Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer (5140 Views)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Hendrixky: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Earlier today in warri at inec office

The revolution is getting closer

Inec don't know what they are playing with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh30nIFjZ38

4 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Touts!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 1:10am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Touts!
Come Warri and say this bullshit. 😎

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Hendrixky: 1:11am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Touts!
You know the funny thing

The development of Nigeria is going to come after a cataclysmic revolution

And that cataclysmic revolution will lead to death and destruction

You know how it is in Arab nation

You know the sweet things is that it is going to sweep along evil and wicked people like you

Which means you are not going to witness the development of Nigeria

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Moh247: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

You know the sweet things it js going to carry along evil and wicked people like you

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

Speaking of deeply rooted evil .

You wish a fellow Nairalander death for not in tune with your Politics

You wish 200 million people go through death and destruction because your candidate is loosing and you need revolution

You are are here telling us without being asked that you are not Ibo

Have a reflection do you seem normal

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 1:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Area to the furcking world...

God sparing my life, I will join and ginger any protest in Warri tomorrow...

This nonsense must not continue.

13 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Kapeter(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Why are they crying even when INEC still never declare winner. Tears in advance. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

🤣
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

😒😑😕
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by FreeStuffsNG: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

If you do laulau, soldiers will shoot you dead. Just use your brain. Get all the evidence and present in court like APC did in Osun and won the case. Remember your mother o unwise son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Validated: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2023
#Endsars started in Warri and snowballed across the nation. It has started and this time, even the North wont be spared

4 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by yarimo(m): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2023
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC
Hendrixky:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you do laulau, soldiers will shoot you dead. Just use your brain. Get all the evidence and present in court like APC did in Osun and won the case. Remember your mother o unwise son.
Coward!!!

No one is going violent, mind you, there are lots of evidence to show.

Protest is just a way to register one's displeasure.

12 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by ScamHunter: 1:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Kapeter:
Why are they crying even when INEC still never declare winner. Tears in advance. grin

Why? In my place, they say a scheduled battle doesn't take the lame by surprise.
So inec wouldn't say they didn't know what they're doing could cause problem for the country.

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Prince16: 1:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Good.
If e wan start let it start, but on one condition: start it from ur own village.
Don't leave ur village to travel to another man's abode to go and destroy it in d guise of 'levorution'!
Dassol.

Those soldiers u see on d streets are not mannequins.
Don't let ur mother weep over ur demise.
cool

Hendrixky:

JasonScoolari:
Protest is just a way to register one's displeasure.
'Plotest' is doing u gri-gri for body abi?
No plobrem. Start ur own from oppi-iweka.
E nor reach fight!
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by ScamHunter: 1:39am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Do you know the meaning of subversion? So you expect your compromised judiciary that even Buhari wouldn't obey to be trusted by the people. Your best bet is to tell INEC not to subvert the will of the people because if crisis starts, even Tinubu would have nowhere to rule. He's better behave. Even the shooting of soldiers you're talking about, you never may know where you'd be at that point and where the bullet is going. So we should pray people do the right thing and not support evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Prince16:

'Plotest' is doing u gri-gri for body abi?
No plobrem. Start ur own from oppi-iweka.
E nor reach fight!
cool

To E-diots like you, everyone against the social, and political evils is from the East.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Prince16: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Wherever u come from e nor mata.
Just ensure u start ur protest madness from ur backyard, dassol.
Don't let ur mum/pikins weep over u!
cool
JasonScoolari:

To E-diots like you, everyone against the social, and political evils is from the East.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by bottlewater1(m): 1:51am On Feb 27, 2023
omo na wa o

this country is really on a time bomb

if nothing happens before june then life goes on
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

You know the sweet things is that it is going to sweep along evil and wicked people like you

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

Do you know how much is being spent on human behavior research?

Nigerians only brag with words, online and offline!

They are very boastful! Push them to the wall and they will break the wall and continue moving back!

I know the nature of my country people, and why I am never moved by the word “Revolution “

We know you than you know yourselves!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Prince16: 2:21am On Feb 27, 2023
The 'lefolution' dt will make a man demon to leave his fathers house, travel faaaaar away to another person's fathers house to burn it, biko, izdatwan (still) a revolution? ...bcus ayam not understanding.
cool!

CoronaVirusRelo:
I know the nature of my country people, and why I am never moved by the word “Revolution “

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by 2mch(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2023
See tears in advance. You know they lost really big in Warri. Lmao! Twitter warriors. You better go home and suck your mama breast.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by YungMillionaire: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2023
New minted Nigerian soldiers were deployed. They have been looking for an excuse for target practice before they go and face Boko and ISIS. They will gladly use you all for target practice if you turn your protest to violence and destruction.

When my candidate lost some years back, I took it calmly like a man and supported the new president. You guys believe if you lose, its rigged but if you win its not rigged. You're fascists not democrats.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by NIGERIAisComedy: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

They have extremely low IQs
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by AfahaAbia(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

What this politicians fail to understand is that the youths of this generation aren't senile like how our fathers were. The revolution that will happen will be so serious that people like him will run away

3 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by PrinceOfLagos: 4:19am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If soldier do mistake shoot anybody with the anger all around the country, then they've fall for the trap and the protest will escalate all around the country like it started in Endsars and this time, it will be worse .

We want peace but make soldiers use there head

3 Likes

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by AfahaAbia(m): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

You wish 200 million people go through death and destruction because your candidate is loosing and you need revolution

You're talking shit. You're already afraid.😂

Just know that this is not 20 years ago when we had senile citizens.

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Legalaffairs(m): 4:41am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC

Yes, w agree with you but. But do accept the truth that IINEC manipulated the results. We won't accept it. We cry Revo!
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by joe4christ(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

Bros nothing go sup. Even though I wish that was possible here in Nigeria but I have to be realistic it ain't happening. These politicians/rulers we have over here are Demons and not humans, they won't hesitate to use the military to shoot at peaceful protesters much more civil unrest. Revolution ain't happening in Nigeria anytime soon cos our generation are more patient but I will agree with you on the possibility of revolution happening in the next 20yrs from now cos this new upcoming generation don't strike me like a generation that will be patient like we are. They will fight the battle we are unable to fight but they will spit on our faces for not having the courage to liberate this country from the hands of evil politicians. So calm down, any civil unrest will be decimated quickly that's what our military force are good at rather than the real deal!

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Owologbo(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

you de mind the lagos agbero?

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Owologbo(m): 5:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

The ones your party thugs have killed and injured, are they not human being.
those support evil, evil will not depart from them.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Is that how you one-legged father raised you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight States In Nigeria Will Soon Be Wiped Off By Flood / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. / EFCC Declares Ex-Gov Audu Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.