Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano (9822 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by obyrich(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tolue43:

I'm done schooling una unto this matter again... you'll see the results later on
He even lost Osun State.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by romenna: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I don't care if you are from Sudan
Since you people feel it's by force for Obi to be president even when he can't get 25% in 24 states
So take your madness away from sane people
we go know who draft that yeye constitution no worry.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by darling2424(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
jagaban002:

Much better condition that you am 💯 sure of that

Mumu ,you just mentioned me to type nonsense English.

Is like the fall of thiefunbu dey shake your brain.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by Minjim: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oplomo:
How does Tinubu hope to be President after losing Lagos, Rivers and Kano?

No president has ever ruled Nigeria without winning at least 2 of these 3 states.

Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by Ohleevia(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Learn how to register and earn in Usdt using the EagonSwap affiliate account. Click here 👇🏽

https://youtube.com/shorts/xJ4ho3OTPIw?feature=share
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by eniolurunda151: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is winning rivers,trashed atiku and obi in kanoHe is winning rivers,trashed atiku and obi in kano...
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos, Rivers And Kano by Daviator(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
romenna:
Obi will win rivers, lagos and fct.
Let us see how Obi will not be declared president.
The country will be razed down

No raze my country down. My int’l passport don expire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Govt Confused – Okogie / I Can’t Be Cowed By Federal Agencies – Wike / INEC Responds To Augustine Alegeh's Allegation On Inconclusive Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.