Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result (1211 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by valicious1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
With a total of 50,530 accredited voters, Obi sored 30,004 votes while tinubu scored 21,276

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by PrinceOfLagos: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Omo, I was shocked when she was announcing that result

Ikeja is where Lagos state government house is and Peter Obi sweeps it with wide margin

I am impressed with Peter Obi in this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by unclejb2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
INEC is a fraud. This entire election was a charade
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by softwareman(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Ikeja is where Lagos state government house is and Peter Obi sweeps it with wide margin

You mean this one was not rigged?
Ok . I understand.
IT IS ONLY RIGGED, WHEN OBI LOSES!!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
softwareman:

You mean this one was not rigged?
Ok . I understand.
IT IS ONLY RIGGED, WHEN OBI LOSES!!
this is the most useless election.
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Before election inec will be making mouth come out and vote, they will also say your vote will count.

Inec keep discouraging us in every election.

All the solders and other security agent posted to lagos to protect voters are nowhere to be found.
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by sreamsense: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If truely obi won that as consolation for the loss even though, it has no value. I want to believe is not because of rigging effect your LP/obi supporters were found doing that made it happen. Here is the video below which APC can also use as exhibit to get back their votes even though APC already won.

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by lummy247: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
The soldiers that were supposed to keep peace suddenly disappeared. No security for the electorates. It's so wicked and callous on the part of the security agents
Re: Breaking News: Peter Obi Wins Ikeja Lga With 30,004. Official Result by inoki247: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jostoman:
its a lie solders gun down one ballot box snatcher in kogi state, but its seems they are in lagos to flex and not to protect voters.

Na this sturbonness una no go hear....

Which soldiers they go for election with armor tank when the country isn't at war....

Is a script they can choose to sacrifice just 1 thug he turn sacrificial lamb be that buh you people no understand I even saw some Video where soldiers dey beat some thugs...

Buh with all there assurance and phone number been giving out like sweet why people no see Dem contact.....

You people Neva still understand Nigeria.....

(1) (Reply)

When Did Igbos Claim Lagos? / Nigerian Man Shows How Road Is Constructed In Abroad (video) / Lagos State's Next Governor Is:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.