoe: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
brightest5050:
I always prefer the walk in option to the shop for clothing
but online now seems cheaper and competitive which makes you get quality things, my opinion though.
Re: Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. by brightest5050: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Brownshoe:
but online now seems cheaper and competitive which makes you get quality things, my opinion though.

I have good pricing skill and know where to get the best bargains in physical shops whose pricing is competitive.

In Nigeria what you order for sometimes is different from what you receive, in terms of inferior standard. I don't like to give anything to chance. Walk in store is still my preferred option regardless of pay on delivery option
Re: Online Boutique Vs Physical Boutique. by Brownshoe: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
brightest5050:

I have good pricing skill and know where to get the best bargains in physical shops whose pricing is competitive.

In Nigeria what you order for sometimes is different from what you receive, in terms of inferior standard. I don't like to give anything to chance. Walk in store is still my preferred option regardless of pay on delivery option
yeah! I experience it last week, I ordered a shirt I saw on my status, this top fine on that status when they brought it I can't buy for a 5years old boy , so inferior and soft , u know all this soft t shirt, that even washing machine could easily tear.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Writing Killer Content That Ranks High On Search Engines / . / Free Ebook On How To Start Layer Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.