Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning (36866 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by esivue007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

Adults will teach u manners ,that's why u are so miserable in ur life .

slowpoke
miserable In life?
Lol
Don't let me vex u this evening o.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
I HAVE WARNED YOU PPL THAT THIS MANIPULATIVE COLLATION WILL ENTER MARCH. IMAGINE AUTOMATED ELECTION TURN MANUAL,JAGA S MANUAL IS FAR BETA THSN THIS SOCALLED AUTOMATED SYS THAT HAD BEEN MESSED UP.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by EKONGKING: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
esivue007:
miserable In life?
Lol
Don't let me vex u this evening o.

Nothing is going to change .
Know it and know peace .
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
I HAVE WARNED YOU PPL THAT THIS MANIPULATIVE COLLATION WILL ENTER MARCH. IMAGINE AUTOMATED ELECTION TURN MANUAL,JAGA S MANUAL IS FAR BETA THSN THIS SOCALLED AUTOMATED SYS THAT HAD BEEN MESSED UP.
I dont care who wins,WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR DEVOID OF FRAUD OR VOTE BUYING. SHIKINA!
NIGERIAN SANE MASSES HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH AND THEIR SUFFERING WON'T BE IN VEIN.
IF TINUBU WAN WIN, WIN CLEAN
IF OBI WAN WIN,WIN CLEAN
IF ATIKU WAN WIN ,WIN CLEAN
BEWARNED! ANYBODY THAT RIGS THIS ELECTION WITH VOTE BUYING OR INEC STAFF BUYING TO BCOM PRESIDENT MUST GO TO ABYSS POINT OF NO RETURN FROM THE FOLLOWING DAY OF COMMITING THIS CRIME AGAINST NIGERIANS IFSHA OR CONFESS AND SURRENDER IFSHA. angry
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nyanabo:
This is a shame really. This collation of results is supposed to be done all through the night with little breaks here and there. But I guess he want to go home and sleep with his wives.
Na you go pay for the overtime
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by LordTheus(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Soadechanel:
Now he knows he is in a 3rd world country

What is your point here? Is Nairaland not a forum in a 3rd world country?

you know what everything you typed here sums up what you are and how bad things will happen to you..

A.K.A "I know who you are but what am I..." 🤣

I'm only predicting your doom if Tinubu does win the election. By then, I won't have any business with this finished country. And you on the other hand might be stuck here forever. 🤣🤣

so much hurt and pain cuz you didn't win? Seriously 🤣🤣🤣, chill okay, go cry somewhere, you will feel better, bye

So you think you've won as a Nigerian if Tinubu wins? Really? 😂😂😂😂

Bwahahahaha!

FYI, I told you earlier that I don't give a shit who wins at the end of the day. My only issue is the amount of malpractice involved in the election, of which APC is guilty. I would have had more respect for them if they didnt engage in these needless shenanigans just to beat LP and PDP.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Spanki(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is not getting better any time soon.

But my own is, if they must rig let Atiku win not tinubu angry

Did you not know BAT from way back? He was Abiola campaign DG... 😁
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by esivue007(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
We shall see.
I will quote you after its all over
EKONGKING:

Nothing is going to change .
Know it and know peace .
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Jack500: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2023
baralatie:

Loyal kini
That singukar act voided his vote

How will they know his vote so as to void, for he write his name on the ballot ni?

They use your sense, please
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Nyanabo(m): 4:54am On Feb 27, 2023
baralatie:

Na you go pay for the overtime

The government is saddle with that responsibility.... That's how it's has been done over the years, check well before you mention me.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by ofemigeorge(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu is the next president deal with it .

Tinubu is a master strategist ,even with Buhari inept leadership he still won. That is really hats off .

What are you saying. Are you just trying to be right? Is that what your future is all about being right. It's very easy to do evil and to predict bad out come, but hard to know when light is near.
Don't think you smart predicting that tinubu will win, its obvious evil people are always in forefront easily and have been rulling this country. If I should ask you when Nigeria will be better, please use you foresight to tell me.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by EKONGKING: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
ofemigeorge:

What are you saying. Are you just trying to be right? Is that what your future is all about being right. It's very easy to do evil and to predict bad out come, but hard to know when light is near.
Don't think you smart predicting that tinubu will win, its obvious evil people are always in forefront easily and have been rulling this country. If I should ask you when Nigeria will be better, please use you foresight to tell me.

Unfortunately it won't be better.
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Sammy5413(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
They can delay from now till heaven but I hope the announce Peter Obi as the rightful winner
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by gaby(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

The same Buhari that show his ballot to the whole word, to demonstrate his loyalty to Tinubu, dey play, just de play😆😆

This baby monkey with his head buried deep down Tinubu's shiit hole can't truly use his shiit-filled brain to smell the coffee for once.

You won't understand why the Tinubu himself or his other Governor minions aren't rejoicing yet.

Be rejoicing because Buhari showed his ballot papers.

The humiliation he has given your Lord and resident-butthole to make him lose his company (Lagos) and his home state (Osun) won't even make Tinubu want to accept the Presidency if handed on a platter.

Una never know wetin dey come.

Keep watching...

Senseless moronss
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by JoshuaSG: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please when will INEC resume the collation at ICC, Abuja?
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Jack500: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaby:

This baby monkey with his head buried deep down Tinubu's shiit hole can't truly use his shiit-filled brain to smell the coffee for once.

You won't understand why the Tinubu himself or his other Governor minions aren't rejoicing yet.

Be rejoicing because Buhari showed his ballot papers.

The humiliation he has given your Lord and resident-butthole to make him lose his company (Lagos) and his home state (Osun) won't even make Tinubu want to accept the Presidency if handed on a platter.

Una never know wetin dey come.

Keep watching...

Senseless moronss

Your brain is damaged, you didn't see fayemi congratulating Tinubu already? Ode!
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by gaby(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

Your brain is damaged, you didn't see fayemi congratulating Tinubu already? Ode!

Foolish pikin wey Tinubu sheet don take over the middle of him skull.

You go chop sheet cry blood...
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by ofemigeorge(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
EKONGKING:

Unfortunately it won't be better.
Ok so that's why you have been saying tinubu will win. Becos he won't better Nigeria
Re: INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning by Blake755: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why the no wan release the results nah wa oooo e be like say everything don scatter 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo / MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.