Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo (45887 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by CSTRR: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

MC Oluomo has his bad and good side. Same with Toyin.
And for you to mention Toyin shows you are so judgemental. Who you be? Wetin you don achieve?
Who born you? Where you come from?
What's the good thing you v ever done?
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
I am an Engineer from Delta state.
A youth leader and a mentor to almost a thousand youths.

I don't live a wayward life. I don't support criminals.

I am not a tribal bigot. My education is not a waste.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Burgerlomo: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations cool

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Ykc2(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Everyone contesting under APC are bring abused cos they blvd they are associated with Tinubu.
not because of tinubu, apc distroyed nigeria don't pretend like you don't know,didn't you guys bury goodluck Jonathan alive during subsidy protest?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

I am an Engineer from Delta state.
A youth leader and a mentor to almost a thousand youths.

I don't live a wayward life. I don't support criminals.

I am not a tribal bigot. My education is not a waste.
Your education is a waste when you condemn others without facts. It's like me judging Delta state, Ibori and your present gov that do mouth like bird mouth 🐦 that they are corrupt and corruption proteges.
I m a trained lawyer, a future wife to an amazing man and a mentor to many young girls. I m the one who's education isn't a waste unlike you that's already wayward with your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by broadman20: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Our wife, wehdone
Whilst hatred is consuming ur colleagues in the entertainment industry, God is taking u higher.

Just like it was consuming you under Jonathan
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Kaymansion(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
cool Congratulations to the humble man
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by BeanX(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Chivadoski:
APC win Edo ? Rigged.
Na ur papa rig am for am abi?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Ezi1993(f): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Imagine this is one celebrity who's husband joined APC and won there. I wonder why her colleagues no bash her. The earlier you all realise the hatred on Tinubu is being sponsored by PDP and ex PDP bots like Obi that are born losers, the better you understand Nigerian politics. Cos I dunno what Tinubu did that warranted his insults to him from Obidients. If it's only PDP bots, I ll say they are still suffering from 2015 trauma of GEJ's defeat.
Obviously some v transferred the hatred on Awolowo to Tinubu. And you expect all Yorubas to disown him when he's not guilty.
Some people like lamenting like a man that spent money on a failed marriage. 😂
Updated, Obidients don dey bash me too o. My fiance is not APC member o.
I m saying the truth without being partisan.
The earlier the better there's southern unity, the better btw Yorubas and Igbos. Especially Igbos that always appear like they are endangered everywhere, playing politics of hatred so open and unapologetic. Yet they ll blame Yorubas that is so useful and accommodating to them for their woes. Shey na Yorubas dey do killer herdsmen dey kill Igbos or other people I'm different regions. Know your break enemy and face them in the north
I don't actually know what to say to you..But all I can say is that you don't have sense.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Ezi1993:

I don't actually know what to say to you..But all I can say is that you don't have sense.
I v sense. It's you that doesn't v sense.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Luckysbab: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Tribal mod, we hear

Tribal MOD, cos he's not endorsing all the hatred mongering from you senseless people?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by blacksam01: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
thats what women shld b...support not rival at home
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by CSTRR: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Your education is a waste when you condemn others without facts. It's like me judging Delta state, Ibori and your present gov that do mouth like bird mouth 🐦 that they are corrupt and corruption proteges.
I m a trained lawyer, a future wife to an amazing man and a mentor to many young girls. I m the one who's education isn't a waste unlike you that's already wayward with your thoughts.
Ibori is corrupt. Ifeanyi okowa my brother too is corrupt.
I can't vote for any of them in any election.

When you are not an idiot, you won't see black and call it white.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

Ibori is corrupt. Ifeanyi okowa my brother too is corrupt.
I can't vote for any of them in any election.

When you are not an idiot, you won't see black and call it white.
Werey
what about those that are voting them. You are the kettle calling pot black
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Bigsunny01(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Imagine this is one celebrity who's husband joined APC and won there. I wonder why her colleagues no bash her. The earlier you all realise the hatred on Tinubu is being sponsored by PDP and ex PDP bots like Obi that are born losers, the better you understand Nigerian politics. Cos I dunno what Tinubu did that warranted his insults to him from Obidients. If it's only PDP bots, I ll say they are still suffering from 2015 trauma of GEJ's defeat.
Obviously some v transferred the hatred on Awolowo to Tinubu. And you expect all Yorubas to disown him when he's not guilty.
The earlier the better there's southern unity, the better btw Yorubas and Igbos. Especially Igbos that always appear like they are endangered everywhere, playing politics of hatred so open and unapologetic. Yet they ll blame Yorubas that is so useful and accommodating to them for their woes. Shey na Yorubas dey do killer herdsmen dey kill Igbos or other people I'm different regions. Know your break enemy and face them in the north

Tinubu is too old and his condition says it all, get de fact here

Mind u, all ur write up is even more insulting against de Igbos u claim are always insulting Tinubu

Na only God know wetin u Yorubas and de Igbo dey drag

Sort ur selves

Peace
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by CSTRR: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Werey
what about those that are voting them. You are the kettle calling pot black
The difference between you and them is that those people are getting wiser, while you are getting dumber.

Ifeany Okowa lost his local govt and village.
Possibly may even lose his state.

So what is your excuse for supporting crooked tinubu, the bulaba man?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Ezi1993(f): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I v sense. It's you that doesn't v sense.
No uncle you don't.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Ezi1993:

No uncle you don't.
I m not your uncle but your sister. Getat of here.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

The difference between you and them is that those people are getting wiser, while you are getting dumber.

Ifeany Okowa lost his local govt and village.
Possibly may even lose his state.

So what is your excuse for supporting crooked tinubu, the bulaba man?
The excuse for supporting Tinubu is cos he's intelligent than you, Okowa, Atiku and Obi. I m getting wiser while you and the rest are more dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by CSTRR: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
Tinubu supporters are attacking igbos in lagos for their choice.
They are destroying shops.

When it escalates, you will know what it means to hate.

Make una continue.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Bigsunny01:

Tinubu is too old and his condition says it all, get de fact here

Mind u, all ur write up is even more insulting against de Igbos u claim are always insulting Tinubu

Na only God know wetin u Yorubas and de Igbo dey drag

Sort ur selves

Peace
It's the Igbos that should sort themselves
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

Tinubu supporters are attacking igbos in lagos for their choice.
They are destroying shops.

When it escalates, you will know what it means to hate.

Make una continue.
No one is attacking shops. No one is escalating tensions. And if anyone just want to cause trouble or fake news, let them do it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by CSTRR: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

The excuse for supporting Tinubu is cos he's intelligent than you, Okowa, Atiku and Obi. I m getting wiser while you and the rest are more dumb.
You are dumb.

Go away, you bigot.

The only thing you have done is to prove that igbos should not have voted for the common good of all.

They should have done the ethnically pragmatic thing by voting for atiku. It was a low hanging fruit.

By now, we won't be reading nonsense from bigots.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Goodlady(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
CSTRR:

You are dumb.

Go away, you bigot.

The only thing you have done is to prove that igbos should not have voted for the common good of all.

They should have done the ethnically pragmatic thing by voting for atiku. It was a low hanging fruit.

By now, we won't be reading nonsense from bigots.
I never said such. You are twisting my post. I said Igbos should stop abusing those that supported APC. Mercy Johnson was spared cos she's friends with Iyabo Ojo, Falz, Chioma Akpota, Peter Psquare and co. Get your brain from where you left it. You are the real bigot hating for no reason. I v supported Obi on this site. You are the idiót that should getat.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Virtplus(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
It's a lie oo...that's my consistency,the rep election was moved to March,because labour party didn't appear in the ballot paper,I was even an adhoc staff.how come he now won,,,stop sharing fake news pls
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by repent4christ: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Good lady profess she is a lawyer so I think she is using naira land members as a case study.

You by the level of education and exposure are supposed to key in the right candidate to deliver this nation Nigeria...But rather you let tribalism consume your subconscious mind.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by obrian888: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

YOU MUST BE A FOOLISH FOOL,YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA,WHY ARE THEY FORCING PEOPLE IN LAGOS TO VOTE APC?IS THAT WHAT DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT?THREATENING IBOS THAT THEY WILL BE SEND OUT OF LAGOS AS IF NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE WHEREVER THEY LIKE.THIS ELECTION JUST BROUGHT OUT THE WICKEDNESS OF A TRIBE CALLED YORUBA,THOUGH THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF THEM,VERY EDUCATED AND CIVILIZED WHO ARE NOT BUYING INTO THIS NONSENSE OF EMILOKAN.THE COMING DAYS IN THIS COUNTRY WILL SPEAK A LOT OF THE WAY FORWARD FOR US,BECAUES YOU CAN'T RULE A PEOPLE BY FORCE,TIFNUBU IS OLD,SICK,DEMENTED,DRUG DEALER,A THIEF WITHOUT IDENTITY.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by emilo2bad: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Chivadoski:
APC win Edo ? Rigged.
APC won 2 senate seat so far and 5 Rep seats so far
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Olatara(f): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Our wife, wehdone
Whilst hatred is consuming ur colleagues in the entertainment industry, God is taking u higher.
Congratulations to Mercy Johnson.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Emmanuel909090: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by aestake: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
maureensylvia:
I’m happy for him
Why?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo by Lacash: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.