Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) (1245 Views)

100 Days In Office: Gov Oborevwori Inaugurates Multiple Projects In Delta / Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by 9jaBlogger: 5:39am On May 03, 2023
By Ogochukwu Isioma

Delta State Governor-Elect and Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori has inaugurated the Transition Committee that will enable the next government to hit the ground running.

Inaugurating the transition Committee on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023, at the Unity Hall, Old Government House, Asaba, the Governor-elect said that the formal inauguration of the Transition Committee heralds the journey to the commencement of a new administration come May 29, 2023 and expressed his profound gratitude to the good people of Delta State for their vote of faith and confidence in him and the Peoples’ Democratic Party.

“It is incumbent on us to reciprocate this mandate by midwifing a smooth transition process that will enable the next government to hit the ground running. Naturally, the expectations of the people are high given the overwhelming support that we received, winning in 21 out of the 25 Local Government Areas. For emphasis, this is a mandate for consolidation and growth, for investment and economic reform, and for making the youth the centrepiece of our policies and programmes. Clearly, our people believe in our M. O.R.E agenda, which is designed to advance the State in all aspects of infrastructural and human capital development, as well as economic wellbeing”, he said.

According to the Governor-elect, the men and women appointed into the Transition Committee possess the requisite knowledge, wisdom, capacity, and experience, essential for the assignment, saying that; “They have been part of this journey, and understand that the incoming administration needs to start on a sure footing. Their task is to put in place the necessary structures and means that will enable the incoming administration to effectively implement its policies and programmes from day one”.

Rt Hon Oborevwori said that arising from interactions with the people of the State during electioneering campaigns, and building on the solid foundations that have been laid by the current administration, it was necessary a transition process is put in place that will provide strategic direction for the next administration.

The Committee, he stated, is to submit presentations in the following thematic areas:

GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND STRATEGY

FISCAL POLICY AND PUBLIC FINANCE

INFRASTRUCTURE AND UTILITIES

HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT

SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT & CREATIVE INDUSTRY

ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND JOB CREATION

PEACE AND SECURITY

MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS

AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRIES

ENVIRONMENT, WATER RESOURCES, AND HUMAN SETTLEMENTS

ENERGY, OIL, AND GAS

“Suffice it to say that the Committee is expected to set short, medium and long terms targets for the administration and accommodate any other critical sector that may have been left out as it relates to the M.O.R.E agenda”, the Governor-elect said.

He expressed appreciation to the State Governor, His Excellency, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa for his wisdom and counsel and for always pointing “us in the right direction”, describing him as a man with exceptional leadership qualities.

“To the Committee, I expect you to complete and submit your work within the next 21 days. I eagerly look forward to your recommendations for the successful take-off of the next administration. With God’s grace and enablement, we shall do MORE to ADVANCE Delta State”, he stated.

The Governor-Elect thereafter inaugurated the Transition Committee as follows:

PROF. EMMANUEL NWANZE – CHAIRMAN
DR. KINGSLEY EMU – MEMBER
DR. BARRY GBE – MEMBER
CHIEF SUNDAY ONORIODE – MEMBER
CHIEF TILIJE FIDELIS – MEMBER
MR. IFEANYI EGWUNYENGA – MEMBER
MR. JOHNBUL EDEMA – MEMBER
HON. SAMUEL MARIERE – MEMBER
DR. KINGSLEY ASHIBUOGU – MEMBER
ENGR GOODNEWS AGBI – MEMBER
MR. ABEL ESIEVO – MEMBER
MR. DARLINGTON IJEH – MEMBER
PRINCE KELLY PENAWOU – MEMBER
MRS. CORDELIA ANYANGU – MEMBER
HON. JOAN ADANIOMA – MEMBER
HON. PALLY EGHOVIE – MEMBER
HON. SHOLA DAIBO – MEMBER
MRS. GEORGINA EVAH – MEMBER
MRS. CHRISTABEL OBIUWEVBI – MEMBER
PHILOMENA EDEDEY – MEMBER
MRS. SHIMITTE BELLO – MEMBER
DR. MRS. EVELYN ALUTA – MEMBER
MRS. ROSELINE AMIOKU – MEMBER
HON. JOHN NANI – MEMBER
MR. MOFE PIRAH – MEMBER
BARR. GEORGE OROGUN – MEMBER
MR. IKECHUKWU MADUEMEZUE, ESQ. – MEMBER
MR. OVIE EMUAKPOR – MEMBER
HON. GODKNOWS ANGELE – MEMBER
HON. PEREZ OMUON – MEMBER
MR. EZEKIEL OKOH – MEMBER
MR. GODSPOWER ENERHO – MEMBER
MR. ISAAC WEYINMI AGBATEYINIRO – MEMBER
MR. DONALD PETERSON – MEMBER
MR. EUGENE UZUM – MEMBER
MR. ISIOMA OKONTA – MEMBER
MR. ODINIGWE DANIEL ODIGIE – MEMBER
MR. EMMANUEL EYAKAGBA – MEMBER
HON. ONORIODE AGOFURE – MEMBER
MR. AUGUSTINE OGEDEGBE – MEMBER
RT. HON. (BARR.) BASIL GANAGANA – MEMBER
HON. JOHNSON ERIJO – MEMBER
CHIEF ALLISON OGIDIGBEN – MEMBER
CHIEF FAVOUR IZOUKUMOR – MEMBER
OLORI ATUWATSE III – MEMBER
MISS ORODE UDUAGHAN – MEMBER
REV. JUSTIN C. OKOROJI – MEMBER
ERARAWEWHO JUNIOR UYERO – MEMBER
OKODOZOR UKUBOKEYE – MEMBER
CHRISTIAN ONOGBA – MEMBER
MR. KENNEDY UZOKA – MEMBER
AUSTINE AYEMIDEJOR – MEMBER
JOHN MUTU – MEMBER
PROF. IKOMI ROBERT – MEMBER
HON. PASCAL ADIGWE – MEMBER
RT. HON. EMMANUEL OKORO – MEMBER
JOHN ASHIMA – MEMBER
APOSTLE DR. OKONYE CYRIL IFECHUKWUDE – MEMBER
REV. GIDEON OGHENERUEMU OYIBO – MEMBER
HON. SOLOMON IGHRAKPATA – MEMBER
HON. (CHIEF) FERGUSON ONWO – MEMBER
HON. ENGR. EMEKA NWAOBI, FNSE – MEMBER
BARR. MRS. LYNA ALIYA OCHOLOR – MEMBER
COMR. GOODLUCK OFOBRUKU – MEMBER
COMR. OSANAKPA AUGUSTINE – MEMBER
AMB. CAROLINE OROBOSA USIKPEDO – MEMBER
SONNY EKEDAYE – MEMBER
BARR. CHRIS IFEANYI OSAKWE – MEMBER
BARR. POSSIBLE SOLOMON AJEDE – MEMBER
EFE TOBOR JOSIAH – MEMBER
EZE HENRY EKENE – MEMBER
EMEKA UMERAH BIDOKWU – MEMBER
PROF. FESTUS ARUNAYE – MEMBER
BARR. STELLA ANETOR – MEMBER
HON. PRINCESS PAT. AJUDUA (Ph.D.) – MEMBER
HON. ANTHONY ELEKEOKWURI – MEMBER
RT. HON. FESTUS AGAS – MEMBER
DR. AKPOVETA ISAAC – MEMBER
HON. EMMANUEL IGHOMENA – MEMBER
HON. BEN IGBAKPA – MEMBER
MIDENO BAYAGBON – MEMBER
BARR. ANDREW ORUGBO – MEMBER
SEN. EMMANUEL AGUARIAVWODO – MEMBER
REV. FR. CHRISTOPHER EKABOR – MEMBER
BARR. VAL ARENYEKA – MEMBER
DR. MICHAEL IFEANYI OSUOZA – MEMBER
CHIEF OWIN ERIRHOMURU – MEMBER
PROF. HOPE EGHAGHA – SECRETARY

Responding, the Chairman of the Transition Committee, Prof Emmanuel Nwanze promised that they will carry out the assignment diligently, saying that “You have chosen wisely”.

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/05/03/delta-governor-elect-oborevwori-inaugurates-transition-committee-metrowatch/

Lala Seun Mynd4

Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Luckylife(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2023
Ok
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 6:04am On May 03, 2023
Looting continua.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:23am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:
Looting continua.
pull this nonsense down.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:29am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
pull this nonsense down.
Yes daddy,E b like say na now your day just break o.
Bighead.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:31am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Yes daddy,E b like say na now your day just break o.
Bighead.
lol ahnie.how u Dey it’s actually night here I no see sleep
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:33am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
lol ahnie.how u Dey it’s actually night here I no see sleep
Why re you always troubleshooting me?
You nor just dey carry eyes see any of my post.

Na prison you d3y chat from be dat.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:35am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Why re you always troubleshooting me?
You nor just dey carry eyes see any of my post.

Na prison you d3y chat from be dat.
lol why u wish me prison na.I’m one of ur loyal friends here.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:37am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
lol why u wish me prison na.I’m one of ur loyal friends here.
Answer my question why you dey like enter my matter!
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:39am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Answer my question why you dey like enter my matter!
e fit be love.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:40am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
e fit be love.
You be real kolo man cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Afar I heard some unpleasant things about Ovie omoagege.

Seems you're a core pdp member?
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:41am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Kolo.
lol enjoy ur day love.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:43am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
lol enjoy ur day love.
Bye bigheaded brother.
Warmest regards to madam n the kids.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:46am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

agege no be am na.God has not blessed delta with a Gov since 1999.But sherif better pass agege.I was never a fan of the two of them.Atleast sherif deputy na very good man.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 7:48am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
agege no be am na.God has not blessed delta with a Gov since 1999.But sherif better pass agege.I was never a fan of the two of them.Atleast sherif deputy na very good man.

Wetting you know about delta
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 7:49am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Real delta babe

I see 2 of your post when make me confirm am
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:50am On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

Wetting you know about delta
more than u bro.y u Dey talk to me like that.if nairaland no be faceless forum if I send u pics of me and all the leaders for delta u go quiet.I’m a known face in delta politics.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 7:51am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
more than u bro.y u Dey talk to me like that.if nairaland no be faceless forum if I send u pics of me and all the leaders for delta u go quiet.I’m a known face in delta politics.

Where you base for delta
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:53am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
Ibori na crook,but he did a great job in Delta state,uduaghan I nor see wetin he work?
Okowa tried Sha,he completed our dilapidated stadium and constructed roads.

. but he went building fruit stands all over asaba like say deltans were lacking vitamins.

I hope sheriff n onyema go take delta state higher.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 7:55am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
Relax,you too dey para cheesy.shuooo
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:56am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Ibori na crook,but he did a great job in Delta state,uduaghan I nor see wetin he work?

. but he went building fruit stands all over asaba like say deltans were lacking vitamins.

Okowa tried but what’s the point building projects that will not last.he should have used good contractors like JB just as wike did.all those Okowa roads no go last.u wil agree with me that that stadium is sub standard.he opened a lot of areas with fake roads anyways.I am a beneficiary but I can speak the truth where necessary.Uduaghan use style work o.Sherif go work small Okowa don set small standard.but babe delta north will be abandoned again.na Warri side sherif wan face so
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 7:56am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Emmanuel na physco

E put street lights for dla from submit to stop over(yellow bulb)

When Okpanam Begin tear e commot those same street lights carry am go Okpanam.

Say them wan bring white bulb solar.

Open restaurant for e wife opposite omega for Okpanam, if you enter restaurant to eat go they fear you , police everywhere
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:57am On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

Where you base for delta
have left Nigeria.I greet u bros
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 7:58am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

Relax,you too dey para cheesy.shuooo
ahnie if I show u my pic u go say shuu na this guy me and am Dey fight since for nairaland.who no no me for delta north atleast maybe the person just enter Asaba.
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 7:59am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
have left Nigeria.I greet u bros

Currently not in Nigeria also .

Where you base for delta ? Make we know ourselves cuz this faceless forum na tribal ground and I see say you dey against LP which is uncommon in as a deltan so where you base ?
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 8:00am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
ahnie if I show u my pic u go say shuu na this guy me and am Dey fight since for nairaland.who no no me for delta north atleast maybe the person just enter Asaba.

What is Delta north east.

Omo na crack head full this forum
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 8:00am On May 03, 2023
highchief1:
Okowa tried but what’s the point building projects that will not last.he should have used good contractors like JB just as wike did.all those Okowa roads no go last.u wil agree with me that that stadium is sub standard.he opened a lot of areas with fake roads anyways.I am a beneficiary but I can speak the truth where necessary.Uduaghan use style work o.Sherif go work small Okowa don set small standard.but babe delta north will be abandoned again.na Warri side sherif wan face so
May I kindly ask,of what benefits are those flyovers at summit junction and that of abraka serving?
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 8:02am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

May I kindly ask,of what benefits are those flyovers at summit junction and that of abraka serving?
e be wan do make them say e do.it’s white elephant projects.besides na so them Dey do flyover?the ones in Onitsha do they look like that rubbish we have in Asaba?
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by highchief1: 8:03am On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

na u go avoid weed.read again.I said delta north atleast.pls leave my space now I don’t do drugs.I use God beg u
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by ahnie: 8:03am On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

You wetin you bass this morning sef?
He said delta north.

This my delta bruh seff na wa for you oh.
E bi like say naa pastor gbejero eyes you take de read this thread o cheesy
Re: FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix) by Opintiwa: 8:04am On May 03, 2023
ahnie:

For summit You mean that flyover they wasted money to put blue and white pan and the built public toilet by the side opposite the filling station close to the fruit stand I non know ooo

But that abraka own was because of the Hausa market there before, but e Don useless now them relocate the market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Free Six Hostages / Do You Have Confidence In Inec In Organizing The 2007 Polls? / Can The Action Congress (A.C.) Win The 2007 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.