Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory (608 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory by Nanorest: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2023
I am not celebrating because I don't support atiku but it seems he will emerge winner
Re: All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory by N3TRAL: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is out of the contest as it stands now lol.
Re: All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory by JoshTim: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Nanorest:
I am not celebrating because I don't support atiku but it seems he will emerge winner

It seems you say. All you enemies of Yoruba will go down so fast.

2 Likes

Re: All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory by jumper524(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku camp are hoping they get reasonable votes from SE but I'll love to tell them they did as poor as APC there. Not enough margin to bank on.
As for SS the only place they edge APC is akwa I om APC are doing way above their pay grade in Edo, rivers and Bayelsa. So I'm certain APC would edge out Atiku in South South.
As for northwest Atiku has won Adamawa, gombe, might win bauchi and taraba but in all APC aren't sleeping too. APC has yobe, borno with a better margin. Atiku would definitely win NE but with a close margin.
As for Northwest, APC is definetly winning with a close margin. Atiku so far has clinched kaduna state, katsina too close to call cos APC is most likely going to close or win the state if the remaining local govt is declared.
Kebbi, Sokoto and zamfara heading the way of APC.
I'm sorry Atiku your chances aren't looking soo good.
Re: All Path Leads To Atiku's Victory by Isobug: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2023
JoshTim:

It seems you say. All you enemies of Yoruba will go down so fast.
Tribalist, why enemies of Yorubs, why not enemies of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides2023: Obi Leads In Plateau, Wins 6 Of 8 Lgs Already Declared / For Those Who Will Cry Blood. / South South Or North Central: Who Is The Latest Betrayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.