Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? (3252 Views)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Luvties(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Jorussia:
Atiku didn't get 25% in Edo state. I am in Benin city,its only APC that made 25% after the obi tsunami that happened here.

He got 25% in 6 States of south-east/South-south, plus 19 northern states.

It's not about the highest number of votes won but a candidate should be able to won 25% in 24 States including the FCT
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by TruthsFM: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has won in all the 11 local government areas of Gombe State.

#NigeriaDecide2023
#2023ELECTION
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Masterito(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
There could be a run off o. Stop abusing Ibos, you might regret it.
Godwin4444:
start preparing for it
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by TruthsFM: 2:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Sweetberry123:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are u a joker
Na true talk joor

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has won in all the 11 local government areas of Gombe State.

#NigeriaDecide2023
#2023ELECTION
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Omoawoke: 2:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

What's wrong with you guys?

Atiku has won already.

These guys have situation rooms where they already know the entire votes.

Tinubu tried no doubt.

Kaduna and Adamawa gave Atiku the desired numbers.

Atiku is a goner, nothing can save him from the destruction he got served in south. The south came for Atiku
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by TruthsFM: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Atiku is a goner, nothing can save him from the destruction he got served in south. The south came for Atiku
lol Atiku Abubakar got the preferred numbers in the south to the extent that Atiku Abubakar won Osun State too not to talk of delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom State

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by GentleChief: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
are u for real?

The same south east that they claimed obi had 99.9% success?

Just tell me u are joking

Dey Play! So you people really believe that crap that PDP is dead in the East? Just like that? smiley smiley

Una too mumu for this country I swear.

So you guys really believe that a State Ifeanyi Okowa is the Governor will be lost? To who? LP?

PDP Akwa Ibom? Lost to who?

PDP Bayelsa? Lost to who?

PDP Edo? Lost to who?

PDP Abia? Lost to who?

PDP Enugu? Lost to who?

PDP Anambra structure nko?

PDP Oyo Structure nko?

PDP Ondo structure nko?

PDP Bauchi? Loose to who?

PDP Sokoto? Loose to who?

PDP Taraba? Loose to who?

Hear this. Tinubu has not even won any state decisively in the North. Check the results. But Atiku won Osun decisively. Thats like a Knife Stab to Tinubu. Atiku won his state! Even his So called Friend El Rufai may not even win Kaduna state for him.

Tinubu literally lost his state Poltical Capital to a Young Obi in Lagos. And you think its in Adamawa he will beat Atiku? If Elections were free and fair, Obi will beat him blue and black in Lagos. undecided undecided

Please remember this comment. Una will learn politics by force. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

I dont indulge in beer parlor talks.

Go and do your findings. In actual fact, it is Tinubu that got served in the south losing his home state Osun to Atiku and losing huge numbers in Lagos to Obi.

Atiku has won Tinubu with a narrow margin and fortunately, he has secured 25% in over 24 states.

Atiku is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Luvties(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Na true talk joor

#NigeriaDecide2023
#2023ELECTION

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by grandstar(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Sweetberry123:
Can Atiku still win?

It's game over.

From my calculation, he might only achieve the 25% threshold in 23 states and not 24 states.

Also, Tinubu will not achieve that in only 8 states.

Also, it seems Tinubu has more votes overall.

If only the opposition had united and formed a front, the results would have been different.

A Peter Obi/Atiku front would have been hard to beat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by onatisi(m): 2:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Luvties:

He got 25% in more than 25 States, 19 State of the north and 6 States in either south east/south-south.

GO AND VERIFY!
he can get 25% but what others have 30/35% each , what is the use of his 25%? He needs to have 25% and majority
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by TruthsFM: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Luvties post=121284932][/quote] yes. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Luvties(m): 2:53am On Feb 27, 2023
onatisi:
he can get 25% but what others have 30/35% each , what is the use of his 25%? He needs to have 25% and majority

Others have more than 25% not in UpTo 15-20 states.
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Sweetberry123: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
yes. Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories
[color=#006600][/color]

Are u being delusional here cos I understand the pain. Imagine having Babablue as president. I no fit even chop. But wat we need is honesty at this juncture I dont see a way out. May God punish obii severely for this damage. I can only hope he wins, at least if for nothing so he can teach that SOB called Wike a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by onatisi(m): 2:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Luvties:

Others have more than 25% not in UpTo 15-20 states.
That means we still need to wait and see other states . There are still many states been processed
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Benwallt(m): 2:58am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
It's over.

He can't win Katsina with more than 70k.

APC is going neck and neck in Zamfara

APC is fuccking him badly in Kano

Kaduna will be shared by everyone involved. APC can even possibly win.

APC is dominating Jigawa.

He can't take significant bloc votes in NW. How will he win?
Apc has won katsina fair n square. Check punch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by garfield1: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

I dont indulge in beer parlor talks.

Go and do your findings. In actual fact, it is Tinubu that got served in the south losing his home state Osun to Atiku and losing huge numbers in Lagos to Obi.

Atiku has won Tinubu with a narrow margin and fortunately, he has secured 25% in over 24 states.

Atiku is the next president.

Atiku didnt secure it in ondo,ogun,crs,rivers,benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 3:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Next time you post the source here don't ask people to check.

You people and beer parlor gist be like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by garfield1: 3:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Benwallt:

By how many? Jigawa nko
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by justified007: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Lie.he didnt make 25% in rivers,crs,edo

I don't even think he can get 25% in Kano with that results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Otilo
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 3:06am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku didnt secure it in ondo,ogun,crs,rivers,benue

Nobody mentioned Ogun state.

Unfortunately, Tinubu has not secured 25% in 25states so even if he has more votes than Atiku, he can never be declared the winner.

But fortunately for Atiku, he has secured that condition and all he needs is just to have same number of vote with Tinubu for him to be declared the president.

But then he still managed to get ahead of Tinubu cos Adamawa really blessed him with huge votes.
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by TruthsFM: 3:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Sweetberry123:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are u being delusional here cos I understand the pain. Imagine having Babablue as president. I no fit even chop. But wat we need is honesty at this juncture I dont see a way out. May God punish obii severely for this damage. I can only hope he wins, at least if for nothing so he can teach that SOB called Wike a lesson
Atiku Abubakar wins with high margins.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by onatisi(m): 3:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Unfortunately, Tinubu has not secured 25% in 25states so even if he has more votes than Atiku, he can never be declared the winner.

But fortunately for Atiku, he has secured that condition and all he needs is just to have same number of vote with Tinubu for him to be declared the president.

But then he still managed to get ahead of Tinubu cos Adamawa really blessed him with huge votes.
boss it is too early to predict oo. There are still many more states results coming in . We just have to wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by garfield1: 3:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Tinubu has secured it 15 northern states and 4 ss states and fct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by garfield1: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2023
justified007:

He didnt.tinubu bested him with 450,000
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 3:12am On Feb 27, 2023
justified007:

Do you even know how to calculate 25%?

This is the formula.

Total number of votes cast/ 100 x 25

Now check the number of votes a particular candidate has to know if it's more than the answer you got above.

For instance let's say in Kosovo state the total number of voters was 1000,the 25% of this will be

1000000/100 x 25=250000

Now let's say candidate A secured 250000 votes yet lost to candidate B who had 750000 vote,... Though he lost, but he has 25% of the total vote cast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Benwallt(m): 3:13am On Feb 27, 2023
I am just imagining atiku, obi, kwankwaso, wike intact in pdp, omo dem for destroy APC to the core. It would have been a thorough sweeping across Nigeria but thank God that they scattered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 3:14am On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu has secured it 15 northern states and 4 ss states and fct

Now let's assume this is true.

He still needs 5 states more and that is a very big task.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Toks2008(m): 3:15am On Feb 27, 2023
onatisi:
boss it is too early to predict oo. There are still many more states results coming in . We just have to wait

Yes people who have no idea of situation room report are waiting for INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Benwallt(m): 3:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Next time you post the source here don't ask people to check.

You people and beer parlor gist be like 5 and 6

https://punchng.com/
Re: Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? by Yusufnairaland2: 3:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Now let's assume this is true.

He still needs 5 states more and that is a very big task.
All states in d south west gave more than 25%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Aides Blow N10b On Foreign Trips / Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) / PDP Please Leave Imo Governor Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.