Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. (1238 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Physicist(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will win the election.

My projections of the total votes are

Tinubu 34%
Atiku 31%
Obi 27%
Kwankaso 8%

The results should be close to above.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Goodson15: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2023
GOD OF NATURE WILL DO HIS WORK,AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN OBIDATTI,THEY CAME WITH CLEAN HANDS cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Eriokanmi: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Physicist:

Tinubu 34%
Atiku 31%
Obi 27%
Kwankaso 8%

There you are. LP has won 2 more LGAs in Lagos by wide margin.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2023
This election cannot be predicted
Eriokanmi:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Eriokanmi: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
This election cannot be predicted
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Felimax(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2023
He will not!
Tinubu cannot be the president of this country go and write it down..

I won't say much!
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Eriokanmi: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Felimax:
He will not!
Tinubu cannot be the president of this country go and write it down..

I won't say much!
Obi just won kosofe too

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by ScamHunter: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Win or rig?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Proudlyomonna: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Dream on it's allowed grin grin Kano, Kastina and Kaduna is already shared grin grin
Obi still leading.
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodson15:
GOD OF NATURE WILL DO HIS WORK,AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN OBIDATTI,THEY CAME WITH CLEAN HANDS cool
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Godwin4444: 1:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
so Nigeria ends in lagos

If only u know obi is non existent in d north except just 2 local government in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Eriokanmi: 1:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
so Nigeria ends in lagos

If only u know obi is non existent in d north except just 2 local government in kaduna
We're not expecting magic in the core north. We've told you guys this several times. We're also not expecting 25% or even less there, just as the opinion poll had predicted. But in north central, shock awaits many . Obi is sweeping Plateau right now as announced. Kaduna is so wonderful. NNPP, PDP and APC can share core north votes ok?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Physicist:

Tinubu 34%
Atiku 31%
Obi 27%
Kwankaso 8%

All of Tinubu stronghold have been announced first, he even lost Osun and Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by TruthsFM: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Physicist:

Tinubu 34%
Atiku 31%
Obi 27%
Kwankaso 8%

wrong statistics as usual. Tinubu ti lule piii. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Godwin4444: 2:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
We're not expecting magic in the core north. We've told you guyd this several times. We're also not expecting 25% or even less there, just as the opinion poll had predicted. But in north central, shock awaits many . Obi is sweeping Plateau right now as announced. Kaduna is so wonderful. NNPP, PDP and APC can share core north votes ok?
as obi is sweeping plateau, hope u know kwara, kogi, benue are also part of north central n tinubu is also doing very well there

Check cable news to see that tinubu has already won 3 local government in Abuja n taraba n nasarawa na battleground

So tell me how obi will win north central

Whatever obi n tinubu has in north central will cancel each other n tinubu will use northern votes to cancel obi south east block votes

South south votes will cancel each other too, hope u know tinubu is doing well in edo, rivers , akwa ibom?

Obi can’t win lagos by he will get over 30% n fail to get 25% in d remaining states in sw

So tell me how obi will win tinubu?
I
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Eriokanmi: 2:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
as obi is sweeping plateau, hope u know kwara, kogi, benue are also part of north central n tinubu is also doing very well there

Check cable news to see that tinubu has already won 3 local government in Abuja n taraba n nasarawa na battleground

So tell me how obi will win north central

Rivers is most likely to be cancelled according to inec . There was nothing like voting in most parts despite lp winning overall clvotes there

Whatever obi n tinubu has in north central will cancel each other n tinubu will use northern votes to cancel obi south east block votes

South south votes will cancel each other too, hope u know tinubu is doing well in edo, rivers , akwa ibom?

Obi can’t win lagos by he will get over 30% n fail to get 25% in d remaining states in sw

So tell me how obi will win tinubu?
I
the margin in the south south and south east where tinubu led was so slim. Check the 4 LGAs won by obi last night in lagos. One would cancel 2 LGs won by tinubu in ekiti
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by LandMann: 2:18am On Feb 27, 2023
The election is over for LP and PO.
Here are 10 states where he can't score 25% based on results so far.

Ekiti
Osun
Kastina
Kano
Oyo
Bauchi
Borno
Zamfara
Jigawa
Kwara
Kogi

Add 3 more states and LP will fail to meet one of the requirements to emerge winner. PO tried but his time has not come. He should have stayed with Atiku to fight APC together. The division in PDP is what has given APC victory.
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Godwin4444: 2:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
the margin in the south south and south east where tinubu led was so slim. Check the 4 LGAs won by obi last night in lagos. One would cancel 2 LGs won by tinubu in ekiti
wait obi won 4 local government n I remember when obi was winning 1 tinubu was winning 7

I will upload d results

Many of u only talk about where obi is winning

N obi didn’t win with 20k votes in any of his winnings whereas tinubu won with more than 25k votes in many

Let me upload it for u

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Godwin4444: 2:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
these are d rest before U start jubilating

Note I will post d 4 obi win n where tinubu also added to d 7 won already

Please observe d winning margins n tell me if obi will win lagos state

N as per 2 local government u said in ekiti

That’s ekiti result bro

Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by vowiski(m): 2:26am On Feb 27, 2023
LandMann:
The election is over for LP and PO.
Here are 10 states where he can't score 25% based on results so far.

Ekiti
Osun
Kastina
Kano
Oyo
Bauchi
Borno
Zamfara
Jigawa
Kwara
Kogi

Add 3 more states and LP will fail to meet one of the requirements to emerge winner. PO tried but his time has not come. He should have stayed with Atiku to fight APC together. The division in PDP is what has given APC victory.

Some times you guys just talk like dummy ..

You think the youth that came out to vote would have come out if Atiku and Tinubu were the only options ..?

Most OBi voters are first time voters , we don’t do exit poll in Nigeria , you would have known better ..
Re: Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election. by Physicist(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
I only based my predictions based on the early results coming on Saturday. My predictions do not mean I have a preference for any of the major presidential candidates.

(1) (Reply)

Igbophobia and Anti-igbo Sentiment Is Real / FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) / Lamadi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Rivers State Tribunal Case - Itubo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.