Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All (650 Views)

I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Deprofessional(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is made whatever happens.

It is the youths used in rigging this election that has all to loss.
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Speak for yourself!
The way you guys drag everyone into your nonsense is disgusting already. Everyone has their choice, and there's no way, I repeat no way to determine that your Candidate is going to do better than others when he gets the seat!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by highchief1: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Speak for yourself!
The way you guys drag everyone into your nonsense is disgusting already. Everyone has their choice, and there's no way, I repeat no way to determine that your Candidate is going to do better than others when he gets the seat!
I never see animals like obidients for my life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Edipet(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Bro, I can't sleep for 2night now, because of this election, I have always wanted obi to win.
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by waynetee(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
You are what you believe
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Omowale2023(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Everybody relax
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by SLAP44: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Speak for yourself!

There is a way we can know, Peter Obi has never failed in anything in his life before. Forget the propaganda, a chicken that will be a Cockerell is always known from early I'm life. You cannot vote an old druglord and expect good governance.

Peter Obi is well relaxed, he came into politics not because he wants to make money there, he was already made and a billionaire before he turned 30, clean money. He saw the charade in Anambra state and came in to correct the mess. He succeded.

If Peter Obi loses, its the youths that lost, not a Peter Obi that can afford to live in luxury for the rest of his life anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:

There is a way we can know, Peter Obi has never failed in anything in his life before. Forget the propaganda, a chicken that will be a Cockerell is always known from early I'm life. You cannot vote an old druglord and expect good governance.

Peter Obi is well relaxed, he came into politics not because he wants to make money there, he was already made and a billionaire before he turned 30, clean money. He saw the charade in Anambra state and came in to correct the mess. He succeded.
You mean his tenure in anambra was perfect?
And how did you come to the conclusion that he won't fail in presidency?

At least we've seen cases of people who we taught was a good person but eventually did worse in leadership!

1 Like

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by shariff84: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Deprofessional:

it's a lie may be you don't know buhari before and now.
No matter what he most enjoy 1st before others.

1 Like

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by chibrolex(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16g2FU2brmU......see how Wike is getting votes for Tinubu in Rivers State as he was caught on the take bribing INEC OFFICIALS

1 Like

Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by SLAP44: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You mean his tenure in anambra was perfect?
And how did you come to the conclusion that he won't fail in presidency?

At least we've seen cases of people who we taught was a good person but eventually did worse in leadership!

You will see whether his tenure in Anambra was perfect at the end of today, wait till Anambra results start to pour in.
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:

You will see whether his tenure in Anambra was perfect at the end of today, wait till Anambra results start to pour in.
We are talking presidency not councillorship! 🤣
Re: Obi Has Nothing To Loss. Poor Nigerian Youths Lost All by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Deprofessional:

Obi has nothing to offer youth. Did you know how many youths were wasted, extrajudicially murdered when Obi was a governor and their corpse dumped in a river? He even went to court to get a gag order in order not to be invited to tell his involvement in the years long secret killings.
BTW: it is irrational to accept the results where Obi won and reject where he lost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Controls Everything In Lagos, Why Are They Scared Of Ordinary LP? / Meet Your 10th National Assembly Senators / Remember When GEJ Referred To Rascals In The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.