Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) (45848 Views)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by solaugo1: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Protests have begun outside the off ice of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The protesters say they are protesting the alleged change of results by the electoral commission. Security officials have formed a barricade outside the INEC office to stall any breakdown of law and order.

INEC has announced results of nine out of 18 Local Government Areas - Click Here with the All Progressives Congress candidate winning in five while the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party has scooped the remaining four Local Government Areas.

The APC won in Owan West, Egor, Igueben, Uhunwomnde and Oredo local government areas, while the PDP polled more votes in Esan West, Orhiomwon, Esan South-East and Esan North-East local government areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg2vpxkxx8M

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-protests-benin-inec-suspend-announcement-results-photos-video-edodecides/

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP should stop painting the good image of INEC and the Federal Government black. What is all this nonsense? Can't they " PDP " just wait for the final result to be announced? Are they the only political in Nigeria? INEC are yet to make announcement you people has started protesting. It is now very obvious that you people knew you cannot win EDO state so you retire to form a parallel government in Edo State.

We won't take this from you people. If you people think you can victimize INEC with your useless protest then am sorry for you people.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by HungerBAD: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Noise Makers these PDP supporters.

Some weeks ago, I analysed it here that Edo will go the APC way and got a lot of grief for it.

One guy with a name Dammieprincess or something like that got mad,and was throwing tantrums.

I said it then,and I will say it again,the mistake a lot of people kept on making in Edo State, is to think that the election will be decided in Benin City and Benin City alone.

First both Candidates are Bini,so they will divide the Bini Votes.

And that is where APC got it right by going into the deep part of Estsako,Owan,and Akoko Edo to sweep all the Local Governments there,and even stole one from the Esan people (Igueben)who had vowed never to vote APC because of the Old Thief Anenih.

This is a fair election,and the PDP was beat silly and were thought how to play Politics 101. They should accept the result and go prepare better next time.

Yesterday I said it. PDP only win elections ONLINE.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Baawaa(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
They should wait for final result,never again PDP in Edo State!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by dunkem21(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy
Please take a little time to watch this video. .

A party agent said that INEC just announced a different result from the one he is holding. .. cheesy

Trump is actually right cheesy

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by banki(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
but its live on tv they only took a break pdp is loosing so far....they are loosing terribly I wonder why

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by dunkem21(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by veekid(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ojoro

9 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by dunkem21(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
banki:

its not a joke....
politicians and their cronies must learn to stop winning at all cost mentality

the pdp were grand masters look at the nonsense they did in ekiti
in bayelsaand rivers it was worse killings bombings and shootings from both sides

I saw the protesters on tv, I even saw the bus carrying senate number pate trying to force its way into inec office PDP has lost this one they should go and rest

You sound one sided..

From the video, the agent said that the result in his hand is different from what INEC announced.

.. and you're telling them to go and rest instead of admonishing them to kick start a parallel government as proposed by one Saint.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by martineinstein(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
the truth is dat: average edo man wont protest if the person they voted for wasnt announced d winner.

If they prefer pdp and apc wins,notting will happen.this is because the pdp candidate antecedence has nottin to write home about...most edo prefer obaseki but voted ize because of hatred for osho baba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by delikay4luv: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dem don pad am abi?

6 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by queenmonalisa01: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm. But on a serious note why is the result announced by inec different from what was announced at the polling centres?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by kelvinnaira: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Apc b like #hmm.. We will give you change...just chill
https://www.nairaland.com/3365157/iphone-7-nigeria-selling-n473700

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Cornerstone001: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
We we not take it cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC we are winning, Edo Belongs to us.

Not one stupid Igbinedion family, that want to use state fund for his birthday by his god Son

APC sweep PDP Comot.
I prefer to use broom cover than Umbrella because when I use Umbrella rain beat me wella.

APC for Nigeria.
.Bleep PDP

A P C

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by wristbangle: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
The margin is getting wider o! APC knocking PDP mercilessly at the moment.

Firefire:
Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

Why didn't u say the same during rivers/bayelsa state election.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.[/size]

Since the coming of APC into power, no election in Nigeria has ever been free or conclusive.

We now see INEC under Buhary's brother from Daura (Mahmood Yakubu) taking more than 72 Hours to conduct election into few LGA.

If state elections cannot be credible, tell me how 2019 election will assume credibility?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by EagleScribes: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
My people my people. Wherever Nigeria politics is involved, abracadabra can happen.

Naija votes be like Bendel garri. E fit rise or swell at any effing time

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Udmaster(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Edo and Abia have something in common: Name It and win a prize.
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by benueguy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
delikay4luv:
Dem don pad am abi?
Lolz... Padded results

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
sad
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Marvel1206: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Have you blamed buhari today?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by luluosas(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Because your candidate is losing the election abi na selection sef
Firefire:
Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
i js dey laff wen ppl dey say pdp go tak ova edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by wesome2500(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
they should accept their loss and stop making useless noise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by Franchise21(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by kokosin: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
well app don rig am....
.y isreal is not allowed to participate in Olympic swimming competition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by tammie24: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Not surprise!

Na their way

When I read something about INEC barring the press from coming in, I knew that was their chance to rig

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by OCTAVO: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by gbens2000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
9ja my country which way,we threw ourselves into this mess.so we ave to suck it up.i will keep pray and hope things get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) by 9ja4show: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
What do they expect ; apc must ring election

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.