Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Benue State Result As Announced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Result As Announced (15473 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Luckysbab: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sweetberry123:
Venues result has put the final nail in Atiku's coffin. It's over. Tinubu has won. Bleep it hurts. AA was just too overconfident and relaxed.

He was really relaxed; I thought I was the only one that noticed.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Kyase(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
BREAKING NEWS!!!

ACTION!. Now Now Now...

Chief Mrs. Regina Akume of APC, Gboko/Tarka Federal House Constituency has been declared winner of the just concluded election.

GBOKO/TARKA FINAL RESULT

APC: 47,086
PDP: 24,639

9 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
Benue consist of 3 zones, these results are from Akume's zone which is an APC stronghold. The rest two zones will go to LP for presidential election and APC or very few PDP in other positions. Like my constituency we voted LP for president, APC for house of rep and PDP for senate.

But Ado, Opokwu and Ogbadigbo are NOT
in Akume's zone, they're in David Mark's (Zone C) and PDP is not doing too well there. But it's those are Senate results sha, presidency is a totally different ball game

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Jking20(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
drlateef:
I can’t believe this. You mean APC is winning by this wide margin in Benue state?

Better believe it now, because it's a landslide win for Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by SWATMan: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake result,Benue would never vote Muslim Muslim ticket .Same Benue apc didn't score any vote in Ortom pu

It's possible men. Maybe you have not read the Greek thesis on IDIOTS, TRIBESMEN and CITIZENS. google and read it to understand why it's absolutely possible for APC to win Benue.
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Have no problem with Venue voting APC but if at any point in time any benue come here to lament about herdsmen killing them.
Let the fire of God strike them. Cause they had their chances to vote out the party killing them but they refused.

Let it be known now that benue is the cause of their problems with bandits and no southerner (aside the SW Sha) will feel pity for them.

Shey Agatu where I dey pity Dem, I feel so foolish to have done so.
I regret the day I ever felt pity for benue people being killed by bandits especially in Agatu.

We will be here watching in the Ss and SE... If those idiots ever cry out, we will refer them to this. Bunch of foolish voters!

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Hopium: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where are those obingo clown who where so sure of Benue.

I'm so so happy we all go to see them the fo0ls they are.

Una never see anything. Just wait for tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by deadkamalu: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where is the vote count for labour party in ukum for presidential.
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Hopium: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
I told them oooo

It's easy to know LP won't win.

1. Ortom is the most useless governor in the country. His people were waiting for him at the poll; so anything and anyone associated with him was in their crossfire. No be every endorsement you need - PO fails to understand this. In a desperate attempt for validation and endorsement, him go enter Ortom trap. How could he - inspite of all he claimed he stood for - associate with a failure? Kalu also said Ortom was using the Obi wave for his election ambition.

2. The Alia factor

3. The Tinubu factor. The blind can see from miles, Tinubu presidency can't be bad like Buhari's.

4. PDP senators disagreeing with Ortom on his Obi choice.

Hopium:

For where? Ortom and PDP are done. APC is coming.

Na Ortom go be PO downfall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by deadkamalu: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Niklaus398:
Have no problem with Venue voting APC but if at any point in time any benue come here to lament about herdsmen killing them.
Let the fire of God strike them. Cause they had their chances to vote out the party killing them but they refused.

Let it be known now that benue is the cause of their problems with bandits and no southerner (aside the SW Sha) will feel pity for them.

I regret the day I ever felt pity for benue people being killed by bandits especially in Agatu.

We will be here watching in the Ss and SE... If those idiots ever cry out, we will refer them to this. Bunch of foolish voters!
my brother this is more deeper than you think. Most Benue voters are rural dwellers and they voted for Thier messiah rev fr alia, especially the tiv speaking region. Also the tiv speaking region of Benue have always indentified with the core north politically as there is always the good to be in the good book of the master up north
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Spy360(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
deadkamalu:
my brother this is more deeper than you think. Most Benue voters are rural dwellers and they voted for Thier messiah rev fr alia, especially the tiv speaking region. Also the tiv speaking region of Benue have always indentified with the core north politically as there is always the good to be in the good book of the master up north
May it save them on the day of reckoning. I don wash my hand commot for their matter. I get other prayer points to focus on.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:
Gboko
If you get calculator, abeg do the maths

Dan-Morgan Ihomun wrote:
2023 Election Update!

Some Results in Gboko Local Government Area

Kuha polling unit
Presidential
APC = 170
PDP = 49
LP = 22.

Senatorial
APC = 170
PDP = 64
LP = 7

House of Reps
APC = 174
PDP = 64
LP = 7.

Ikpenge polling unit

Presidential
APC = 184
PDP = 114
LP = 24

Senatorial
APC = 179
PDP = 151
LP = 2

House of Reps
APC = 173
PDP =160
LP = 3

GSS Ikpa polling unit

Presidential
APC = 87
PDP = 15
LP = 21

Senatorial
APC = 85
PDP = 34
LP= 6

House of Reps
APC = 66
PDP = 57
LP = 3

Tse Moze polling unit

Presidential
APC = 142
PDP = 30
LP = 29

Senatorial
APC = 141
PDP = 48
LP = 15

House of Reps
APC = 141
PDP = 49
LP = 16

LGEA pri sch Asôkô polling unit

Presidential
APC = 128
PDP = 51
LP = 1

Senatorial
APC = 123
PDP = 57
LP = 0

House of Reps
APC = 125
PDP = 55
LP = 0

Agayo market Square polling unit

Presidential
APC = 150
PDP = 65
LP = 19

Senatorial
APC = 149
PDP = 75
LP = 7

House of Reps
APC = 147
PDP = 79
LP = 5

Tomatar polling unit

Presidential
APC = 42
PDP = 9
LP = 77

Senatorial
APC = 55
PDP = 73
LP =1

House of Reps
APC = 104
PDP = 23
LP = 1

Gundu polling unit

Presidential
APC = 103
PDP = 71
LP = 14

Senatorial
APC = 100
PDP = 88
LP = 4

House of Reps
APC = 92
PDP = 98
LP = 1

Aumazwa polling unit

Presidential
APC = 187
PDP = 91
LP = 12

Senatorial
APC = 185
PDP = 96
LP= 10

House of Reps
APC = 187
PDP = 100
LP = 7

Luga 2 polling unit

Presidential
APC = 52
PDP = 0
LP = 15

Senatorial
APC = 52
PDP = 17
LP = 0

House of Reps
APC = 50
PDP = 21
LP = 0

Market Square Ikpa 2 polling unit

Presidential
APC = 105
PDP = 40
LP = 26

Senatorial

APC = 108
PDP = 55
LP = 11

House of Reps

APC = 101
PDP = 61
LP = 12
What is going on? I thought they said that Peter Obi is well loved in Benue?

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Okoroawusa: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

Ortom fuvkup big time
Kyase you were saying these things about Ortom in Benue but I didn't understand how deep it was. Remember when Tinubu picked Shettima you drew back a little with disappointment and I thought that you were going to PDP or Labour but you gradually you came back.

4 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by asfrank(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
kokoA:
Benue consist of 3 zones, these results are from Akume's zone which is an APC stronghold. The rest two zones will go to LP for presidential election and APC or very few PDP in other positions. Like my constituency we voted LP for president, APC for house of rep and PDP for senate.
Nothing of such is happening here. I am from Benue, Zone A is where the Rv. Fr comes from, and the voting power of that zone is more. APC won virtually everything. I told some folks back then that Labour Party will get majority of their votes in urban areas only. In the rural areas, it's a different ball game

9 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by BentizilL: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:

May it be unto you as you wish the good people of Benue...

Asiwaju is coming kiss

9 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by asfrank(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Thanks for the enlightment
Akume Zone B, Rv. Alia Zone A. Where is labour Party getting the votes from. Trying getting facts from those on ground. Zone A and B alone determine who wins elections in Benue state. APC has not performed badly in zone C as well. We don't vote base on hate..

7 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Spy360(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

May it save them on the day of reckoning. I don wash my hand commot for their matter. I get other prayer points to focus on.
Dem nor even waste time...

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Kyase(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Kyase you were saying these things about Ortom in Benue but I didn't understand how deep it was. Remember when Tinubu picked Shettima you drew back a little with disappointment and I thought that you were going to PDP or Labour but you gradually you came back.

Yeah, Ortom messed up big time

His secrets are out there now and people hate him passionately

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Kyase(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

What is going on? I thought they said that Peter Obi is well loved in Benue?

When alia is there?🤣
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Aiel123: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

When alia is there?🤣
How is the situation in Suswam senatorial district?
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Omoawoke: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2023
when you add up Lp and PDP votes, you Will understand why APC is either winning or coming second in most of the results

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by asfrank(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2023
deadkamalu:
Oga where were you when PDP was winning elections in 2011, 2007, 2015 in Benue state? Was it still their master up north... Haba, can't you guys for once accept that a person has the right to make their own choices, different from yours? This country self...

8 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 1:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:

Carry ur dirty pity comot my face. Who ur useless pity help..better give ur sef sense and stop saying nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Oddfinder012: 1:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

Who ur hand help as e de dua mata before

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2023
BentizilL:

May it be unto you as you wish the good people of Benue...

Asiwaju is coming kiss
I don't wish them anything. I'm simply saying they shouldn't disturb us with Fulani are killing them etc looking for pity party here and there.
I hopefully hope the APC solve their problem if they enter but if not, na OYO be their own.

They shouldn't cry to the richer n more educated south (minus Sw) cause asssurely we will be covering our ears n facing our own regions.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2023
deadkamalu:
no wahala. Would've thought they will identify with the south on this great moment of change but atlas, they went with their masters. Nevertheless they shouldn't bother the south or cry for the south to help them fight their battle s. Let the APC govt do it for them. That's of APC even win cause pdp is coming

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Niklaus398: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Carry ur dirty pity comot my face. Who ur useless pity help..better give ur sef sense and stop saying nonsense
carry your stupid , ugly, foolish face off my dm. Who called you here?.

I'm simply saying... They should never ever cry out to the south if the Fulani comes for them just like Agatu because we will refer them to this results

1 Like

Re: Benue State Result As Announced by IGBOSON1: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Spy360:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by 2mch(m): 4:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Yeah, Ortom messed up big time

His secrets are out there now and people hate him passionately

What is this secret? I never hear am o.
Re: Benue State Result As Announced by Exclusive101: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Na your papa get south ?
Be specific show your hate for the world to know tell them not to cry to you Igbos.

We have the SS SW they can rely on for all sort of assistance if they need.

Niklaus398:
carry your stupid , ugly, foolish face off my dm. Who called you here?.

I'm simply saying... They should never ever cry out to the south if the Fulani comes for them just like Agatu because we will refer them to this results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Ships Naphtha To Asia And Fuel Oil To The United States / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack At Rann, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.