Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (45830 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by onthehill: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpoQ0Mp-Ow

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu: "It Has To Be Me!" (Video)

All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu says he is so sure he will win the presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

He said this when he came to cast his vote on Saturday, February 25, where he was asked;

"Mr. Tinubu, will you congratulate the winner if it isn't you?"

Tinubu answered: "It has to be me!"

https://igberetvnews.com/1439642/mr-tinubu-will-congratulate-winner-isnt-tinubu-video/

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by blackpanda: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Yes zaddy, it's you

184 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2023
It is not you Tinubu.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Criminals

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Thundafireseun: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2023
It will never be you IJN

You are old and sick

You need rest in peace

281 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Parachoko: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Nah you Jargaban

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by oyin44: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2023
It is him cos he knews that zombidiots would spoil votes for Atiku

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by VoteTinubu2023: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations, President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I humbly ask that Atiku Abubakar makes that call to congratulate our new incoming President.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Greedy old man.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by AlmightyMod(f): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2023
My amiable President in waiting.. hat off for my President, I expect much from you jagaban borgu. Don't disappoint us like buhari please

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Gobengroup(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
It's the confidence for me

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by femisplash: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
It is me! Emilokan!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Goodlady(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Lmao

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Olachase(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
My own be say if you enter abeg do well
Tho I kW you and attack are business partner
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by benuejosh: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Slayer of the Opposition

Asiwaju of Lagos

Jagaban Borgu

City Boy

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

Incoming President

Them say ladies love big Agbado. Babes make una pana. Which babe no like big cassava. Daddy Cassava is coming.

It is either Tinubu or Jagaban Borgu.

Your Excellency Sir, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The President in waiting.

We the silent Majority have done the needful.

#AsiwajuIsComing

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ojmaroni247(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Keepamsafe: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
V
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by IFSHR: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
I build Lagos....dem don evict am for him Lagos....you won't smell that Aso rock....

Tinubu 1999- 2023 grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Well I guess it’s clear asff

He’s surely the Diamond of the Day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ATEAMS: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
LoL
Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by GeneralPula: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Fortunately, he his the winner!

Deji adeyanju said it months ago that unless Pdp merge with lp & Kwankwanso, there’s no way Pdp will win..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by inoki247: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol Bulaba...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Mrregistration: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Assurance

4 Likes

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Moh247: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
cool

E sure for Jagaban

Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by ecolime(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Old Bully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Reelmii: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Confidence plenty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by DennisEche(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
smiley
So unpresidential. Why must it be you, you never can be too sure unless you Know what others don't know.
Na Obideints i blame for bringing another APC on Nigeria after 8years of failure

4 Likes

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Insha Allah bulaba agbado will never be president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Pastorjohn2: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Obidents are nothing else but wailers

Even as a man of God and devoted christian for the past 20 years I can confidently tell you tinubu is blessed by God.
God revealed to me tinubu will be our next president, same way he revealed to me about bubari.

Nigeria will never be ruled by an IPOB member!!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by BigDawsNet: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
🤐🤐

Tinubu : Its has to be me
Atiku : I'm confident it's me
Kwankwaso: I'm very Optimistic
Obi : I leave everything for God to decide...

Make una just dey play

14 Likes

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Adonis69: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Thief

1 Like

Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
His coming out to run for presidency was just so fvcking timely...

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola / Backlash As Bawa Addresses Staff Under The Sun / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.