Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Benue State Result As Announced - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Result As Announced (15475 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
How is Muslim Muslim ticket pulling such numbers in Benue? It means Ortom worked for Tinubu
their Fulani brothers will soon come back and they will start crying like babies.
My happiness is that we don't go to the market or travel with APC, PDP or LP logos on our foreheads. Fulani herdmen, book haram, bandits and hung cost of living will decend on us all. We all went through the hardships Buhari brought for us. So let them vote for who they like.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Naajjii: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Sweetberry123:
Venues result has put the final nail in Atiku's coffin. It's over. Tinubu has won. Bleep it hurts. AA was just too overconfident and relaxed.
What do you want AA to do, Obi and Kwankwaso refused to step down, what else can he do. The way it is now Tinubu will become the president. We told them they don't have structure but to win national elections,they can only win regional elections they wouldn't listen.Tinubu is a good friend to both Atiku and Ayu . In this situation I think it is Obi and Igbo people that lost.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by DesChyko: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Let those who believe that there are not millions of us that genuinely love Tinubu without material incentives say something

Why do you Corn-fused persons always seek engagement? It's insecure persons that seek validation everywhere possible instead of bearing their choice with their full chest.

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
Na your papa get south ?
Be specific show your hate for the world to know tell them not to cry to you Igbos.

We have the SS SW they can rely on for all sort of assistance if they need.

abot. I'm from akwa ibom. The SS and yes we are brothers with the SE.. reason we always vote in same direction.
We have nsver been brothers with you westerners. Get the Bleep outta jere
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Kyase(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Aiel123:

How is the situation in Suswam senatorial district?

He lost but they are trying to rig kastisna ala for him
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Kyase(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Aiel123:

How is the situation in Suswam senatorial district?

Benue North East "ZONE A" Senatorial Election Update.

1. K/ Ala
APC=17, 728
PDP=15,325

2. UKUM
APC=24,375
PDP=14,420

3.LOGO
APC= 8320
PDP=14,878

4. VANDEIKYA
APC=34,589
PDP=15,368

5. USHONGO
APC=17, 528
PDP=15,237

Kwande had a rerun in MBADURA COUNCIL Ward that caused the delay, same with Konshisha, Mbakyase to be precise, UDENDE Won 8 council wards in USHONGO, TOWNSHIP, MBAANYAM, MBAAWE, MBYEGH, IKYOV, UTANGE, ATIRKYESE & MBAGBA, with the difference of 1,713 votes, UDENDE leads in Kwande with 13, 758 votes excluding MBADURA council ward which will be available today by 9 am.
there was head-to-head in Konshisha excluding MBAKYASE, the home village of Sesoo Gboko, which will be declared today.

Stay tune as all efforts to manipulate the Mbayegh Council ward of Ushongo failed yesterday and the master minder was arrested.
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:
carry your stupid , ugly, foolish face off my dm. Who called you here?.

I'm simply saying... They should never ever cry out to the south if the Fulani comes for them just like Agatu because we will refer them to this results
Agatu cried to the south? Hmmm e b like say u don smoke colos
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Agatu cried to the south? Hmmm e b like say u don smoke colos
na you don smoke. U sure say you get sense?. Shey agatu people no cry out wen herdsmen finish them? People were cry out everywhere even to international community. Southerners come dey even protest for them. Lol

Ma own be say they shouldn't ever cry out again. They should take it like that as a consequence

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Exclusive101: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
You can come from hell for all I care

Niklaus398:
abot. I'm from akwa ibom. The SS and yes we are brothers with the SE.. reason we always vote in same direction.
We have nsver been brothers with you westerners. Get the Bleep outta jere
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
You can come from hell for all I care

See this shit where lucky like wetin Dem dey discover for night mare. Will you get the fck outta here?
Something dey do your head. Craze dey worry you. Na you come from hell. Infact you be hell Personified. I no blame you, na your people were failed to use condom I blame.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by GeneralPula: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

He was really relaxed; I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Atiku did not relax..

Atiku knew chances of wining is slim, especially the moment cabal plans collapse..
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

Dem nor even waste time...

Lol..

Fake news..
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

Dem nor even waste time...

Lol..

Fake news..

It means all along, 95% of herdsmen killings in Benue are fakes..

Thanks for proving it !
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:
na you don smoke. U sure say you get sense?. Shey agatu people no cry out wen herdsmen finish them? People were cry out everywhere even to international community. Southerners come dey even protest for them. Lol

Ma own be say they shouldn't ever cry out again. They should take it like that as a consequence
Wat ever agatu suffered, the siuth or west have suffered ×10
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Wat ever agatu suffered, the siuth or west have suffered ×10
. Oya tell me wetin ey west don suffer?
Dem don wiped off a whole village for West as they did agatu?
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:
Lol. Keep feeling ur bigotic soul wit propaganda.
Till tomorrow, agatu is stil the largest producer of yam,rice,pepe,vegetables and fish in zone c. Agate stood strong and defeated the invaders. U stil de hear any rubbish fulani activity for agtatu again? We laf at u dumb wazobias

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:
Oga fulabi sent indigenous yorubas to Bene republic. Dem chase una from una villages. U guys were so frightened dat u abondoned ur lands for dem. Una no get mind fight. Same reason they entered into a church in owo and slaughtered 100 ppl. U guys ain't sh!t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.