Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie (31995 Views)

Appeal Court voids tribunal judgement, sacks Elumelu, reinstates LP's Okolie / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by politicoNG: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Delta: Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency

Ngozi Okolie (LP) - 53879 votes
Ndudi Elumelu (PDP) - 33466 votes

https://thenationonlineng.net/minority-leader-elumelu-loses-seat/

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by vicdom(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Obi tsunami wink

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Ahmed0336(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by nairavsdollars(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Serves the rogue right

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Mabizeka: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
I regret not purchasing LP form.

346 Likes 26 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi has achieved what no single politician in Nigeria Has achieved
Massive political revolution
Just one man
A lot of states will be snatched by their ruling parties

300 Likes 25 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by BCJAY(f): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is very interesting, we need a new breed of politicians in the national assembly. This is time for change and it begins with us.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by madapcmod: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sweet news to my ear.

This criminal that got bribed to stop probing OBJ power project.

Since that time he has always been in national assembly as if it's his father's right.

I'm praying Ned lost too

All of you that frustrated Obi out of PDP by your corruption act are paying dearly now.

I also hope Ike Obosi brother lost. Since Ike Obosi kept belittling Obi on national TV, I knew his political career has come to an end.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by raskymonojendor: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Instagram representative and an Elumelu has lost to probably an unknown candidate from LP.

Peter OBi has scattered all the table with his populist movement.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by highchief1: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
politicoNG:
Delta: Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency

https://thenationonlineng.net/minority-leader-elumelu-loses-seat/

Nlfpmod Mynd44
lol funny.nairalanders will not understand this one.I can’t even explain
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Vinnie2000(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP sweeping all HOR seats in my State.
But Corrupt Mahmud will later claim PDP or APC won Delta state. undecided

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by gaby(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
o pari

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidient!! These stupid APC criminals think they can get away with disenfranchising Nigerians. They will soon learn. Awon oloriburuku

36 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by sofeo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oooppss

Check my Signature

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Fut9ure: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nice
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Stephenlord(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I regret not purchasing LP form.
Aswear grin grin grin grin
Na Obi dey give people structure

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by justinaa2012: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
WeMove
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by kennethfranc(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's effect...I hope he does the right thing for the people who elected him

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by princeade86(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lp get leg for rep ooooo. Make them no decamp Sha.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Rebuke: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please let us go into INEC Portal and start checking the results uploaded for each state, one by one.

There's something sinister going on. How can yhu upload picture of a lady in Bathroom as a result?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9S9huXL-80

Everyone, come over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7588816/inec-uploads-image-girl-bathroom#121311244

This is the worst INEC chairman ever! After all the mouths and hype...smh

12 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by afbstrategies: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sweet!

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
This one was just following Atiku everywhere .

Labor party should change their name to SHOCK FC cos they’re shocking bigwigs

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by ATEAMS: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
We dont want just words. If thats all you have for us, youd better go.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Cajal(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
vicdom:
grin
Obi tsunami wink
E dey sweet me

7 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by princeryle1: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by clydecarson(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
Obi has achieved what no single politician in Nigeria Has achieved
Massive political revolution
Just one man
A lot of states will be snatched by their ruling parties

Peter obi is the real jagaban,imagine people dem no Sabi but they voted them because of obi..."

Sanwo olu dey do one on one dinner to ask igbos for vote I'm agbero no sure again

Obi is the real definition of a politician

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Rikidony(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
I swear even if Obi no win this election, structures don full everywhere for next election, LP where rig out in the collation because they had no strong individual to protect their votes there, have heard repost of polling unit agent of LP collecting bribes and allowing manipulations of their result, now Obi needs to get some alliance from the SW and NW then next election will be smooth..

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.