Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party (5488 Views)

Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Crimecity: 3:37am On Feb 27, 2023
As announced on Channels TV

LP 51,020
APC 27181

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Totilopussylick(m): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2023
tongue
MC olumo thoughts winning election is by threating the supporters of opposition party with thugs and agboros tongue

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by OVB123: 3:40am On Feb 27, 2023
How are the mighty falling. Bartify and Artilate receiving wotowoto from Obidient. What a pity.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 3:40am On Feb 27, 2023
I wondered how igbo man want to run the show in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by signature2012(m): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

At this this level and age, you still being a tribal bigot.
Are you more concerned about where a leader comes from or good Governance.

You must a an Agbero on the street of Lagos that migrated from Ogun State or Osun State.

#Dullard.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by PoliteActivist: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2023
How embarrassing!
Despite all the thuggery and intimidation and no LP logo!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Totilopussylick(m): 3:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Igbo man can run the show better than how your father is doing tongue
optionalY09:

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Proudlyomonna: 3:48am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Animal,even Yorubas wey want make this evil Apc fall plenty.
Edo,akwa ibom, Calabar, Hausa, Benue,all man don tire for Apc,you can continue to do your tribal hate as animal wey you first be na grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Despite the idiot's threat to murder igbos when they come out to vote. Shame on him.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 3:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Crimecity:
As announced on Channels TV

LP 51,020
APC 27000

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Neckpresser101: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121285372][/quote]

That's what you've been doing since.

Obi is a divine project we boast not
God will continue to take all the glory

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Crimecity: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2023

Say cheese

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by RealTalkNoBull: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

Theyve been trying since 1947, I'm glad theyve succeeded now. Hopefully they chase Yorubas out of Western Region into the North.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by IGBOSON1: 3:55am On Feb 27, 2023
OVB123:
How are the mighty falling. Bartify and Artilate receiving wotowoto from Obidient. What a pity.

Tell in not in Garth, publish it not in the streets of Askelon, lest the daughters of the 'okoros' rejoice! shocked

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

kikikiki at divine of lies, hate and bigotry.

This kind of Oshodi result will not happen again
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by IGBOSON1: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Despite the idiot's threat to murder igbos if they vote. Shame on him.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

They took that threat personal! It's probably what strengthened their resolve! lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

All tribe voted for Obi in Lagos....even the aboki shoeshinner and okada riders all voted for Obi. It's like you are not a Lagosian to understand the level of anti-people policies the LASG has introduced in last 4years.

Multiple taxation
High cost of living
Banning Okada and destroying the Okada's that were seized
Using LASTMA to extort traffic offenders etc

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by TruthsFM: 4:00am On Feb 27, 2023
MC Oluomo ti lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu ti lule piii piii. Atiku Abubakar wins in landslide victories
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Neckpresser101: 4:01am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ok na Manny wink✌️

Obi project is divine

All glory to God.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2023
signature2012:

You must a an Agbero on the street of Lagos that migrated from Ogun State or Osun State.

#Dullard.

A leader? these people that are drug dealers and scammers with no real character. What’s does he know about Yoruba people he’ll be representing if there is going to be constitution amendment he will be speaking for us? cmon what a hell ! he’s joking.

I don’t blame him i blame Tinubu greed for not yielding for Fashola or Osinbajo. Tinubu should be stone to death after this election.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by optionalY09: 4:06am On Feb 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

All tribe voted for Obi in Lagos....even the aboki shoeshinner and okada riders all voted for Obi. It's like you are not a Lagosian to understand the level of anti-people policies the LASG has introduced in last 4years.

Multiple taxation
High cost of living
Banning Okada and destroying the Okada's that were seized
Using LASTMA to extort traffic offenders etc

We will declare Yoruba Nation and tame all of you. You are all crazy using crime money to climb to prominence in our society. Fvck y’all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

They took that threat personal! It's probably what strengthened their resolve! lipsrsealed
Why won't they take it personal. This is testament that it is not only igbos that voted against him. He is a typical coward. Only a coward that sees defeat staring at the face of his party will make threats.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 4:10am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

We will declare Yoruba Nation and tame all of you. You are all crazy using crime money to climb to prominence in our society. Fvck y’all

What are you waiting for to Declare it! I would ask the Inspector general of police and Head of SARS for a favour. I want to be the one that would shoot you death, when you are caught and tied up. I would make sure I spare no bullet...all will be wasted on your pig 🐷 body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Tflex01: 4:10am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Are you sure??

I heard Igbos are mobilizing seriously for governorship election oh

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12am On Feb 27, 2023

shame no dey catch you, what is fake in the report

Do you even have TV at home?

See what a structureless party is doing to you in your Tinubu Lagos.

Isn't it obvious to you now that Lagos has fallen to Peter Obi?

Shame

Sanwo Olu Is losing Lagos to Labour party , know this and know peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by signature2012(m): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

A leader? these people that are drug dealers and scammers with no real character. What’s does he know about Yoruba people he’ll be representing if there is going to be constitution amendment he will be speaking for us? cmon what a hell ! he’s joking.

I don’t blame him i blame Tinubu greed for not yielding to Fashola of Osinbajo. Tinubu should be stone to death after this election.

You are the dumbest person have ever come across on the internet!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:
Sidon dia mek balablublu Babu laba big mama pant dey wear u!
cool
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Owerri man, You better face Imo where APC has already taken a senate seat.

Pictures from lp mobs including the lamba on vanguard on katsina has been flying around .

I am not like you sir

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:16am On Feb 27, 2023
optionalY09:

I don’t blame him i blame Tinubu greed for not yielding to Fashola of Osinbajo. Tinubu should be stone to death after this election.
He will contribute to serious national issues dat will make u leave dat useless agbero life of urs!

Adios!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by Laple0541(m): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2023
signature2012:

#Dullard.

If anyone wants to complain about tribal bigotry, it shouldn't be an Igbo person! Even in a presidential race, a ruling party couldn't come third in some local governments released in southeast! All because you people hate Tinubu.

I don't blame you people, I blame those bastards Yorubas that allowed their brains to be toyed with by selling their heritage. History will surely remember them.

Thankfully the Tinubu you born to hate children of doom hate so much is cruising to victory, you people should continue with your hatred and bigotry, you will learn the hard way.
Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26am On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Owerri man, You better face Imo where APC has already taken a senate seat.

Pictures from lp mobs including the lamba on vanguard on katsina has been flying around .

I am not like you sir
Eti-osa Lagos federal house of reps seat fell to the labour Party Mr Thadeus

Peter Obi na man cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party by sreamsense: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue
MC olumo thoughts winning election is by threating the supporters of opposition party with thugs and agboros tongue
It is not that, it is effect of Affenifere, obasanjo, Yoruba entertainers/artists and many other Yoruba supporters that made it happen. Obi got sympathy votes from yorubas. Don't think it will always work like that and obi may even be doing Igbo more harm because the same Tinubu and other Lagos governors may be discouraged from giving positions to Igbos in future politics of Lagos because of abuse like this. It may even be rigging by LP as shown below that made it possible:
https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Nationals Beaten Up By Angry Locals In Ambedkar Nagar / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? / President Buhari Had A Stroke In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.