Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) (5221 Views)

US Court: Tinubu Has 7 Days To Tell Us Why We Shouldn't Release His Real Result / Anambra: APGA extends lead as INEC Announce Orumba North LGA result / Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ANSMEDIA: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour Party got a total number of 29,568 in Agege but INEC switched the results to APC and reduced the numbers of Labour Party to 13,270.

We are keenly watching!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Evergreen12345(f): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
just imagine what happened in other places

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ANSMEDIA: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
I hope they're not planning to burn thus country down

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by oyin44: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu has won the victory

Power is coming to the south

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Plus10(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ewo,never knew INEC could be highly corrupt to this level...Jega is Saint where Yakubu dey!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Kingray10: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos and PH is heavly rigged for APC
But we are still confident on OBI

30 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ANSMEDIA: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
They are reducing all LP results across the country, state governors and party chieftains, same stories in Akwa Ibom ,Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Imo, Lagos and others

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by 2mch(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Add the numbers. Total is correct. One of your LP crooks probably tried to change it. You people are even the ones attempting to rig in Lagos. Awon Werey.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Parachoko: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by unohbethel(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

imo people are wicked oo

U support evil just to gain

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ANSMEDIA: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
PDP governors are manipulating LP results in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa, Wike is manipulating LP results to favour Tinubu a state Tinubu didn't get upto 10%. Una go see the anger of Nigerian youths

6 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by SAMUEL1947: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
U should all shut up.....results from east, we see how u all vote.....u think you are wise

3 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Goodlady(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
I hope they're not planning to burn thus country down
No one ll burn anything cos fuel no dey

4 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Ventura1: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are not truthful, what is NNPP total in the image you shared? And APC votes double that of LP, calculate it yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ScamHunter: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
We already know what they're doing

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ScamHunter: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ventura1:
You are not truthful, what is NNPP total in the image you shared? And APC votes double that of LP, calculate it yourself.
I'm sure you scored an F in math.

2 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Labour Party got a total number of 29,568 in Agege but INEC switched the results to APC and reduced the numbers of Labour Party to 13,270.

We are keenly watching!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Ventura1: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
I'm sure you mark my script with your never ending bitterness, same manner you are doing with the result here.
ScamHunter:

I'm sure you scored an F in math.
Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by YourMrBoo: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:
Add the numbers. Total is correct. One of your LP crooks probably tried to change it. You people are even the ones attempting to rig in Lagos. Awon Werey.

Ofcourse it will be correct, but the result sheet has been manipulated to stupor

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Doyou2019: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
PDP governors are manipulating LP results in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa, Wike is manipulating LP results to favour Tinubu a state Tinubu didn't get upto 10%. Una go see the anger of Nigerian youths

That's why these evil PDAPC haven't said a word about INEC 's malfeasance in these elections.
Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Ezmans: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
unohbethel:
imo people are wicked oo

U support evil just to gain
imo have rejected the supreme court administrator since 2019

2 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by ThierryJay: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

We are keenly watching!!

Oga, add the numbers yourself for LP in the "real" results you shared and you'd see that it tallies more with the tv results than the fabricated total for LP in the same sheet you shared.

If anything, what you shared is an evidence of rigging by LP or a fake result which I suspect it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Hollygrail: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

We are keenly watching!!

Oga, add up the figures gotten from each ward for LP and sum it up, what is your answer? Do same for APC.
Stop displaying your ignorance publicly.

4 Likes

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Nigeriayouthmov: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
They are reducing all LP results across the country, state governors and party chieftains, same stories in Akwa Ibom ,Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Imo, Lagos and others

The rubbish obaseki and Oshimole did in Edo too.
Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by Misterone: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
You are OYO
Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by johnmartus(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
So you want to win agege I'm even surprised that you got 13k in agege where Yoruba and hausa dominated.

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by cmikel: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

We are keenly watching!!

I PITY NIGERIA

WHAT A CORRUPT COUNTRY

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by sreamsense: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kingray10:
Lagos and PH is heavly rigged for APC
But we are still confident on OBI
It is even LP supporters that were trying to rig in Lagos, see evidence here:

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by IGBOSON1: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
oyin44:

Do yourself a favour and shut your mouth! ‘Power coming to the south’ my black ass!

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
I don’t even understand , do the numbers above add u to 29k?

1 Like

Re: See How INEC Manipulate Agege LGA Result, Real Result(photo) by 2mch(m): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Well done LP for showing us how you are riggging. Lmao.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? / Yet Another National I.D. Card Scheme / A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.