Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please (1503 Views)

Honest Answer Needed About DSS Officials / I Need Your Honest Answer / Please I Need An Honest Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by kimjongJezebel: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Judging from the results coming in from the just concluded Presidential Elections, most Northern Christians appear to vote Peter Obi. Down here in the South, completely Christian States in SW like Ondo and Ekiti voted almost 100% for Muslim-Muslim ticket and the remaining votes went to Atiku, a northern Muslim. If northern christians can vote Peter Obi, what happened to SW christians?
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by Teddy0147(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
Judging from the results coming in from the just concluded Presidential Elections, most Northern Christians appear to vote Peter Obi. Down here in the South, completely Christian States in SW like Ondo and Ekiti voted almost 100% for Muslim-Muslim ticket and the remaining votes went to Atiku, a northern Muslim. If northern christians can vote Peter Obi, what happened to SW christians?

Northern Christian are ibos in the north

7 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ever heard of mass intimidation and rigging?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by BentizilL: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
We voted for the best and most competent candidate...
Why should we vote along religion lines. Don't forget PDP outing in Osun state, a Muslim majority state...

Asiwaju is coming kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by Apophenia24k: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Most of you belive so much on social media, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian, it all made up by MURIC..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by N3TRAL: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Because Peter Obi didn't campaign in State capitals.

He landed with helicopters in untelevised events and told them to vote against Boko Haram and Islamization.

In the South, we know that a Muslim who has a pastor for a wife and christian children is a good person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by immortalcrown(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal bigotry is the answer.
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by Legal001: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emotionally attached to their tribe, rigging, Governor’s influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Teddy0147:

Northern Christian are ibos in the north

Not true at all. Vast majority of Christians in the North and Middle Belt are non-Igbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
BentizilL:

Asiwaju is coming kiss

And why exactly does this make you happy after the Buhari debacle?
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by JAMO84: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol

Obi probably got more votes in SW than SS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

When Yorubas were telling you that there's nothing like Yoruba Christians Yoruba Moslem shebi una dey do like say you sabi pass them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by smokinloud(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
WE ARE NOT BIGOTS!.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by smokinloud(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And why exactly does this make you happy after the Buhari debacle?
Calm down and watch how Tinubu builds Nigeria the way he built Lagos!.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2023
smokinloud:

So what's APC's punishment for the Buhari debacle? A sicker, older, version of Buhari with same exact party and extra corruption plus MC Oluomo will now build Nigeria? Someone said Nigerians are FOOLS!
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by flokii: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Yoruba is Yoruba first before any religion... honestly you Igbos are something else.. tribalism, religious bigotry, Osu caste segregation and so many terrible things just full una hands.

Yorubas chose an omoluabi over an ethnic champion with biafra logo on his beer bottle.. ndi New Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by smokinloud(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So what's APC's punishment for the Buhari debacle? A sicker, older, version of Buhari with same exact party and extra corruption plus MC Oluomo will now build Nigeria? Someone said Nigerians are FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by Godwin4444: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2023
kimjongJezebel:
we told u religious propaganda n blackmail will never work for u

Yorubas are liberal n don’t care about religion, we told u but in your delusion u started forming Yoruba Muslim n Yoruba Christian online n many of u were even following d words of that deranged muric guy

U igbos fall hand to believe you can divide Yorubas by religion, Yoruba man sees humanity n relationship first before religion aside that tinubu wife is a pastor too so that is how it is with majority of Yoruba family here

We are too interwoven religiously to start seperating ourselves n that’s y we do things together cos if u want to relate with only your religion u will have problem

I am a Christian n I have Muslim cousins

U igbos fall hand by believing there’s any Yoruba Christian or Muslim somewhere

3 Likes

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2023
smokinloud:

Tinubu that longer knows where he is half the time, pees on himself, sleeps constantly, and can no longer articulate a reasonable thought, will build Nigeria? FOOLS!
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by Godwin4444: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Tinubu that longer knows where he is half the time, pees on himself, sleeps constantly, and can no longer articulate a reasonable thought, will build Nigeria? FOOLS!
all these madness is why many people didn’t vote your Igbo agenda
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by haffaze777(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2023
kimjongJezebel:

You can never understand how we omoluabi reason 🤣🤣🤣,we've told you severally that religion can never separate Yoruba but you keep deluding yourself with some imaginary Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim trash.

1 Like

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by CockAndBullStor: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Most of you belive so much on social media, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian, it all made up by MURIC Igbo bigots.

fixed
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

When Yorubas were telling you that there's nothing like Yoruba Christians Yoruba Moslem shebi una dey do like say you sabi pass them
Cc haffaze777, CockAndBullStor,
Apophenia24k

So how come all the skull mining and money rituals are always traceable back to Alfas and Yoruba moslems?
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
all these madness is why many people didn’t vote your Igbo agenda

Nothing to do with your Igbo agenda. It is common sense and caring about our future. We youth would have supported Osinbajo en mase if he were the candidate. Tinubu is simply a sick, tired, old man that ought be allowed to go rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by raumdeuter: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So how come all the skull mining and money rituals are always traceable back to Alfas and Yoruba moslems?

Is Otokoto a Yoruba moslem
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by haffaze777(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

When are you counting Yoruba Christian votes?
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by haffaze777(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

They will learn the hard way
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is Otokoto a Yoruba moslem

Otokoto and who else? But Yoruba moslems are everyday. And if you check well even Otokoto is tractable back to one alpha!
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by chamboi1: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Ever heard of mass intimidation and rigging?
Happened every where for every party as per their so-called stronghold.

APC >>> SW n NE
LP >>> SE n SS
PDP >>> NW n NC
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by PoliteActivist: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2023
haffaze777:

They will learn the hard way

Hard way my ass. All you have to do is look at skull mining headlines and you'll KNOW without a doubt that there is such thing as Yoruba moslems!
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by haffaze777(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Hard way my ass. All you have to do is look at skull mining headlines and you'll KNOW without a doubt that there is such thing as Yoruba moslems!

We. Don hear you,when are you counting Yoruba Christian vote for Obi? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Need Honest Answer To This Question Please by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Otokoto and who else? But Yoruba moslems are everyday. And if you check well even Otokoto is tractable back to one alpha!

Clifford Orji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Segun Adebayo Warn Nigerians Over Bola Tinubu Premature Victory, Reveals / Projects Completed By Sanwo Olu's Administration in Lagos State / Former President Of Liberia Congratulations BAT, Obidients Attacked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.