Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer (5197 Views)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Lucasinho(m): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

Speaking of deeply rooted evil .

You wish a fellow Nairalander death for not in tune with your Politics

You wish 200 million people go through death and destruction because your candidate is loosing and you need revolution

You are are here telling us without being asked that you are not Ibo

Have a reflection do you seem normal

Shut up there..... shame on u....

U don't have conscience angry Evil greedy person
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Ekpekus(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:
Earlier today in warri at inec office

The revolution is getting closer

Inec don't know what they are playing with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh30nIFjZ38
This was because most part of Warri South LGA of Delta State didn't vote on Feb. 25th for reason only God and INEC knows. INEC didn't show up on election day, meanwhile LGAs close to Warri South, like Uvwie and Udu voted.
Protesters went to INEC office. This translated to voting done on Sunday Feb 26th in some parts of Warri South LGA. Even at that, voting materials and INEC officials came late, some PUs are yet to vote as I type.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by davillian(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

The development of Nigeria is going to come after a cataclysmic revolution

And that cataclysmic revolution will lead to death and destruction

You know how it is in Arab nation

You know the sweet things is that it is going to sweep along evil and wicked people like you

Which means you are not going to witness the development of Nigeria

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me
They believe that if you not Hausa or Yoruba then you are Igbo....
Don't blame them they are educated illiterates..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by falcon01: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you do laulau, soldiers will shoot you dead. Just use your brain. Get all the evidence and present in court like APC did in Osun and won the case. Remember your mother o unwise son.
Don't forget, people get gun too, bandits get gun, robbers get gun. Let's not hope it reaches that level!
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by hrykanu231(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

You wish 200 million people go through death and destruction because your candidate is loosing and you need revolution

A Nairalander who sees nothing wrong with rigging, voters intimidation and obvious actions to subvert the will of the masses, deserves death.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by basilo102: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

To E-diots like you, everyone against the social, and political evils is from the East.
Thank God other tribes are seeing what we have been saying about yorubas. Any national issue they bring Igbo factor and spoil it

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Babaken(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

For anyone that don't want the progress of Nigeria don't want the progress of your unborn child if you don't know make you know now you may be happy because your party is leading you people distroy justice in the court of law introduce rigging in election forgetting that tomorrow another party will come up and do the worst.
Such person deserves to die for progress of the nation.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by loosecanon50(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
yarimo:
2023 presidential election is the most free and fair election since 1979 according to majority of Nigerians. Kudos to INEC

Sincerely speaking, you’re absolutely insane for saying this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by kwen1: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Touts!

Are you calling your dead father
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

You know the funny thing

The development of Nigeria is going to come after a cataclysmic revolution

And that cataclysmic revolution will lead to death and destruction

You know how it is in Arab nation

You know the sweet things is that it is going to sweep along evil and wicked people like you

Which means you are not going to witness the development of Nigeria

I'm from edo not igbo

Before you quote me

Lol CLOWNS🤡

All these Kids sef🤡

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
In few Weeks time.

All of you will come back to your Senses and return back to your Various Harsh Hustles under the Supervision of your Slave Masters.

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by yarimo(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Legalaffairs:

Yes, w agree with you but. But do accept the truth that IINEC manipulated the results. We won't accept it. We cry Revo!
99.9% of obi supporters are illiterates.
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by yarimo(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:

Sincerely speaking, you’re absolutely insane for saying this.
Shey where obi wins it was all rig for him
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Area to the furcking world...

God sparing my life, I will join and ginger any protest in Warri tomorrow...

This nonsense must not continue.
Any BS was anticipated before this, join and join the statistics
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Any BS was anticipated before this, join and join the statistics
I am not a coward like your dad.

Let's get that fact cleared.

1 Like

Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I am not a coward like your dad.

Let's get that fact cleared.
First thing first you don't know me, talk more of the person you referring to. Secondly I won't say I didn't expect this show of stupidity from you, it's synonymous with you so called Obidients.

Lastly, I said what I said, if you like take the advice or don't. You can continue your insult, na una trademark
Re: Earlier Today In Warri At Inec Office. The Revolution Is Getting Nearer by JasonScoolari: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
First thing first you don't know me, talk more of the person you referring to. Secondly I won't say I didn't expect this show of stupidity from you, it's synonymous with you so called Obidients.

Lastly, I said what I said, if you like take the advice or don't. You can continue your insult, na una trademark
Like I said, I am not a coward like your Dad...

I dropped my comment on how I was going to join any peaceful protest, but you came to my mention to talk nonsense like a silly coward.

Maybe next time you should mind your business and give that unsolicited advice to your Dad at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

D S S To Arrest Peter Obi Over Treasonable Felony / Adam And Eve Were Nigerians, Say Researchers / Youths To Go On Hunger Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.