Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift (61253 Views)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Infinix Changes Logo To Demonstrate Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Vatod(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Another end of an era!
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by ROYH(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Well, it's an open market and I believe they can still make headway at least, they have fanbase but I'm not sure they can rub shoulder with iPhone now as the NOKIA THEN is the IPHONE NOW even Samsung have won people's hearts especially techie savy one with their advancement in the technology.
It's only a matter of time Sha and price..
Nokia is real good when it comes to this technology business.. They really knows their onions. Na spotlight remain for em like IPhone and Samsung
chatinent:

Then Google used Android OS to do to Nokia what it did to Blackberry. Even Microsoft Windows couldn't save Nokia.

They didn't want this future, but they felt like gods.

This was similar thing that happened to Dell in the PC world.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Pickmycall: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
oz4real83:
The last time I enjoyed a Nokia phone was when Nokia was still making symbian phones. When they migrated to windows operating system, they entered coma and when they finally migrated to Android phones, they died. With the change of icon, Nokia will become totally unrecognizable, it is better they also changed the name as wellembarassed
I am currently using a Nokia android.I bought it since 2020 and I have not given it to an engineer to fix.No issues at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Wonderful619: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Typing from Nokia 3.1 . Never have I used a phone that is so solid. When you start using Nokia phones you see it's authenticity compared to tekno and infinix. An infinix phone would have developed so many issues by now but my Nokia dey kampke
I have made up my mind to use only Nokia phones

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by elonize(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nokia still remains d strongest phone..forget Samsung.
But their phones cost sha

1 Like

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by chatinent: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
ROYH:
Well, it's an open market and I believe they can still make headway at least, they have fanbase but I'm not sure they can rub shoulder with iPhone now as the NOKIA THEN is the IPHONE NOW even Samsung have won people's hearts especially techie savy one with their advancement in the technology.
It's only a matter of time Sha and price..
Nokia is real good when it comes to this technology business.. They really knows their onions. Na spotlight remain for em like IPhone and Samsung

It'll take Nokia big sacrifice to give more to technology to surpass Apple. I mean, they'll have to give more for cheap price. Then with time, they increase it.

But guess what? Phone brands with their own OS cannot die. Just like Google (Android) and Apple (iOS). Nokia should consider creating their OS. That's what the big dude have over them.

Sadly, it's not easy to create an OS and thrive in the Google and Apple world.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by porthouse7(f): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:

Tell me more pls,
I would like you to enlighten by this stock android and relationships it has to do with Google pix?
Google pixel phones are the real owner of android OS u find in all android phones
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by maxiart2(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Not sure the logo is the problem. The letters are even shorter when compared with Samsung.
Samsung has been using this for decades and they are still waxing stronger.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Zeezenho: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2023
The only phone that beats nokia today is iphone
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by ebenholer2(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2023
NOKIA ISNOT COMING BACK TO ANYWHERE, THEIR PRODUCTS ARE TRASHES JUST LIKE INFINX AND TECNO PRODUCTS. THERE ARE NOTHING SPECIAL IN THEM THAN THE DRAB LOOKING CAMERAS. I was forced to sell out up to 4 of their products I have used so far
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by SugarGirl44(f): 1:47am On Feb 28, 2023
oz4real83:
The last time I enjoyed a Nokia phone was when Nokia was still making symbian phones. When they migrated to windows operating system, they entered coma and when they finally migrated to Android phones, they died. With the change of icon, Nokia will become totally unrecognizable, it is better they also changed the name as wellembarassed

I’m sure you’re an obidioit. You guys are full of negativity from top to bottom.
What has anybody in your generation produced that you badmouth peoples hard work to this extent?
That’s why your land will always be barren cos there’s no space for positivity in you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by oz4real83(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2023
SugarGirl44:

I’m sure you’re an obidioit. You guys are full of negativity from top to bottom.
What has anybody in your generation produced that you badmouth peoples hard work to this extent?
That’s why your land will always be barren cos there’s no space for positivity in you people.
I reject any curse from you. I used a Nokia phone that gave me negative experience and you feel I have no right to express my opinion? you and your family shall always be barren and nothing good will ever come out from your life and any member of your family.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by olaitoro(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Currently typing with my Nokia G21, the experience has been awesome wink
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ustec: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
porthouse7:
Google pixel phones are the real owner of android OS u find in all android phones
Okay,
Thanks
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by naturefellow(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
OneGeek:
This design is too derivative, just like the new TheVerge design. A mobile brand needs something more solid than this, but this might just grow on us
Nice. Are you a designer?
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ustec: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
olaitoro:
Currently typing with my Nokia G21, the experience has been awesome wink

So so reliable bro,
It's has fell down so hard on so many occasions and still working perfectly.
It Even fell inside water on one occasion that it spent almost a minute in the water, I even thought that's over, but to my surprise, when i switched it on the following morning, it worked perfectly as if nothing even happened.

Nokia 3.4 experience.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Sonicroyel: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
oz4real83:

Migrated where??
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Dprinceoj1: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Thy glory of Nokia is been slaind upon the high places how are the mighty fallen, tell it not In Gath ,published it not in the street of askchelon let the Philippines rejoice let the daughter of uncircumcised triumph.... Since the day Nokia stopped the manufacturing of small phones,Java, and the symbian phones then Nokia had fallen.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Arijude(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:

Typing with my Nokia 3.4.

Very reliable I must say.
have you updated the android version?
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by occfx: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
NOKIA, how the great has fallen

The ceo speech was just emotional... He said they didn't do anything wrong but somehow they couldn't grow further. This life na turn by turn... Just utilize it well when it's your turn.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ustec: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Arijude:
have you updated the android version?
Sure,
Android version 12

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Arijude(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:

Sure,
Android version 12
any problem after the update?
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ustec: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Arijude:
any problem after the update?

Nope.

See the memory used, I deliberately left it that way to test it strength.
As at now it is still flying like there is nothing in it.
Will free up the space soon though.

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ikamandoncome: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2023
I'm still rocking this my Nokia g10, android 11 which can upgrade to two more upgrade that android that is 12 and 13.

I really love this phone, ❤️ 📱 .

I bought this phone early last year.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Ikamandoncome: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:

So so reliable bro,
It's has fell down so hard on so many occasions and still working perfectly.
It Even fell inside water on one occasion that it spent almost a minute in the water, I even thought that's over, but to my surprise, when i switched it on the following morning, it worked perfectly as if nothing even happened.

Nokia 3.4 experience.

Nokia na better phone,this my g10 dey make me happy.The day wey I go buy the phone,I dey find Samsung a050 or so,e nor dey available na I'm I carry this Nokia and e make sense.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Xpress24(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Nokia does not make any fone at the moment. HMD uses Nokia brand, the real nokia still possess valuable tech and patent of mobile fone. If u dy use nokia Android just no say na HMD fone u dy use with nokia name on it. THE REAL NOKIA DON STOP TO MANUFACTURE FONE FOR LONG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Arijude(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Ustec:

Nope.

See the memory used, I deliberately left it that way to test it strength.
As at now it is still flying like there is nothing in it.
Will free up the space soon though.
ok
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Xpress24(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
occfx:

The ceo speech was just emotional... He said they didn't do anything wrong but somehow they couldn't grow further. This life na turn by turn... Just utilize it well when it's your turn.
Stephen elop na Trojan horse na him cause nokia downfall by partnering with Microsoft, back then nokia get Symbian os and meego os(nokia n9) if only nokia develop Dat meego nobody for the talk of Android meego no need navigation buttons everything na just swipe, the tech was ahead of its time, check nokia n9.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by Emeka71(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
oz4real83:
NOKIA is no longer in Vogue.
Re: Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift by OneGeek(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
naturefellow:
Nice. Are you a designer?

Yes I am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) / Nokia Belle Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.