Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,479 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please (1534 Views)

Honest Answer Needed About DSS Officials / I Need Your Honest Answer / Please I Need An Honest Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by researcherdotcom(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
we told u religious propaganda n blackmail will never work for u

Yorubas are liberal n don’t care about religion, we told u but in your delusion u started forming Yoruba Muslim n Yoruba Christian online n many of u were even following d words of that deranged muric guy

U igbos fall hand to believe you can divide Yorubas by religion, Yoruba man sees humanity n relationship first before religion aside that tinubu wife is a pastor too so that is how it is with majority of Yoruba family here

We are too interwoven religiously to start seperating ourselves n that’s y we do things together cos if u want to relate with only your religion u will have problem

I am a Christian n I have Muslim cousins

U igbos fall hand by believing there’s any Yoruba Christian or Muslim somewhere
I am a Christian, now a pastor but I was named Abdul Azeez on my naming ceremony. My wife now a Deaconess, her father Na, Mr Rasak. We live peacefully.
I know a family in Ijebu land, husband Na Akeem,wife Na Monsurat, Na babalawo man do naming ceremony for all the children. First and 4th born, Muslim name, 2nd and 3rd born Christian name.
Yoruba is different
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by BigIyanga: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2023
adekolaelect:
South west people are more educated that religions has nothing to do with politics. They are not Religious and Ethnicity Biased like those from SE,SS and norther side of the county.
You keep believing your lies. You always vote for a party that has adopted one of your sons as president or VP on their ballot.
AD was not in good term with OBJ in 2003, but it refused to field a presidential candidate because OBJ from PDP was on the ballot.
Yes Yourubas are multi-religious people, but their voting pattern is more ethnic than any other southern ethnic group
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by dadabashua1(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Forget alot of things you see online,in Yoruba land the tribe comes before anything else.

1 Like

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by kimjongJezebel: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Northern Christians really tried. Obi has just won Nasarawa State. It's a miracle!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Attacked At Podium By Angry Nigerian: Video & Pictures / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.