Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? (513 Views)

Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? by profchudo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Greetings you all!!
Since August last year I have been going to lab and taking several antibiotics for staph infection, it was light growth on January, but after taking the last dose of antibiotics it came out No growth..

But the issue here is that I'm still having the symptoms disturbing me throughout last year..(severe headache, stomach noise, yellowish urine)

I now suspected that it must be typhoid, because throughout last year that I was treating the infection, typhoid and malaria always show up in the result, even this my last result that showed negative for staph, thyphoid and malaria still showed up....I'm tired of treating this thyphoid and malaria steady...please I don't want antibiotics again, how do I prepare my own thyphoid medicine with herbs and how do i boost my immune system with herbs too
Re: Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Meet all those agbo jedi women to mix concussion for you
Re: Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? by profchudo(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Meet all those agbo jedi women to mix concussion for you

I wish I can prepare mine..thanks for the reply
Re: Urgent !!! How Do I get rid of this?? by CHUDIEMMA22: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
profchudo:
Greetings you all!!
Since August last year I have been going to lab and taking several antibiotics for staph infection, it was light growth on January, but after taking the last dose of antibiotics it came out No growth..

But the issue here is that I'm still having the symptoms disturbing me throughout last year..(severe headache, stomach noise, yellowish urine)

I now suspected that it must be typhoid, because throughout last year that I was treating the infection, typhoid and malaria always show up in the result, even this my last result that showed negative for staph, thyphoid and malaria still showed up....I'm tired of treating this thyphoid and malaria steady...please I don't want antibiotics again, how do I prepare my own thyphoid medicine with herbs and how do i boost my immune system with herbs too

Nawa o..someone should help this young man

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour / Eradication Of Malaria / Cheap And Effective Bodyshapers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.