Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea (66783 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Goodbadbowy419: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
oluwasegun007:
Even if Obi doesn't win this election...He has set a good background for next election..
Fact tho
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Kaymansion(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by WINDSOW(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
oka4ugoo:
The useless man think say na play we dey play until we knacked em political career 2by2, the matter clear for em eyes.
Baba, you dey talk ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin Which one be 2 by 2 Kwanu? grin
The matter be like wetyn happen for Bible, when Jesus dey tell those merchants to leave the temple, them dey argue. Na so he give the Okpa woman "fiam fiam" for back.
She kawaiiiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by JagabanBorgu: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

Did your post make sense to you or you just no get sense? Abi you be 12 yr old?
U are not even making any sènsè.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by JagabanBorgu: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
searchlight:
I have not being to Lagos before, is it this place that street touts were fighting and snatching ballot boxes that Tinubu built? I was thinking that everyone I'm Lagos is decent until this election.

Imagine the builder of a state who is not popular in the state he built and owns.

Obi presidency would have returned power to the people. It would have made any leader to know that if you don't perform you won't be returned. Rewarding APC for their failure is not imaginable. Let's see how it goes. Congrat to whoever that wins the presidential election. After election comes governance which is even "importanter" let any winner lead well.
But we should reward Obi for his faîIûré in Anambra, the government Obi led was never for the people but u are all telling us now that he will return power to the people in Nigèria, how delusional.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by JagabanBorgu: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
searchlight:
Hunt them how? More than 8 years of Buhari misrule that you were hailing and suffering? Igbos are the most prepared tribe economically I'm Nigeria. Come what may we will still be alright. Cry for yourself bro.
Come what may other trîbès have gone extinct and lgb0s are d only ones surviving, yet the people who weèp d most about price of rice are lgb0s, so other tribes have gone into extîñctîon?
U all ovèrràté urselves too much.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Alpharey: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=stuffs2002 post=121293381]

IPOB/OBIDIENTS are so DUMB they could be referred to as DUMBBELLS

They don't even know the ethnicity of the man that destroyed Obi's political career. They focused all their HATRED on Tinubu that they failed to see Shetima

Na why una dey fail anyhow be that.

You are not intelligent. That is why you are soliciting for an old and weak grandpa to rule you despite your young age and wisdom and strength. I won't call out Yoruba people because I have few friends I respect so much. You can call the entire Igbos names,it does not matter to us as we know who we are and what we can do. Like I used to say, when it comes to eating grass to survive in this country,we know who will bend down first. grin
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by Edoziesmart(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
saphiere:
Should in case the youths' candidate "Obi" does not win, who else would you want to win between these two evils "Tinubu and Atiku"?

Like for Atiku Share for Tinubu

Will you get sense this underage girl and stop chasing clout here.

Seems you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute to this very thread aside to derail it with gibberish.
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by stuffs2002: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Alpharey post=121298303][/quote]

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB everywhere.

Where did I tell you that I was a Southerner
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by ashawopikin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chai, the margin is too much na
Re: Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea by mrksquare: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Felimax:

The governors allowed themselves to be cowed by a.complete nonentity..

It went as expected!.

APC also won all the senatorial and House of Reps seats in Oyo State. The G5 are bunch of light weight that benefited from our chequered electoral system in time past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.