Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah (35218 Views)

Appeal Court Reverses Tribunal Decisions, affirms LP's Ogah, Nnamchi / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie / Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by tolumizzy(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi influence really help people in this election ooo.....inec....if you do like oloriburuku for PO....una go collect

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by SmartPolician: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
sammy329:
Which state is this??

Abia.
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Finestgurlie(f): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
LP is sweeping everywhere in SE

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by samuelson06(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
atobs4real:
LP is really trying.
This is election is a surprise and best ever in competitiveness

Not until Obi is restored.

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by IFSHR: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Druggies claim he helped some people get into power, but we know how...through thuggery, vote buying , manipulation, box snatching, and every other form of electorial malpractices .

Obi on the hand through his Goodwill old structures are uprooted and new leaders are emerging... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by 14kk: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's effect
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by fineboynl(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
When obi is declared winner this are the structures he will need.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by SleekyP(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
APC leading in Rivers grin grin
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
All Honourable across MHA, NASS that has served over 2 terms should be retire across Nigeria political landscape.

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
16 years, not 16 months, not 16 days

2 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Edipet(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Freebills12:
Amobi Oga from Uturu the brother of Uche Ogah...interesting Obi factor. Nkiru after going for 20 years
yes, but the over is over Loved, if you talk nonsense against this woman for isuikwato, those people fit kill you, people where just thumbprint lp
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by ysg4real(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
That's actually very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
bennybuhari:
Serves her right. She has been there since 1800AD and did nothing for her constituency
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by obyrich(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
sammy329:
Which state is this??
Abia. Even OUK and Ikpeazu are in serious peppersoup. Their fate hangs in the balance. Igbos are recalling these useless self-serving politicians. That's the revolution I believe in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Laggafin: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party is the next Government
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by famology(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Okwyjesus(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Opportunist grin cheesy

Obi oooooo

Na so Obi retired them in Rivers before Wike started rigging
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by spencekat(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
princehinnex:
Continue shouting Obi effect as though the candidates didnt have credibility.
It was Obi's influence.
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Garogreg: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Massive.
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by nonhuman(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
beardedboy:
They're not crying of rigging now oo.
nobody have cried of rigging in others positions not even PDP or any other party except for presidency that's where the rigging is, people complained that bvas refuse to upload presidential results but uploaded other results, stop being myopic

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Naajjii: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
MosakuAW:
If Obi did not win, I really wished he can stay in Labour Party and build a formidable team with young brain with new vision.

He should not allow the APC or PDP to talk him back to their party. He can be a force to reckoned with staying put in LP.
Even if Obi stays in Labour ,if you people don't change your attitude of being emotional and quick to insulting people, you can never win national elections like presidential you can only win regional elections just like this one. It's a big weakness .
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Dododawa01: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
MosakuAW:
If Obi did not win, I really wished he can stay in Labour Party and build a formidable team with young brain with new vision.

He should not allow the APC or PDP to talk him back to their party. He can be a force to reckoned with staying put in LP.

Can Obi listen to your good advise. Atiku and Obi are decamping in nature
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Harrynight(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Which state
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Hoelujohn: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
MosakuAW:

PDP and Labour party will try to woo him. They might even give him position of national south leader.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by ysg4real(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
On another note, there's been the talk about gender (female) disefranchisation in naija politics. I raised this topic here as its something I had debated with some of my colleagues (offline ) about the environment not encouraging femal participation.

That aside, its eye opening to see the participants on this thread. It begs the question about gender interest in politics vs disenfrachisement. This is really an eyeopener for me to recaliberate my arguments. .... If you get where I am coming from.

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Ajalalomo: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
A lot of unknown LP’s politicians are winning because of Obi
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Hoelujohn: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
beardedboy:

So, you self like structure.
We all love structure, but not that of criminality and violence and ballot box snatching
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by PoliteActivist: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
beardedboy:
They're not crying of rigging now oo.

Because there obviously was no rigging. When you catch people manipulating numbers, snatching ballot boxes, missing logos, attempting to buy votes, intimidating voters, that's rigging!

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Harrynight(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Naajjii:

No matter how Obi stays in Labour ,if you people don't change your attitude of being emotional and quick to insulting people, you can never win national elections like presidential you can only win regional elections just like this one. It's a big weakness .

In a sane country APC out to have been disqualified from this election last night having seen some viral manipulated, criminal election malpractice voting in favour of APC... If you have a conscience you would agree with this

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by crowther15(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Pavicx:
You can't deny the Obi's effect, the structure is forming. They should do well to work because the masses are suffering massively.
PDP losing their strong hold in the south because of avoidable mistakes, and greed. cheesy
They have been decimated. The greed in that part is too much. If they had micro zone to SE, Obi would have gotten it because they know He is the best.
Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by MosakuAW(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Naajjii:

No matter how Obi stays in Labour ,if you people don't change your attitude of being emotional and quick to insulting people, you can never win national elections like presidential you can only win regional elections just like this one. It's a big weakness .

What are you saying? Does my name sound Easterner you are trying to throw shade at. I am confirm Yoruba man and I believe in what I believe. I will not support someone because he is from my home state, religion or ethnicity. I support based on what I see and equal right of all citizens. Ire oooo

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by Freebills12: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Edipet:
yes, but the over is over Loved, if you talk nonsense against this woman for isuikwato, those people fit kill you, people where just thumbprint lp

People are fed up with her! They have two local governments, Nkiru has stayed in the house for 20 years the other local government Isiukwato having crying of marginalisation... Surely they are pacified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves / T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.