Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss (52585 Views)

Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Usman Bayero Nafada Wins Gombe PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Pymetrics: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
If Peter Obi doesn't have the Presidency, let Atiku have it. God forbid Tinubu wins

We already know that your support for Obi is not because you want good for Nigeria. You just want to be at opposite side of Tinubu. This hatred will soon consume you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
Yes I hate those unscrupulous elements called fulanis and God forbid another fulani rule Nigeria again, God forbid!
i knew it. Tribalists.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by PrinceMajestic: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2023
LegacyB:

She spoke nothing but the truth. When would you guys be ready for politics? Your emotions is just setting you back every now and then. I want Igbos to rule this country one day. But you’re not just mature enough for it.
I be Urhobo man na, who be this one? You nor get sense? How my comment take relate to you say I be Igbo? I was just laughing over her post and wondering if she's actually Igbo.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
valicious1:

Exactly. If Peter Obi doesn't have it let Atiku get it. God forbid tinubu. Chukwu Aju
I blame Kwankwaso 4 all dis rubbish!
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Think9ja(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
If Peter Obi doesn't have the Presidency, let Atiku have it. God forbid Tinubu wins

I'm a die hard Atiku supporter, but
both of them will lose out.
Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku down south
The numbers are not adding up for Atiku in the North because northerners see Atiku as a southern person due to his personality.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by yaki84: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

How is Gombe a north east PDP state
Gombe is North East state with Apc governor

Dankwambo was the immediate past govr of PDP.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by leisuretym: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
We are making progress, we need to secure 25% in the SE and Atiku should be coasting to victory insha Allah

Tilimubu. Is leading Atiku with 1.1 M votes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2023
See the state name sef...Gombe poor people that can never learn
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BeanX(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
i knew it. Tribalists.
I'm not a tribalistic person, I'mjust stating the fact, no tribe is as evil as fulani people. even hausas and other tribes in the north knows this.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Beremx(f): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Pymetrics:

We already know that your support for Obi is not because you want good for Nigeria. You just want to be at opposite side of Tinubu. This hatred will soon consume you.
If you as a Yoruba man couldn't support Professor Yemi Osinbajo who is healthier than Tinubu, then I am sorry for your future and that of your children. Give me Osinbajo as an APC presidential candidate and I will support him 💯% .
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by djon78(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Naajjii:

Ok enjoy your labour party but stop crying about the results. Atleast we in the north can manage Tinubu and Shettima.

Atiku have Better chances

Not with the violence unleashed in Lagos and Wike helping him in Rivers State

Tinubu can never be president

Simple

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by BigBrother9ja: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
if you want to talk please talk with fact oga, didnt igbo vote for abiola and Obasanjo or are they not yoruba man again? If your want to win let everybody know that your oga deserves his victory not the one they are using gun to chase poeple up and down in Oshodi and Surulere, locking poeple outside the gate the way they did in LASU

Trying to Change LP presidential result in many places in lagos.

Trying to change PDP house of rep and Senate results in some places they defeated APC candidate and that is what obedient are going against.
Stop being a liar and hypocrite.
It's you people's lack of manners and LOUSINESS that caused many violence at the polling units.
IS ÒBÍDIENT OR IGBO WRITTEN ON YOUR FOREHEAD?
This is a secret ballot system, where it's possible for no one to know who you voted for.
You people lack strategy and orderliness.
If you went to your polling units peaceful, casted your vote and left, WHO WOULD HAVE CHASED YOU WITH GUNS AND CUTLASS?

HOW SENSELESS CAN SOME PEOPLE BE?

WHENEVER YOUR CANDIDATE WINS, THE ELECTION IS ACCURATE AND CORRECT, BUT WHEN TINUBU WINS, THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED cheesy grin grin

Tinubu even lost his LGA.

You people are just very hysterical.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by djon78(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
Why are u adding Lagos? are you from the south west? comot Lagos from your list and go and retire your useless politicians in your south east.

Why won't I add Lagos when I added Rivers?

We all are stakeholders in the Nigerian project

Moreover Lagos is the economic nerve centre of Nigeria.
So Lagos is very very important to us and thanks labour party is gaining an in road. So the governor election is a fight to finish

Including
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Ebonyi

Then IMO and Anambra will be addressed when there own time comes
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Franchise21(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You don't understand, its now a MARGINS game. Atiku won Katsina by ~ 7K votes but won Gombe by ~150K votes because Gombe is a PDP state. Tinubu's lead is still around ~800K. Unless Atiku keeps winning by around ~80K to 100K, it will be tough for him to catch up with Tinubu. Tinubu still has some multiple states coming in that will give him edge over Atiku close ~ 200K each.

So again, where are Atiku's BIG numbers he needs to catch up coming from? Remember, Adamawa (Atiku's biggest haul) has already been included in the count.
The Governor of Gombe is in APC
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by luvmijeje(f): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2023
APC is still competing.

Atiku needs a blow out win.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by luvmijeje(f): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku needs states where he will crush Tinubu's head. States where Tinubu won't be able to lift his head.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Naajjii: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
djon78:

Atiku have Better chances

Not with the violence unleashed in Lagos and Wike helping him in Rivers State

Tinubu can never be president

Simple
Tinubu is already going to be president regardless of violence or wike helping him. The Yorubas have won you people. Tinubu struck alliance with a lot of people in the north. Instead of you people to also strike alliance with the north by Obi joining Atiku all you do is to abuse and insult us each time we tell you that you have no structureto to go alone.. Now what are you talking about you prefer Atiku to win, it's already late for that grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Karlifate: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:

From frying pan to fire.

Yet, you want Nigeria to become El-Dorado. ☹️
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Karlifate: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You don't understand, its now a MARGINS game. Atiku won Katsina by ~ 7K votes but won Gombe by ~150K votes because Gombe is a PDP state. Tinubu's lead is still around ~800K. Unless Atiku keeps winning by around ~80K to 100K, it will be tough for him to catch up with Tinubu. Tinubu still has some multiple states coming in that will give him edge over Atiku close ~ 200K each.

So again, where are Atiku's BIG numbers he needs to catch up coming from? Remember, Adamawa (Atiku's biggest haul) has already been included in the count.

Good analysis.

As at now, BAT is leading with 2M+ votes, while AA is following with 1M+ votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by fridayking(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2023
South will finally get sense...

Atiku win 3 state of of 6 called...

We for south go get sense last last...

Atiku already has 25 in all state

I know it power is going back to the north
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
BeanX:
I'm not a tribalistic person, I'mjust stating the fact, no tribe is as evil as fulani people. even hausas and other tribes in the north knows this.
i feel your pain, but that doe not make atiku evil
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Karlifate: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

25% is not the issue (both Tinubu and Atiku have 25% of 24 already). So far, in the North, Tinubu has matched Atiku very closely. Atiku is running out of states. North Central, the best Atiku can get is to cancel out Tinubu (but with Kwara, Tinubu can actually edge him out signifantly + ~ 200K or). And the margins in the SS and SE are not that much because of Peter Obi. And Tinubu is doing well (surprisingly in some SS/SE states).

Again, where is Atiku's catch up coming from? This is a sincere question. Show me how he catches up.

Don't mind him.

He's just being sentimental. Naija politics gives no fvck about your sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Norwichsailor(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
U'll not see obedients scream Rigging here. But if na tinubu, Dem for done dey pour saliva everywhere. Bunch of lunatics
Honestly
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by abcity2001(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Asgard31:
Apc urchins already know say

Osun
Gombe
Kastina
Bauchi
Taraba
Akwaibom
Adamawa

Is in the bag already..

Make dem Dey first manage
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Ekiti..

While we wait for the main event ..

For their backyard we knack dem

Fintri wise
APC cleared Kastina
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by LegacyB: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
I be Urhobo man na, who be this one? You nor get sense? How my comment take relate to you say I be Igbo? I was just laughing over her post and wondering if she's actually Igbo.
Oh Mr minority who are you in this equation to question her Igbo heritage. Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
If you as a Yoruba man couldn't support Professor Yemi Osinbajo who is healthier than Tinubu, then I am sorry for your future and that of your children. Give me Osinbajo as an APC presidential candidate and I will support him 💯% .
pls and pls ignore that idiot.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Karlifate: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2023
The (votes) difference between AA & PO is about 30K+.

A close margin.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2023
abcity2001:
APC cleared Kastina
old news. Atiku has won katsina.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by bhella10: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Obidients are jumping ship already grin "Obi or Atiku" Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by HardMirror(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Karlifate:
The (votes) difference between AA & PO is about 30K+.

A close margin.
over 70% of votes has not been announced yet.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by bizzibodi(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2023
If PO can't get it I prefer that Camerounian than an ugly bat from hell.
Re: Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss by Karlifate: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2023
HardMirror:
over 70% of votes has not been announced yet.

Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London / Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.