Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? (3451 Views)

Who Will Bet 50k With Me On Top Tinubu? / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Peter Obi: Who Will Bet $100,000 On Peter Obi? I need Peter Obi Champions Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:
Please no noise about this.

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

I will transfer the money from my company account.

Whoever is the escrow will make 200k from whoever wins.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.

Please let me be the escrow.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Antell95(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
Bro, hunger wan kill me. pls can you help
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Chief am not a tribalist. We may have political differences but I dont do tribal nonsense. Go through my post.

And by the way, can you remove my personal experience from your first post? I dont want this thread to be childish.

I made it known in the initial post.

YOUR BET ALONE IS TOO CHILDISH.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Owontime: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
This one is going through the 3 stages of grief. Reality is slowly kicking in grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:

Please let me be the escrow.

grin
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
[

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.[/quote]
Some bastards would develope heart bomb when the election results finally comes out
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B

Some bastards would develope heart bomb when the election results finally comes out
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

YOUR BET ALONE IS TOO CHILDISH.

For the last time, am doing business. Even on betting sites, there were odds on who the winner will be.

Am here to make money.

Can you modify your initial comment and remove my personal experience because that will make this thread look childish?

Who knows if I win, you get a cut. I need serious contenders. This is serious please am not joking.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

grin

I need the money oh make I pay rent. Lol
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by wahalawahala: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. Nothing will make Tinubu President of Nigeria.

This APC election have splitted Nigeria if they go ahead to announce Tinubu.

Tinubu will rule Western Nigeria.
Atiku will rull northern Nigeria
Peter Obi will rule Eastern Nigeria.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria
dey wail
Dey play lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

For the last time, am doing business. Even on betting sites, there were odds on who the winner will be.

Am here to make money.

Can you modify your initial comment and remove my personal experience because that will make this thread look childish?

Who knows if I win, you get a cut. I need serious contenders. This is serious please am not joking.

Make me the escrow please

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by vanesa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bro can we make it 5m? I don’t like noise!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Am here to make money.

YOU SOUND TOO IMMATURE.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by olawalepopoola: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. Nothing will make Tinubu President of Nigeria.

Heaven will not fall.
As long as party agents are signing the results all your shouting is invalid.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by arcis: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Good,,,,and Igbo will immediately leave Lagos..We go buy your blood money properties. We can send u all back to Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, etc...

But

For your face, Tinubu will be Nigeria president..you can jump into the Lagoon We wouldn't miss you...

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

grin
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Anyone that is serious on my terms and conditions ONLY should quote me immediately and we use the Nairaland mechanic I mentioned.

Please take note.

This is not tribal or hatred. This is business.

I staked money on some betting sites before the election and I know my candidate. I want to make extra money.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I am ready under this condition: You MUST specify the candidate you think will win.

That makes it fair.

Deal?

No.

This is not his deal.

He made it simple " Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria" DEAL OR NO DEAL ?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by arcis: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga thats not what I posted. Please go and read that post again. But this time around, more slowly.

if you have 2M, your life wouldn't be like this..NOBODY here need your Yahoo money.

wait till Tuesday, You eyes go clear...

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by freetowns: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tag every Batified person here. This is the best thread on nairaland because I would love to see how this ends. Mind you I support Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Like I said, it's lopsided. So if you're not going to commit to a candidate, you have to double your stake to even the odds. If that's ok with you then let's agree on a deadline time tomorrow to transfer the money to escrow

It simple stop complicating things.

He is willing to bet that " TINUBU WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA" nothing else.

Do you now understand?

If anyone have the balls of steel bet against him and win yourself some money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:
Anyone that is serious on my terms and conditions ONLY should quote me immediately and we use the Nairaland mechanic I mentioned.

Please take note.

This is not tribal or hatred. This is business.

I staked money on some betting sites before the election and I know my candidate. I want to make extra money.

Let me be the escrow please.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by We4all: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where are the Tinubu supporters? This should be free money coming your way since you guys are 1000% sure of his victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
vanesa:
Bro can we make it 5m? I don’t like noise!

Oga if he wants to bet with 5m he would have said that initially.

Big man bet with 2m if you have 5m you can as well bring out 2m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by thesicilian: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:

It simple stop complicating things.

He is willing to bet that " TINUBU WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA" nothing else.

Do you now understand?

If anyone have the balls of steel bet against him and win yourself some money.
Everything is simple to the simple minded.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by highchief1: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B
carry ur 2m go deposit for hospital because the shock no go be play.The 2m fit no even reach cure ur heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Everything is simple to the simple minded.

Oga are you taking his bet or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
highchief1:
carry ur 2m go deposit for hospital because the shock no go be play.The 2m fit no even reach cure ur heart attack.

I told you people not to trivialise this post. But I wish and send same heart attack back to you and your family a million times in Jesus name. Amen.

I said it here that my escrow is the well known Nairaland mechanic who I believe is reliable. Are you betting or not?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Zazoopk(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am in the game tinubu will win contact me lets bet 08022434195 i am not afraid. Money day u want chanllenge
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by thesicilian: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
MN07:

Oga are you taking his bet or not?
Please take your wahala elsewhere, you don't have money yet you're constituting a nuisance. I can see you are even begging for escrow, as if I'd trust you with 100k not to talk of 2m
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MN07: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Please take your wahala elsewhere, you don't have money yet you're constituting a nuisance.

Thank you Aliko Dangote
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by tinsel: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obidients time to cool down, think and reflect. Campaigns are over and una want to go into who to be sworn in or all not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Nigerians Stranded Near Libyan Borders / Dutch Passenger Put Up Image Of Tickets On Instagram Before Boarding Flight MH17 / JONATHAN'S DECLARATION ; The Heights Of Apc's Hypocrisy.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.