Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful (1958 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / 'Excluding Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List Is Partial' - Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Elemosho478: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yoruba youth and Yoruba people should be careful. Nigeria Politics is going to get dirty moving forward.

There are plans to Incite Yoruba and the people against the government through various Propaganda and brainwashing from unknown elements and deep state actors and use Yoruba as tool to achieve their goals.

Many of them are already online calling for revolutions on Twitter etc and the propaganda and Brainwashing will increase in volume in the coming days.

You guys should use your brain and stop gobbling up all shits and propaganda on the internet, starting any anarchy and chaos in Nigeria now won't make Nigeria as good as Europe overnight, you will be heading to the current situation of Somalia, Libya, Afghanistan and Palestine. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by kollinzgee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
How many yoruba youths dey nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by CodeTemplar: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
APC / Tinubu brought it upon them. Sad that next eight years will be like last eight years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by ProphetM0hammad: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Only a yoruba fool will join the likes of ibos and oliasaemeka to cause and uproar in Lagos.

Just tell them to take their protest to Anambra and Ebonyi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by PrinceOfLagos: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Senator777: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Yoruba youths are not foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by NothingDoMe: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol
Na real lol
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by PrinceOfLagos: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Na real lol
Dem Sabi fear and na Dem make mouth pass grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Heavensent01(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2023
why should Yoruba youths be worried or involved in violence

even if Peter obi win, no violence, it's just fair that southern rule after Buhari. I only hate obi because of his foolish supporters and of course for making Anambra people suffer under his useless 8yrs misrule

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Godwin4444: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:
Yoruba youth and Yoruba people should be careful. Nigeria Politics is going to get dirty moving forward.

There are plans to Incite Yoruba and the people against the government through various Propaganda and brainwashing from unknown elements and deep state actors and use them as tool to achieve their goals.

Many of them are already online calling for revolutions on Twitter etc and the propaganda and Brainwashing will increase in volume in the coming days.

You guys should use your brain and stop gobbling up all shits and propaganda on the internet, starting any anarchy and chaos in Nigeria now won't make Nigeria as good as Europe overnight, you will be heading to the current situation of Somalia, Libya, Afghanistan and Palestine. A word is enough for the wise.
u get time ooo

Shebi they were celebrating military deployment a week ago cos they believe it is tinubu n his supporters they will shoot

Tables have turn now, let them do anyhow n they will see anyhow
Soldiers go use them do target practice

2 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Godwin4444: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
APC / Tinubu brought it upon them. Sad that next eight years will be like last eight years.
that’s for u n your family

For me I am moving to greater heights irrespective of d government in power

2 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Godwin4444: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol
at least your body don calm now

Take some back seat n learn some lessons u igbos don’t teach your children from d Yorubas

We ain’t lousy but strategic unlike u people that will shout all the time n get humbled eventually

Is obi not cummin again?

I guess it will b inside margeret or aisha

U igbos need to learn humility first before anything n learn human relationship after so u won’t have problem again

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
at least your body don calm now

Take some back seat n learn some lessons u igbos don’t teach your children from d Yorubas

We ain’t lousy but strategic unlike u people that will shout all the time n get humbled eventually

Is obi not cummin again?

I guess it will b inside margeret or aisha

U igbos need to learn humility first before anything n learn human relationship after so u won’t have problem again
Yet you're losing Lagos to Peter Obi despite rigging

😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

4 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by ScamHunter: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:

There are plans to Incite Yoruba and the people against the government through various Propaganda and brainwashing from unknown elements and deep state actors and use them as tool to achieve their goals.

But you're happy they're rigging election abi?

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by ScamHunter: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Heavensent01:
why should Yoruba youths be worried or involved in violence

even if Peter obi win, no violence, it's just fair that southern rule after Buhari. I only hate obi because of his foolish supporters and of course for making Anambra people suffer under his useless 8yrs misrule

Liar
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by haffaze777(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Any Yoruba or useless youth that stage any protest in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Osun,Ondo or Ekiti should be use as shooting target by our gallant soldier.we abhor nonsense here.

3 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by KLRSIK420(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol

Una evil plan to destroy lagos and other Yoruba land, this time around una go see shege banza
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by ConfidentialDoc: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Yes.. history teaches us the Arab spring only brought civilization to an end in Libya, Syria and Iraq

Deep state plan to use young obidients to foist a military dictatorship on Nigeria via pseudo revolution (Nigerian spring)
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Elemosho478: 1:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Senator777:
Yoruba youths are not foolish.

Many Yoruba youths are stupid with low IQ

they almost helped foreigners to burned down Lagos during End Sars movement.

Many can't reason for themselves or think independently, they just follow the band wagon like a herd for the purpose of clouts and attention or desperation for acceptance from somewhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Elemosho478: 1:26am On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

But you're happy they're rigging election abi?

if you want to start any protest, revolution or whatever grand name you guys will give it.

Start it in your state and region and burn it to the ground first, don't call for it in Yoruba land and incite Yoruba to start it.

Many Yoruba are stupid and insecure and ready to do anything to gain clouts and cheap validation.
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Elemosho478: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem Sabi fear and na Dem make mouth pass grin

It is not because i'm scare or anything, I just don't want Yoruba people to be use for evil agenda that won't benefit us.

Forget it when it really come down to it, Yoruba get strong head. In my city i know plenty rugged Yoruba guys in the street that are not scare of dealth and will be the first to charge for any confrontation.

In fact when it really come down to it, I won't give a damn about death myself.
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by 2mch(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:

It is not because i'm scare or anything, I just don't want Yoruba people to be use for evil agenda that won't benefit us.

Forget it when it really come down to it, Yoruba get strong head. In my city i know plenty rugged Yoruba guys in the street that are not scare of dealth and will be the first to charge for any confrontation.

If the foolish ones want to be cleansed from the genetic pool of the living they should come out. It will shock them

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by aljharem(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:

God bless you. Yoruba "woke" youths will be the end of the Yoruba race. Likes of Mr Macroni will destroy the yoruba race because of his Naivety

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by 2mch(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2023
aljharem:

God bless you. Yoruba "woke" youths will be the end of the Yoruba race. Likes of Mr Macroni will destroy the yoruba race because of his Naivety
Let them follow Macaroni. Macaroni look like someone with IQ? They all will learn. I hope they come out to protest.
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Curious345: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Only a yoruba fool will join the likes of ibos and oliasaemeka to cause and uproar in Lagos.

you're prophet Mohammed.. isn't that blasphemy ?
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by CodeTemplar: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
that’s for u n your family

For me I am moving to greater heights irrespective of d government in power
happy looting in advance.
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by SpatialKing(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Igbos don't cause...

Was it Igbos that went about burning banks in Abeokuta, Ibadan, Benin and other parts of South west?

2 Likes

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by akaahs(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Just a matter of time they will realize that, Hausa/Fulani are good in jamming others tribe head for their selfish gains. I used to think yuruba are smart but this election proof me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by Paulheyman: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
You're about to introduce new segmentation/segregation into the already segmented/segregated Yoruba politics. This is exactly how Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba christians came about. And you can see the effect in Yoruba land. Which one is Yoruba youths again?

Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by OmoFiditi: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are pained.

I am Yoruba and Thiefnubuu will not be NOT be President. I want to see you cry after the final results are called. Will you cry for me please? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by XLence: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:

There are plans to Incite Yoruba and the people against the government through various Propaganda and brainwashing from unknown elements and deep state actors and use Yoruba as tool to achieve their goals.

There will be little fires everywhere. This fight won't be as you are expecting. The failed state must reset. 1993 all over again.

" As in Power, FREEDOM is not served ala carte" BAT 2022
Re: Warning !!! Yoruba Youths Should Be Careful by ProphetM0hammad: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You are pained.

I am Yoruba and Thiefnubuu will not be NOT be President. I want to see you cry after the final results are called. Will you cry for me please? cheesy
I don't blame you, i blame inec for giving you more time to be delusional
APC
PDP
LP
That will be the order of the final results
After that you can start fighting and burning houses in your street

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra Army Declare Operation RASTARACO- Video / Biafra Black Marine Attacked Oil Workers In Gulf Of Guinea Kill 2 - Pics / In Algeria: Minimum Wage Is N161,500, 1 Litre Of Petrol Is N321

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.