Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss (52637 Views)

Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Usman Bayero Nafada Wins Gombe PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Kukutenla: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Especially this one, he's a tyrant who couldn't stand different opinions, it's a verdict on not just APC at the center but also also most especially, him and his style of governance. Cat hiding in a lion garb.

Lol. True
That's why they were fighting the naira redesign policy
Vote buying was supposed to cover their shame
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Tolue43: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2023
djon78:

Atiku is clinching northern votes

Where will Tinubu win from?

When labour is giving him troubles in his enclave

Mind you the shenanigans Wike is doing in Rivers, we have all the information and will be addressed when the time comes

And we are getting ready for them for governor election, both Rivers State and Lagos State

Also ready for them with there tugs

Funny you.. Tinubu is your next president..he came second in Akwa ibom already

Getting ready for governor again?? You don give up on Obi so quickly??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by PrinceMajestic: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
MamaletASO:
I hope LP is getting it's 25%..

Lol.. Labour in vain, no even get 13% derivatives..

Well let's wait for nkalagwuocha results and nkalagwu with nwokwogwuocha results.

Igbooo.

Osu (d rejected ones) don cast una..

Igbooos are foooolishhh..

Am not happy been an Igboo girl.. it's annoying because we never get relevance in Naija leadership...all because of our individual selfish interest.

Duck off..
I don't believe you're ibo girl with all these terrible insults you're hurling at igbos
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by SmallDick99(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Olodo24:
Atiku is the most underestimated candidate this season.
This was not even supposed to be contest for Atiku but LP made it a contest.

Atiku has lost his wide Margin he usually got in SS and south east to LP, if not this should have been a landslide Victory for Atiku

For that case Tinubu will win the election cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Sheggy13(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Hahahahahaha

Typical ibo spirit

Shame on you!

I used to think you have small sense before

YOU GO DEFINITELY WAIL IN FRUSTRATION LIKE YOU FELLOW OBIDIOTṢ grin
That is why I laugh at the stupid Yorubas shouting Obedients up and down blindly with this people, not knowing the major objective of these Igbo guys is to prevent a Yoruba person emerging as President. They don't mind any other tribe becoming President.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by djon78(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

Funny you.. Tinubu is your next president..he came second in Akwa ibom already

Getting ready for governor again?? You don give up on Obi so quickly??

Oga Tinubu cannot win this election

Mark it somewhere

I am happy at least Peter Obi will movement has helped us retire some useless politicians in the East

Next battle na governor election

Lagos
Rivers
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi

It's a fight to finish
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Jostoman: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
U'll not see obedients scream Rigging here. But if na tinubu, Dem for done dey pour saliva everywhere. Bunch of lunatics
did Atiku threaten anybody in the poling unit to go home and rest if they are not there to vote PDP because the area is pdp territory? Did Atiku send any thugs to go after LP party poeple that came to vote for Obi in Adamawa the way your thugs did in Oshodi?

Did pdp in adamawa locked LP party poeple that came to vote for obi outside any school in Adamawa the way Apc did in LASU?

Hope you saw what happen to poeple that came to vote for LP party in Elegusi palace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BigBrother9ja: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Sheggy13:

That is why I laugh at the stupid Yorubas shouting Obedients up and down blindly with this people, not knowing the major objective of these Igbo guys is to prevent a Yoruba person emerging as President. They don't mind any other tribe becoming President.
God will shame all of them.

Bunch of lunatics grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by odunH(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2023
valicious1:

Exactly. If Peter Obi doesn't have it let Atiku get it. God forbid tinubu. Chukwu Aju
Lol. King Solomon wisdom comes to play! Hatred and wickedness! All is well, May God Almighty allow the man with the a good heart and intention wins. chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
If Peter Obi doesn't have the Presidency, let Atiku have it. God forbid Tinubu wins
i love you for this. Thanks. Dont worry Atiku will do well. The man may be a theif but he get conscience. People angry with him for deleting that his condemnation of Deborah Samuel tweet dont understand the kind of attack he came under. They just dont understand. Atiku is a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
If Peter Obi doesn't have the Presidency, let Atiku have it. God forbid Tinubu wins
Ode woman, Atiku is worst than Tinubu, btw I will never forgive you for campaigning for APC/Buhari during 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by odunH(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
All I see from this statement is Hatred and wickedness. I ll rather say let God makes the man with the best intent wins. King Solomon wisdom comes to play here.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
i love you for this. Thanks. Dont worry Atiku will do well. The man may be a theif but he get conscience. People angry with him for deleting that his condemnation of Deborah Samuel tweet dont understand the kind of attack he came under. They just dont understand. Atiku is a good man.
Atiku will destroy Nigeria totally if he eventually wins, God forbid!
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Mitsurugi(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
U'll not see obedients scream Rigging here. But if na tinubu, Dem for done dey pour saliva everywhere. Bunch of lunatics

You have a crush on Obidients apparently
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Naajjii: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
djon78:

Oga Peter Obi joining labour party wasn't a bad thing for us in the East

At least many of our useless PDP politicians we have been begging PDP about have been retired by labour party

Hopefully Atiku wins
Ok enjoy your labour party but stop crying about the results. Atleast we in the north can manage Tinubu and Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Mitsurugi(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
djon78:

Oga Tinubu cannot win this election

Mark it somewhere

I am happy at least Peter Obi will movement has helped us retire some useless politicians in the East

Next battle na governor election

Lagos
Rivers
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi

It's a fight to finish
Why are u adding Lagos? are you from the south west? comot Lagos from your list and go and retire your useless politicians in your south east.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by LegacyB: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Really Atiku Abubakar winning in landslide victories. Atiku Abubakar winning North east and North west states already
You better wake up and check Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by MFORC(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is the biggest beneficiary of all this .
Asgard31:
Apc urchins already know say

Osun
Gombe
Kastina
Bauchi
Taraba
Akwaibom
Adamawa

Is in the bag already..

Make dem Dey first manage
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Ekiti..

While we wait for the main event ..

For their backyard we knack dem

Fintri wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
did Atiku threaten anybody in the poling unit to go home and rest if they are not there to vote PDP because the area is pdp territory? Did Atiku send any thugs to go after LP party poeple that came to vote for Obi in Adamawa the way your thugs did in Oshodi?

Did pdp in adamawa locked LP party poeple that came to vote for obi outside any school in Adamawa the way Apc did in LASU?

Hope you saw what happen to poeple that came to vote for LP party in Elegusi palace?
fact. This is why i was asking you obidients to support atiku. Forget that fulani thing. The man has a good heart.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
djon78:

Atiku is a million times better than Tinubu

Thank God he is taking Northern votes

Hopefully he will win

Can you give us a detailed example of Atiku's achievement? I preferred Obi, but since it seems he is almost out of the race, let the best man who knows how to play politics win. Stop hating Tinubu, he no know your papa.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by LegacyB: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
I don't believe you're ibo girl with all these terrible insults you're hurling at igbos
She spoke nothing but the truth. When would you guys be ready for politics? Your emotions is just setting you back every now and then. I want Igbos to rule this country one day. But you’re not just mature enough for it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
Atiku will destroy Nigeria totally if he eventually wins, God forbid!
how he destroyed his state abi? Have you seen atiku forcing anybody in his state? The man loses elections in his own state and he has never threatened anyone. Before buhari became president did u not see how many times buhari made dangerous statements. Atiku is not like buhari. You just hate him cos of his tribe.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Caramia2020(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
They are shouting because of the intimidation in Lagos, people voted freely in the north even in Niger n its environs but Lagos was full of Agbero Republic.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Chekwume16(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2023
My prediction is that tinubu will win lesser number states than atiku but tinubu will get the maximum number of votes. Its very unfortunate that we found ourselves in this situation again. Tinubu is already over 2.8 million on votes followed by atiku on 1.8 and obi on about 900k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
how he destroyed his state abi? Have you seen atiku forcing anybody in his state? The man loses elections in his own state and he has never threatened anyone. Before buhari became president did u not see how many times buhari made dangerous statements. Atiku is not like buhari. You just hate him cos of his tribe.
Yes I hate those unscrupulous elements called fulanis and God forbid another fulani rule Nigeria again, God forbid!
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by yerimastyle(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
as e de sweet us e dey pain u
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by yerimastyle(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
Yes I hate those unscrupulous elements called fulanis and God forbid another fulani rule Nigeria again, God forbid!
and you want thier vote
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Jostoman: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

God will shame all of them.

Bunch of lunatics grin grin grin grin grin
if you want to talk please talk with fact oga, didnt igbo vote for abiola and Obasanjo or are they not yoruba man again? If your want to win let everybody know that your oga deserves his victory not the one they are using gun to chase poeple up and down in Oshodi and Surulere, locking poeple outside the gate the way they did in LASU

Trying to Change LP presidential result in many places in lagos.

Trying to change PDP house of rep and Senate results in some places they defeated APC candidate and that is what obedient are going against.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by MENTORCH(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
If Atiku didn’t have issues with Wike and the G5 governors, It would have been a landslide victory for him.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
yerimastyle:
and you want thier vote
To hell with their votes, after all they aren't up to 40% in the north.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Aldol: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
You couldn't even hide your hatred. Tinubu will win and you can't do nothing than to commit suicide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Injured Delegate At APC Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Obasanjo Pictured Licking Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.