Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning (36906 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by NothingDoMe: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Boullion vans will
Move non-stop this night! grin
That's normal. Not much can be done about that. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by imagrg(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigerians will never learn.

PDP disappointed Nigerians and everyone shifted attention to APC and suffered untold hardship in the hands of Buhari and his Herdsmen.

This same APC and PDP actors are same people some urchins are still dying to vote into power.

You all want to suffer from another spate of ethnic domination.

Look at all the sensitive positions in Nigeria...who are occupying them?

Suffer never tire una.

Continue to sell your birthright for a plate of porridge. I pity you all!
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by ultimateprof: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is looking for trouble and I know they will get it in full does! πŸ˜ƒ
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by MrJames007: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
imagrg:
Nigerians will never learn.

PDP disappointed Nigerians and everyone shifted attention to APC and suffered untold hardship in the hands of Buhari and his Herdsmen.

This same APC and PDP actors are same people some urchins are still dying to vote into power.

You all want to suffer from another spate of ethnic domination.

Look at all the sensitive positions in Nigeria...who are occupying them?

Suffer never tire una.

Continue to sell your birthright for a plate of porridge. I pity you all!
I tire embarassed
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
That's normal. Not much can be done about that. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

In fact INEC OFFICIALS should be quarantined without phones or social media during elections. grin

They should walk around NAYKED in all polling booths too! cheesy
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by N2B2: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Levels2:

Is because you understand it that's why you reacted to it if otherswise you won't have.

🀣🀣🀣

I responded because I want to understand what you wrote. Just proofread & repost.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by tola268: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
The result will surprise everybody, let's wait and see, but am warning you to be calmed when your focus is failed
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by GentleChief: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olivyabrown:

I don't have #2m grin grin grin

Everything seem to be going APC's way. It's always difficult to defeat a ruling party in a Presidential election. O hard gan!

I love your honesty that you don't have ordinary 2 million grin grin

I also love your honesty that everything "seems" to be going APC way. Seem is the perfect word.

But una naive sha.

1 Like

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

This administration and its useless appointees might not know this but Kenya and the rest of Africa are laughing at us tonight. Joke of a nation!!!
This one legacy to cover all flaws and yet Buhari fails again.
Jeez!
Can we now face the cash swap policy
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by emanobis(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
So dt this beans go done very well by mid night bah

1 Like

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Levels2(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
N2B2:

I responded because I want to understand what you wrote. Just proofread & repost.

Little boy, grow up and stop been childish okay
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
emanobis:
Where the cash to buy stove
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Melonsmasher: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
emanobis:

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
They should Adjourn it Indefinitelygrin
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by NothingDoMe: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

In fact INEC OFFICIALS should be quarantined without phones or social media during elections. grin

They should walk around NAYKED in all polling booths too! cheesy
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Wene leave me abeg. Your own too much. Abeg I nor wan see man preek when I go vote.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Has anyone seen princeofsoutheast or princeofLagos since morning?

He's suddenly disappeared from the radar and I warned him o.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
airminem:
Adjourns?! This is fishy!

Mr. Manhood i think you are failing in your objectives. Nigerians and the global community expected much better from INEC. You officials keep doing the same thing every election year and expecting improvement in the system. AS HOW
Truely, your agency performance seems to be dissatisfying to many during these elections.

IPOB
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin
NothingDoMe:
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Wene leave me abeg. Your own too much. Abeg I nor wan see man preek when I go vote.

Ok!

Only pant, bra and β€œsinglet!

Final offer! grin
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the next president deal with it .

Tinubu is a master strategist ,even with Buhari inept leadership he still won. That is really hats off .

Strategy in bribing INEC and thugs or you haven't been following the malpractices?
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by EKONGKING: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Strategy in bribing INEC and thugs or you haven't been following the malpractices?

Kindly prove it OGA
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Curious345:
The culprit is not MC oluomo, it's not wike .

The man who disenfranchised you is professor Mahmoud,the INEC chairman.

He is the most incompetent Nigerian alive .

He is a gross error to us as a nation .
From 2015 until now , he has been playing us like ping-pong

INEC, Wike and Oluomo are all complicit. All working for Tinubu
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

Kindly prove it OGA

The rubbish Tinubu thugs did in Lagos. There are videos of that everywhere.

Presidential elections not electronically transmitted immediately as promised.

What's all these delays for ? Meanwhile the senate ones were done on time.
Are you daft or something?
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by NothingDoMe: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
grin

Ok!

Only pant, bra and β€œsinglet!

Final offer! grin
Accepted! PM! πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Okwyjesus(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
N2B2:
If you voted for change, don't be depressed by this nightmare of an election.

Delay is not denial. Nigeria will be great someday. If it's not today, it could be tomorrow.

Chin up & go about your life. Don't be surprised the Tinubu supporters gloating throughout NL aren't doing anywhere near as good as you in life.

Their only achievement is trolling online for their candidate to win. They suffer for APC's awful governance more than most Nigerians

Keep your chest up. It's never over. One day, Nigeria will get there.

You made my day.
After seeing Obi win 70% and Wike over turning results for APC under Police and INEC watch.

I felt so bad

1 Like

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by lilyheaven: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
grinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I don’t want to have heartbreak
mariahAngel:

The fish is already stinking dear.

They need more time to package the lies, then feed them to Nigerians.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Nyanabo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
This is a shame really. This collation of results is supposed to be done all through the night with little breaks here and there. But I guess he want to go home and sleep with his wives.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Goodlady(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 rule 2
Just stfu. See as you are crying
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:
Just stfu. See as you are crying

Mynd44 rule 2 again
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by esivue007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the next president deal with it .

Tinubu is a master strategist ,even with Buhari inept leadership he still won. That is really hats off .

oponu omo
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Soadechanel: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=LordTheus post=121278038]

[color=#550000]We're all losers my dear friend. We've lost Nigeria to the hands of scoundrels and thieves acting in their best interest and not in the interest of the general public. We've lost Nigeria to individuals who are oblivious to the plight of everyday citizens.
Mr Writer πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Now he knows he is in a 3rd world country, you know what everything you typed here sums up what you are and how bad things will happen to you.. so much hurt and pain cuz you didn't win? Seriously 🀣🀣🀣, chill okay, go cry somewhere, you will feel better, bye
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by EKONGKING: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
esivue007:
oponu omo

Adults will teach u manners ,that's why u are so miserable in ur life .

slowpoke
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Goodlady(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 rule 2 again
I ll report you too for crying anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Guber: Uche Nnaji Wins Polling Units, In Early Lead / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.