Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso (44686 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Gentlesniper(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
biremi:
I don't understand this result, registered voters eleven thousands plus, acradited voters forty thousands plus
Am I the only one noticing?
Bros no be only you notice am oo, seems like we don't pay attention to written details in this part of the world..
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by wolesmile(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
biremi:
I don't understand this result, registered voters eleven thousands plus, acradited voters forty thousands plus
Am I the only one noticing?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by asanausana91: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
flokii:
Atiku is losing in Kano?.. Interesting!
Atiku winning in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by casualobserver: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Forget NNPP and LP neither will get 25% in 24 states. Focus your energies on the gap between APC and PDP or PDP and APC if you prefer. One of them will become president because both will get 25% in 24 + Fct.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by FidoNido: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
How can you be such a callous liar,

stillme231:
Make una forget the election... APC dn win and it was rigged massively.. all this website not working bla bla na plan work by the chairman.. inec chairman was even in Lagos last night, flew in with tinubu's jet.. so make una remove mind from d electn ...
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Arthurnna: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Out of this world Mathematics
Registered voters and Accredited voters

Grit2943:
Kwankwaso has won Dawakin Tofa LGA where the sitting governor, Abdullahi Ganduje hails from.

The results are NNPP - 25,072 APC - 16,733 PDP - 2,477 LP - 202

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1521960-counting-votes-begins-results-trickle-polling-units-nigeria-2023-elections-live-updates/
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
afbstrategies:

Ganduje did well in your dream because you don’t know how BAT spent ‘our’ stolen money in Kano.
where is the money? transfer or cash
handle mop are confused

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
expected.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Viicfuntop(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
This election is crazy. AT this point, one can’t tell who is winning. sad

Guys, if you want to buy pupuru flour, please send me a message on WhatsApp(no from profile). Thank you
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dododawa01:

Why your brain be like mosquito. Sense no follow u come earth
don't mind him,
God of Christianity is not a politician
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Ezeego1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
stillme231:
Make una forget the election... APC dn win and it was rigged massively.. all this website not working bla bla na plan work by the chairman.. inec chairman was even in Lagos last night, flew in with tinubu's jet.. so make una remove mind from d electn ...

APC winning with those meagre votes...

So you haven't realized that there's no more bloated figures again?

Anambra votes are much bigger than Ekiti, Osun and half of Ogun state. Urchins don't vote they only specialize in thuggery and snatching of ballot boxes.

Labour Party is winning this election with block votes from south east and south south go and mark it

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by backbone503(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
That's a win for Tinubu. Any vote that Asiwaju can't get shouldn't go to Atiku. Who else but Kwankwaso can mop up these votes?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Ologbo147: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have this feeling that Kwankwaso was paid by Tinubu to water Atiku's vote in the north. I am beginning to see Tinubu as a smart devil. He seem to be a master of evil politics

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by KanwuliaExtra: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
How is this possible? undecided

Something is not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by traihit: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:
If Tinubu mistakenly wins and Nigeria officially becomes an Islamic republic, as a Christian there are only two things you can do to survive, either you convert to muslim or you Japa.

This can't happen. But believe me, it's going to be quite tough for Nigeria having another Buhari, or let's say a greater Buhari in office for the next 8 years.

The office will tire him out in a jiffy and the government will be divided within a short time. By 2025, ethnic sentiments (the Hausas and Igbos against the Yorubas) will be on the rise on one hand while on the other hand, the government may need to work hard to pacify the younger populace because it's obvious most young people aren't in support of a Tinubu presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by MartinCorridon: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lamasta:
Ganduje is a scammer grin

Use your head. Better to lose Kano to NNPP than to PDP.

A less daft person will quickly go and check the margin between PDP and APC.

This is exactly why your people will always be 4th Class citizens in Nigeria. The intellect is lacking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Jagabanofafrica: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Any vote for Obi and Kwankwanso is advantage to ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

Jagaban is the next President

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by chloride6: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nothing for PDP at all. Damm! grin
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Legendguy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ologbo147:
I have this feeling that Kwankwaso was paid by Tinubu to water Atiku's vote in the north. I am beginning to see Tinubu as a smart devil. He seem to be a master of evil politics

Kwankwaso popularity span only in kano and jigawa

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Jagabanofafrica: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ologbo147:

You understand the logic

TINUBU is the man for President

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by baldwin84(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:
If Tinubu mistakenly wins and Nigeria officially becomes an Islamic republic, as a Christian there are only two things you can do to survive, either you convert to muslim or you Japa.
Your level of reasoning get as e be.... stop playing politics of hate, something must be wrong with this generation. Religion politics in this age? Aba!
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Mindcure: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Gandollar Barawo. He will smell his nyash in the coming few months. grin

He just chop Thiefnubuu money for nothing. Ole! grin

Lol

grin grin grin grin

That nyash go smell bad ooh, thank God say na only him go smell am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by OgwuEgo: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kwansogbo and his NNPC party wont get up to 50 votes in my local government too.
LegacyB:
202 in a local government? Kano people wicked......
In a whole Local government wey people plenty??
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by stillme231: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
FidoNido:
How can you be such a callous liar,

u be small pikin
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by stillme231: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
blowjohn:

I suspect u were the pilot or one of those people wey dey clear aircraft for departure
una no know anything.. just online warrior

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
kponkedenge:
God bless Kwankwaso.

Keep scattering the Northern votes to pieces. grin grin
he is not scattering anything its just in kano he is forming and tinubu too is getting enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by spiralwedge(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:

Stop this stvpid propaganda, where have you seen the religion of any politician in all your entire life affecting the economy. Please choose to be stvpid on your own, stop dragging my religion to the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
shariff84:
never!
Let us watch and see
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by blowjohn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
stillme231:
una no know anything.. just online warrior

U na jet warrior.
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by kokoA(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
God will bless this Kwankwaso
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by Ekpekus(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Grit2943:
Kwankwaso has won Dawakin Tofa LGA where the sitting governor, Abdullahi Ganduje hails from.

The results are NNPP - 25,072 APC - 16,733 PDP - 2,477 LP - 202

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1521960-counting-votes-begins-results-trickle-polling-units-nigeria-2023-elections-live-updates/
How will the number of accredited voters be more than the number of registered voters? Abi na eyes dey pain me?
Re: Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso by vertueptime: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
dyera:

You are brilliantly ignorant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub / Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.